Thanks

DayZ Global Banned Question - NOT A COMPLAINT

Hello everyone, now most of us hackers have a legit key that we bought on our own and we NEVER use it for hacking. I have one legit key, never used it for hacking, and 8 stole keys, 6 out of 8 were never even used by me. The funny thing is I got global banned on one of them I use all the time to hack. So I put another one in and it said it was banned so I was like wtf? So I checked every single one of my keys and they were all banned!? Even my legit key..... --.--

Does anyone know why this happened?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jaredo88 View Post
    Hello everyone, now most of us hackers have a legit key that we bought on our own and we NEVER use it for hacking. I have one legit key, never used it for hacking, and 8 stole keys, 6 out of 8 were never even used by me. The funny thing is I got global banned on one of them I use all the time to hack. So I put another one in and it said it was banned so I was like wtf? So I checked every single one of my keys and they were all banned!? Even my legit key..... --.--

Does anyone know why this happened?
    You can't control how many times those keys have been stolen by other stealers, chances are they ended up in another database
    Last edited by Confin3d; 08-13-2013 at 02:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    He said he stole the other keys
    Last edited by Confin3d; 08-13-2013 at 02:19 PM.

"The purpose of a business is to create a customer." - Peter Drucker

Sooper Amazing PC Specs:
    GPU(S): 2x Signature 2 Superclocked GTX 680's
    CPU: i7 3770k @ 4.5ghz
    PSU: Corsair Platinum AX1200W
    MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z77
    CASE: NZXT Phantom
    STORAGE: 1x 256 GB Intel SSD/1x 2TB Western Digital HDD

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    You can't control how many times those keys have been stolen by other stealers, chances are they ended up in another database
    But unless his legit was stolen it doesn't explain why his legit was banned unless you goofed and used it by mistake. I think battle eye checks to see your key associated with your account and if its not valid it bans it also, it would explain why some people that buy a new copy and use darkys to use the new key on their actual steam profile get that key banned without hacking ( or their liars )
    Global Ban's = 1
    Used Keys = 0

Want to buy a Script Executer / injector - add my skype Phenrir33 and we can talk.

Coding Languages + Experience

C++ - 4years
    Pyton - 3years
    Java - 5years
    eAthena - 3years

Basic Scripting 5+years

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Leidan117 View Post
    But unless his legit was stolen it doesn't explain why his legit was banned unless you goofed and used it by mistake. I think battle eye checks to see your key associated with your account and if its not valid it bans it also, it would explain why some people that buy a new copy and use darkys to use the new key on their actual steam profile get that key banned without hacking ( or their liars )
    It's all theory, but it was probably user error and he injected on his legit key. Or he had a rat. Only explanation

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    It's all theory, but it was probably user error and he injected on his legit key. Or he had a rat. Only explanation
    I agree it is all theory ^_^. and i agree it was probably user error. He probably had something running in his backround while on his legit no other Logical explanation lol
    Global Ban's = 1
    Used Keys = 0

Want to buy a Script Executer / injector - add my skype Phenrir33 and we can talk.

Coding Languages + Experience

C++ - 4years
    Pyton - 3years
    Java - 5years
    eAthena - 3years

Basic Scripting 5+years

Thanks
    I'd recommend doing virus scans on your computer @jaredo88 and just be more careful next time to rule out user error. It's not IP related as BE issues global bans for modifying memory as far as I know. If it was IP related basically none of us would be able to have a valid Arma 2 key.

#Solved

Thanks
    I asked a bunch of my friends and most of them said I got banned because I was using the same IP I logged in with my other CD-KEY so they all got banned. Weird thing is the ones that I haven't used seemed to get banned also. I was also wondering it happened soon after I checked them for a BAN when they weren't banned with Darky's Key Changer!?

Thanks
    I asked a bunch of my friends and most of them said I got banned because I was using the same IP I logged in with my other CD-KEY so they all got banned. Weird thing is the ones that I haven't used seemed to get banned also. I was also wondering it happened soon after I checked them for a BAN when they weren't banned with Darky's Key Changer!?
    Darkies does not flag you for a global ban, only modifying memory will flag you as far as I know. It's most likely you have a RAT on your computer or someone has access to your key database. Like I said they don't do IP bans as there are to many loopholes.

Thanks
    Darkies does not flag you for a global ban, only modifying memory will flag you as far as I know. It's most likely you have a RAT on your computer or someone has access to your key database. Like I said they don't do IP bans as there are to many loopholes.
    My CD-Key provider has given me 5 keys right now. I tested them ALL banned. Before everytime he gave me one they would be fine!?

ALSO what can I do to see if I have a RAT or virus? What is a good free program?
    I'm so mad I lost my $20 key FML.
    Last edited by jaredo88; 08-13-2013 at 04:25 PM.

Thanks
    My CD-Key provider has given me 5 keys right now. I tested them ALL banned. Before everytime he gave me one they would be fine!?

ALSO what can I do to see if I have a RAT or virus? What is a good free program?
    I'm so mad I lost my $20 key FML.
    I recommend Kaspersky anti-virus and acquiring the program Malware Anti-Bytes. You might be better off reformatting your computer. And by cd key provider you mean the person you are purchasing keys off? or are you using a program?

If your using a program they are not always going to bring in valid keys, you need to have a incredible amount of views on the video in order for that to happen.

If your buying keys off someone and they are all banned it means they are giving you banned keys... It's as simple as that. Closing Thread
    Last edited by Confin3d; 08-13-2013 at 04:37 PM.