Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bitchy
    they got me, its good that i used alt account

Thanks
    "To manually install/uninstall the components, users may use our PBSVC Setup Program. However, uninstalling the new service components will disable PunkBuster and may prevent playing on PunkBuster servers. Once the PnkBstrA service is running along with a new PB client version 1.500 and higher, running PB enabled games under Windows 2000, XP or Vista no longer requires Administrator privileges." "I get kicked from PunkBuster servers for "handshaking failed" or "Losing Key Packets", how can I fix that?

Some other software programs such as virus scanners, firewalls and Internet security software packages are suspicious of any new services and kernel drivers when they are first released. Some of these will block our new components thereby causing the "Losing Key Packets" kicking.

Until these various packages are updated to correctly identify PnkBstrA.exe, PnkBstrB.exe, and PnkBstrK.sys as components of the PunkBuster Anti-Cheat System, players who experience PunkBuster kicks due to these conflicts need to either manually adjust the settings of the other software running on their system or disable the other software while playing on PunkBuster enabled servers.

The new PunkBuster components make use of network resources and also frequently update files in the Windows system folders. This activity triggers warnings or blocks by some other security programs, some of which consider all unknown programs as threats or malware. Our new components are simply extensions of the existing PunkBuster system using new services and kernel software drivers, and are each signed with Verisign / Authenticode digital signatures for verifiable authenticity purposes. "

"What exactly does the PnkBstrA service do?

We have moved part of PunkBuster's auto-update functionality into the PnkBstrA service. This service is used by PunkBuster to update other PunkBuster components in the background while users are playing our supported games with PunkBuster enabled. By moving this functionality and others into services and drivers, the part of PunkBuster that runs inside the game no longer needs Administrator rights. What other components does PnkBstrA update? There are currently two other new components, another service called PnkBstrB and a kernel driver called PnkBstrK. These are not installed by the PBSVC Setup Program. They are installed and/or updated on the fly by PnkBstrA when a game is launched with PunkBuster enabled. PnkBstrB and PnkBstrK help PunkBuster look for cheats while users are playing on PunkBuster enabled servers.

Do any of these components try to hide or spy on my system?

No, all components of PunkBuster are designed to operate according to our Privacy Policy. We do not collect personal information. The PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB service components are installed into the Windows system folder (usually c:\windows\system32\) as PnkBstrA.exe and PnkBstrB.exe respectively. The PnkBstrK kernel driver is installed into the "drivers\" folder (which is inside the Windows system folder) as PnkBstrK.sys. The PnkBstrA and PnkBstrB components manage keys in the system Registry under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ SOFTWARE \ Even Balance. Any security software that flags our new components as malware, trojan-like or suspicious simply has not been updated recently to properly reflect these components as authentic extensions of the PunkBuster Anti-Cheat system."

Thanks
    *Think of ways to bypass PB properly* I am..

Thanks
    But dude the only hack that is working is the wall collision. Pls update the one where you can use no recoil and unlimited bullet. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12