Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Don't double post.

What the hell would you do forever. You would get bored in the first hundred years or so. Everything will be experienced, everything will be done. It's repetitive, redundant, and stupid.

Read "The Last Answer" by Issac Asimov. If that doesn't change your mind, I don't know what will.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    Don't double post.

What the hell would you do forever. You would get bored in the first hundred years or so. Everything will be experienced, everything will be done. It's repetitive, redundant, and stupid.

Read "The Last Answer" by Issac Asimov. If that doesn't change your mind, I don't know what will.
    I'd fap forever pshh
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Don't double post.

I would do what ever I want tell ever thing is gone. If I still have a dick and a had I'm all good.
    [IMG]https://i30.photobucke*****m/albums/c335/Joshcarr2006/tumblr_lz1nrntuZf1qdxcglo1_500_zps0388a33f.gif[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Explain Christ, explain the Virgin Mother?
    What Christ did, he had something no other person has had, you should know that. He was Gods son. And he told everyone about him. So, please explain Christ, and how someone claims to be the son of The Creator of Earth.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Their is no proof that Mary was a Virgin, or that Christ really did any of those things.
    .: Favorite:.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Barcode For This Useful Post:

beteasta3 (08-12-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by imsohoooood View Post
    What Christ did, he had something no other person has had, you should know that. He was Gods son. And he told everyone about him. So, please explain Christ, and how someone claims to be the son of The Creator of Earth.
    first dig up the body of "jesus" use w/e is left of him to blend it with water and give it to 100 cancer diseased patients. if they r cured then jesus is 100% real if they dont get healed but die then theists have epicly failed once more
    [IMG]https://i488.photobucke*****m/albums/rr247/beteasta1/naruto2.png[/IMG]
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/231698.jpg[/img]
    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by joshcarr2006 View Post
    I would do what ever I want tell ever thing is gone. If I still have a dick and a had I'm all good.
    I hope you are being sarcastic...

You are talking about people who didn't even have a basic education. I could make a coin dissapear and they would think I am a God. Also, a book filled with flaws isn't exactly the ideal source for trying to prove something as a fact.

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    So Christ was just someone made up? Who the hell would have the potential to think of someone else that Created the Earth without someone having the powers to do something, telling people that he's Gods son?
    That's what started all this, and that's why I believe their is a God. Their is really no argument, you either believe him, or you don't. And honestly, sucks if you don't. That's really all I have to say about it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Obey For This Useful Post:

Rike73 (08-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    The idea of an afterlife where everyone lives forever is fucking stupid. That's like the biggest torture ANY one can go through. Who the fuck wants to live forever? I don't want to. Think about it, FOREVER, till the end of time.

Any religion that suggests that is fucking stupid.
    are you kidding me ... heaven the afterlife is soo pwnage >.< who wouldnt want to live there all your desires are fullfilled nothing like on earth

God created us in His own image so we can know Him personally and have a joy-filled life. He did not make us as robots to automatically love and obey Him, but gave us a will and a freedom of choice. Since the beginning of time, we have chosen to disobey God and go our own willful way. We still make this choice today. This results in separation from God and ends in misery.
    The Bible says:

* All of us have sinned and fallen short of God's holiness (Romans 3:23).
    * The result of unforgiven sin is death. But God's gift is eternal life given by Jesus Christ our Lord (Romans 6:23).

The Bible says that disobeying God results in being separated from Him.

Our attempts can never unite us with God. Through the ages, people have tried many ways to bridge this gap and reach God -- without success.

The Bible says:

* Adam sinned, and that sin brought death into the world. Now everyone has sinned, and so everyone must die (Romans 5:12).
    * You may think you are on the right road and still end up dead (Proverbs 14:12).

There is only one way to reach God.

Jesus Christ is the only answer to this problem. He is the only One who can bring us back to God. He died on the Cross and rose from the grave, paying the penalty for our sin and bridging the gap between God and people.

The Bible says:

* There is only one God, and Christ Jesus is the only one who can bring us to God (1 Timothy 2:5).
    * Christ died once for our sins. An innocent person died for those who are guilty. Christ did this to bring you to God
    (1 Peter 3:18).
    * But God showed how much He loved us by having Christ die for us, even though we were sinful (Romans 5:8).

God has provided the only way -- we must make the choice.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pwnzar For This Useful Post:

Dested (08-12-2009),Rike73 (08-13-2009)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So Christ was just someone made up? Who the hell would have the potential to think of someone else that Created the Earth without someone having the powers to do something, telling people that he's Gods son?
    That's what started all this, and that's why I believe their is a God. Their is really no argument, you either believe him, or you don't. And honestly, sucks if you don't. That's really all I have to say about it.
    someone who was

A: bored out of his mind

b: needed MORal support and comfort and didnt want to feel alone
    [IMG]https://i488.photobucke*****m/albums/rr247/beteasta1/naruto2.png[/IMG]
    [img]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/231698.jpg[/img]
    Press The Thanks Button..Can't Hurt!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Same with the Fagot that said their was no God - Life can't be a whole bunch of Coincidences. We can't just have particles flowing around, and created a organism, which developed to us. The Sun is at the perfect distance, everything is like here for a reason, or some shit. It can't of just been like that out of nowhere. That would be one huge ass coincidence. But, you can't argue until you find out when you die.
    I believe God - and at the end of the day, I always will.
    Last edited by Obey; 08-12-2009 at 10:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Is your imagination that limited that you couldn't think of creating the Earth? I guess the Matrix must be real because the idea that we are all connected to computers just blows me away, they must definitely have the powers and capabilities to do that too.

There are plenty of religions, what makes Christianity so special that it must be right just because you grew up on it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

They have many explanations for this. For one, they could have all been stoned. No one knew what drugs were back then, they could have been using marijuana and other natural drugs everyday.
    .: Favorite:.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Like I've said, their is no proof for anything, for Scientific's, or God being real. I've just go with the Natural way, and say God did this for a reason. And proof will be when the Apocalypse starts to happen.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    This thread is full of religionfags all fighting to defend what they think is true, this shit wont end >.>
    Sigs are for pussies

MOTHA FUCKA STAY BREEZY

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast