Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah

Money Making + Social Eningeering pack for anything to do with steam!

In total 400+ files and it works i have a paypal thats limited because of it which kinda sucks :/

What is social engineering?
    You may have heard of Social Engineering before, commonly phrased as "SE" - generally speaking in these terms it's the act of human manipulation. There's different "types" of human manipulation, but we'll mainly be focused on Social Engineering - another common type is E-Whoring which is basically acting as a girl on the internet to make money, and surprisingly, it works. Same with Social Engineering, you get free items and free money depending on what you're SEing. This basic guide will tell you about human manipulation in general, what it does, and how to start out on being a beginner Social Engineer.

Over the web, people have different takes on social engineering, but it depends on how you use it and how it's directed. It can be used to gain information on a security network, or get someone to break their normal procedure, but we'll mainly be talking about social engineering when it comes to getting free items from companies by manipulating and persuading them into believing you that you need a "new" item as yours is defective, not working, not enjoyable, etc.

I will trade the pack for anything to do with steam (or sell it for $5) - i mainly kinda want the humble bundle but it wont let me purchase through paypal without a credit card ;c

kthanks - add me on skype if interested; shanqgfx

will trade cards as well
    Last edited by Helipads; 08-22-2013 at 08:22 PM. Reason: forgot contact details