Thread: Evading VAC Ban

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic

Evading VAC Ban

To make things short, I've been VAC banned on CS:GO secure servers. I know, there is no way to be unbanned, except for creating a new account & rebuying the game. I am planning on doing so, but first I need some info so I don't get banned again.

1. Do I need to change my IP?
    2. Do I need to delete any Steam files so they cant track that I am evading?
    3. Any more?

Thanks in advance!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Not helpful at all, please read the OP properly.. Why would Steam tell you how to evade their VAC bans? -facepalm

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    My mates got banned and bought the game again on a new account, and he hasnt been banned so if you dont hack you will not get banned. I hope that's why you were looking for
    Did I help? If I did feel free to click the thanks button!!

My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/THEXDGOL...D?feature=mhee Feel free to check out my videos if you are bored

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis brown View Post
    My mates got banned and bought the game again on a new account, and he hasnt been banned so if you dont hack you will not get banned. I hope that's why you were looking for
    Thanks a lot for the response. May I ask if he still had his old banned account registered on his Steam library (see the following image to know what i mean)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by lmar371 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the response. May I ask if he still had his old banned account registered on his Steam library (see the following image to know what i mean)

Uninstall it from that account and make sure to install the new one with the new account
    Did I help? If I did feel free to click the thanks button!!

My YouTube https://www.youtube.com/user/THEXDGOL...D?feature=mhee Feel free to check out my videos if you are bored

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Lewis brown View Post
    Uninstall it from that account and make sure to install the new one with the new account
    Okay thanks!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by lmar371 View Post
    Not helpful at all, please read the OP properly.. Why would Steam tell you how to evade their VAC bans? -facepalm

Actually this was completely helpful because it answered every question under one title:

From the page itself:

Steam Support will not release your CD Key(s) to be used on other accounts. Do not register retail products or purchase new Steam subscriptions on a VAC banned account.
    If you choose to purchase a new copy of the game, please register it or install it under a newly-created Steam account. Prior to installing, remove all cheats from your system - if you do not know how or where the cheats were installed, you may want to consider reformatting your hard drive(s) and starting over with a fresh installation of your operating system.
    Last edited by UrASmurf; 08-30-2013 at 11:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ckrel View Post
    Sold him 6spd,recomp,bskull,gcookie,holy guid and exadef. Vouched. An awesome buyer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerlinWolf View Post
    Btw UrASmurf Trade went well with him, he went first and he bought over 30 pots!
    Quote Originally Posted by ckrel View Post
    >>UrASmurf - Sold him another 20def today. Fast and smooth trade.

Quote Originally Posted by WIGxWIGx View Post
    Vouch. He went first. Smooth trade!
    Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    @UrASmurf is a great trader, flexable around an issue I had and even left a tip! Vouch!
    Quote Originally Posted by DiGyy View Post
    Bump.
    Bought last one from @UrASmurf , looking to buy new one.

Quote Originally Posted by krazyshank View Post
    Bump again
    Sold 40 def + some tops to @UrASmurf

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by UrASmurf View Post
    Actually this was completely helpful because it answered every question under one title:

From the page itself:

Steam Support will not release your CD Key(s) to be used on other accounts. Do not register retail products or purchase new Steam subscriptions on a VAC banned account.
    If you choose to purchase a new copy of the game, please register it or install it under a newly-created Steam account. Prior to installing, remove all cheats from your system - if you do not know how or where the cheats were installed, you may want to consider reformatting your hard drive(s) and starting over with a fresh installation of your operating system.
    Alright well you could've atleast just copy & pasted that instead of linking me to the whole support page.. Thanks though

Thanks
    Just do what I do, play with materials and do NOT use a consistency bypass. Steam cant and never will ban for materials, just certain public and matchmaking servers will not allow you to join, you will get the Pak.dir is not the same error. - Certain servers force it, and some don't. Thats the way i play, and before you vpk patch the pak save the old file. so you can revert and join any servers at any time ( with no wall hack ) most efficient way of not getting vac banned, works for ever.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Want to cheat and not get vac'd?

Get a real cheat!