Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Incr3dible-Thor View Post
    im not muslim so u fail
    Then you wouldn't know? so u fail.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    and how do u know muslims hate jews because of ignorance? and yes i do know, i have some muslim friends and i know about stuff going on in the middle east... muslims dont like jews because they attacked palestine
    Really the ignorance of your "friends" is this: If they weren't around when palestine happened, why do they hate jews?

Should we hate everyone from Germany because of what the Nazi's did? Should we hate anyone from the middle east for what their dictators do? Should we hate the british for their empire? Should we hate the russians for their own genocide? Should we hate Canada/USA for what they did with the Native Americans? How about Egypt for the pyramids? What about anyone who was involved with the slave trade? How about anyone who used conquest to make a new nation as you blame Israel for doing?

It is simple ignorance and racism. You would be blaming two to three generations down for a crime that isn't even worth mentioning compared to what others have done. That is, if you even considered Israel a "crime".(I don't because the majority of the nations formed in the middle east came from much more bloody circumstances than Israel).

:/ Like I said, Muslims hate Jews because they are ignorant.(and also racist).
    Last edited by Empire; 11-04-2013 at 10:49 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Maybe becaus the shitload of wars that the US had down there in the last years? Where we now know in the end it was for oil? Might just be the rhason for them being a little pissed.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunstreaker View Post
    Maybe becaus the shitload of wars that the US had down there in the last years? Where we now know in the end it was for oil? Might just be the rhason for them being a little pissed.
    :/ Unrelated countries or unrelated scenarios.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    well anyway i said that jews are racist against africans and christians.... and what is not worth mentioning? the Palestinians let the jews into their country, they get weapons and take everything? that is not worth mention? and how did the nations in the middle east come from more "bloody circumstances"
    Actually what you said was racist originally, so I requested it to be removed.(it was pretty bad).

I don't really feel like you warrant a response, you think christians are a race and continually try to play the "if someone else does it its fine".

How did the nations of the middle east come from more bloody circumstances? Well, look up the history of most nations you'll find conquest, civil war, uprisings and coup d'etats. Israel by the contrary was really just immigration with small skirmishes.

:/ The deaths from Israel were far less than most nations have experienced getting to be one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    it wasnt racist u prob are friends with a mod lol, u cant say muslims are racist to jews when the jews are even more racist!
    and these "bloody circumstances" were 2000-6000 years ago, and it wasnt a small skirmish, a huge palestinian terrtory raided by thousands of jews is not small skirmish, oh yeah and the wipe out of half of there population which is far less than most nations have experienced.
    No. I simply reported it. You pretty much went on a tirade cussing at jews and slandering them for no other reason than them being jews.
    -------------------
    It actually wasn't 2k+ years ago. Nice try, but no one is going to believe you'd know history from 6 thousand years ago.(of all people). Not to mention, the nations and boundaries are not the same as even the last 2 thousand years, much less 6 thousand. Many empires have come and gone since then.

:/ Pretty sure outside of the armenian genocide, no one has been systematically executed on that scale as of late, at least in the middle east.

But then again, your understanding of the holocaust is limited. Arguing with you is a waste of my time honestly, as you refuse to look the history of anything you are discussing.
    Last edited by Empire; 11-10-2013 at 01:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    It's simple: Ignorance.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    no, because US goes into middle east and destroys countries
    We sure fucking do.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Yeah so dont say its ignorance?
    It still is ignorance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    some muslims hate US because they go into middle east and fuck countries there, how is that ignorance -__-
    :/

Because those same muslims don't have a problem with what happens in the middle east without the US.(dictators, terrorist, killings in the name of).

It's just blaming a single source for all your woes regardless if it is actually the cause.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    the terrorists made by US, and the middle east was fine but when USA comes they destroy everything
    the us destroys whole countries but these terrorists barley do any harm, and most of them are made by US, and this in the name of god thing doesnt effect the whole of the middle east or kill over 2million people

Uhm no, Terrorism the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives.

Obama is running the biggest terrorist operation that exists.
    Last edited by Euphemistic; 11-10-2013 at 02:36 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    the terrorists made by US
    Sources and proof.

and the middle east was fine
    Lol, you sand******s have been killing each other for 1,400 years.

the us destroys whole countries
    When?

these terrorists barley do any harm
    Islamic terrorists killed 1,432 people last month.

Your ignorance is beyond human comprehension.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Sources and proof.

Lol, you sand******s have been killing each other for 1,400 years.

When?

Islamic terrorists killed 1,432 people last month.

Your ignorance is beyond human comprehension.
    Although I agree with what your saying, I just watched a documentary called "Dirty Wars" I recommend you check out
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    Although I agree with what your saying, I just watched a documentary called "Dirty Wars" I recommend you check out
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d View Post
    I would rather people didn't. It's one of those documentories that would have been a lot better had it just been......a documentory.

It however is just some idiot who used this as a trip to get to being a "celebrity" and a bunch of one-sided interviews to try and get the audience to care.

The documentory here:

Basically has this asshole asking officials/victims these questions to get fame. The entire point of this film, is not to inform the people or to make a difference, it is to bolster this guy's career as another asshole who uses the war to get a scoop to make himself a celebrity.

There is a LOT(i mean basically 90% of the damn movie) focusing on this douchebag. Almost the entire documentory, which should be focusing on the wars, is not!
    ------------------

Basically all this is, or has become is speculation based upon interviews with victims.

Seriously, if the north vietnamese got this opportunity, I'm sure they could come up with some masterful propaganda or stories.

People never think too hard about the other side though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

I would rather people didn't. It's one of those documentories that would have been a lot better had it just been......a documentory.

It however is just some idiot who used this as a trip to get to being a "celebrity" and a bunch of one-sided interviews to try and get the audience to care.

The documentory here:

Basically has this asshole asking officials/victims these questions to get fame. The entire point of this film, is not to inform the people or to make a difference, it is to bolster this guy's career as another asshole who uses the war to get a scoop to make himself a celebrity.

There is a LOT(i mean basically 90% of the damn movie) focusing on this douchebag. Almost the entire documentory, which should be focusing on the wars, is not!
    ------------------

Basically all this is, or has become is speculation based upon interviews with victims.

Seriously, if the north vietnamese got this opportunity, I'm sure they could come up with some masterful propaganda or stories.

People never think too hard about the other side though.
    I'm only 36 minutes into it but I think it offers a interesting different perspective then what media outlets release currently, don't really give a shit about the journalists career. Felt more like he was just sharing his view point from being over there for 9+ years.
    No longer use this website.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast