Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    I think that there should definitely be no noclip, and maybe even no sprite world hacks. Just my opinion. All I love is player health bars, (great as priest or pally when you're in a group to be a good healer) Aimbot, (good for situations like o2), no other player projectiles, (makes oryx a whole lot easier...) (p reconect button for times I dc and need to get back in a dungeon I purchased), always showing my hp and mp (its handy) and autonexus ( I try not to rely on this, but in very laggy situations It has saved me!) No confused, and blind, drunk and hallucinating is also a nice perk. Thanks for all you do

Thanks
    just hope that the new client will have auto nexus auto aim and all debuffs is all

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TazWuzHereLowlz View Post
    As to what JustAnoobROTMG said, there are a handful of new updates into this new build so it will take some time for a HACKED client. Hexed clients are NOT going to show you the new dungeons and/or the new updates that have come along.
    Updating hacks is not different than the other times. New content doesnt change how the hacks works.
    However, as usual, new build = new "names"
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by JustAnoobROTMG View Post
    Updating hacks is not different than the other times. New content doesnt change how the hacks works.
    However, as usual, new build = new "names"
    = NEW PROPERTIES I NEED TO FIND AND SO MUCH STUFF IN THIS CLIENT T.T

how about we tell everyone, there will be NOOOOOOO MORE NOCLIP AND NOOOOO MORE NO SERVER-SIDE DEBUFF

sry everyone, if you want noclip, make one urself AND NEVER RELEASE THIS SH*T!
    its too much seriously, I personally just played and got so many expensive items in just 1 hour, and u know what? In the cementery everyone was paralyzed at the area where they cant reach the boss, and literally I took the boss down and took all the loot, and they all quit, going hackers hackers!

you know how unfair that is, think about it, if you were in their shoes, u would be mad and go find a hack, or dont play, or just quit.

Same for that sprite world, PPL ARE LIKE WALKING ON THE PLANES WHILE I WALK ON SPACE, CROSSES EVERYTHING, AND SOME OF THEM JUST TELEPORTS TO THE SPACE AND GETS KICKED.

THEN AUTOAIM JUST GET ME SO MUCH DMG ON THIS SPRITE BOSS, AND I GOT PLANEWALKER AND PREJUDICE AND SO MUCH DEX POTS OUT OF IT BUT IT WAS SO USELESS, IT WOULD BE MUCH MORE USEFUL TO THAT SMALL LV 20 0/8 WIZARD THAT SHOOTS OUT ONLY 90 DMG PER HIT.

THATS IT, NO MORE OF NOCLIP, NO MORE NO SERVER-SIDE DEBUFF, ITS WAY TOO GOOD FOR PPL
    Last edited by liaojh1998; 08-26-2013 at 09:25 PM.
    I'm a total noob at games, don't mind me, I'M A NOOB .

I just hack everything, but I suck at that too, I'M A NOOB .

I play sports, I do work, I study, but I'M STILL A NOOB .

What about you? YOU A NOOB TOO?

Noobs... always gets the best things

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by liaojh1998 View Post
    = NEW PROPERTIES I NEED TO FIND AND SO MUCH STUFF IN THIS CLIENT T.T

how about we tell everyone, there will be NOOOOOOO MORE NOCLIP AND NOOOOO MORE NO SERVER-SIDE DEBUFF

sry everyone, if you want noclip, make one urself AND NEVER RELEASE THIS SH*T!
    its too much seriously, I personally just played and got so many expensive items in just 1 hour, and u know what? In the cementery everyone was paralyzed at the area where they cant reach the boss, and literally I took the boss down and took all the loot, and they all quit, going hackers hackers!

you know how unfair that is, think about it, if you were in their shoes, u would be mad and go find a hack, or dont play, or just quit.

Same for that sprite world, PPL ARE LIKE WALKING ON THE PLANES WHILE I WALK ON SPACE, CROSSES EVERYTHING, AND SOME OF THEM JUST TELEPORTS TO THE SPACE AND GETS KICKED.

THEN AUTOAIM JUST GET ME SO MUCH DMG ON THIS SPRITE BOSS, AND I GOT PLANEWALKER AND PREJUDICE AND SO MUCH DEX POTS OUT OF IT BUT IT WAS SO USELESS, IT WOULD BE MUCH MORE USEFUL TO THAT SMALL LV 20 0/8 WIZARD THAT SHOOTS OUT ONLY 90 DMG PER HIT.

THATS IT, NO MORE OF NOCLIP, NO MORE NO SERVER-SIDE DEBUFF, ITS WAY TOO GOOD FOR PPL
    BECAUSE CAPS MAKE YOU LOUDER
    People who want no-clip or no server side debuff: There's tutorials for both

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by ILikeToDLThings View Post
    Stop being a skiddie and a leecher. If the actual hackers want to release it, they will
    Wow you know what leecher means?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Dead
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityCube View Post
    Wow you know what leecher means?
    Hacks, we all learn by leeching

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by pedroxs15 View Post
    You shall make a new client !!!
    I love you !!
    Quote Originally Posted by JustToLucky View Post
    when do you think a client will come out
    Quote Originally Posted by minavu View Post
    im hoping you guys can add noclip to the client you are making.
    killing stuff in godlands and being allowed to walk through walls/rocks/trees ect makes farming allot easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryce9898 View Post
    well my opinion is to get new client out as fast as possible for all you haxorzzz out there ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by taesly View Post
    omg this is driving me nuts i cant wait to play a hacked client :3

soooooo much new loot
    Quote Originally Posted by humanchnnl View Post
    I WANT A HAXOR CLIENT FIR PACMAN PL0X!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Blabarley View Post
    I think that there should definitely be no noclip, and maybe even no sprite world hacks. Just my opinion. All I love is player health bars, (great as priest or pally when you're in a group to be a good healer) Aimbot, (good for situations like o2), no other player projectiles, (makes oryx a whole lot easier...) (p reconect button for times I dc and need to get back in a dungeon I purchased), always showing my hp and mp (its handy) and autonexus ( I try not to rely on this, but in very laggy situations It has saved me!) No confused, and blind, drunk and hallucinating is also a nice perk. Thanks for all you do
    Quote Originally Posted by rotmg fan View Post
    just hope that the new client will have auto nexus auto aim and all debuffs is all
    [[HERE]] knock yourselves out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12