Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Some reason i cannot edit the OP, just gonna post the updated version below:

Using scripts that crashes game
    The 'crashlog.txt' file located within Common/Payday 2 contains what happen during the crash and with a 'payday2_win_crash_xxxx' log aswell.
    So if you spawned in a shit-tun of AI and crashed. It would say in the 'crashlog.txt' 'payday2_win_Crash_xxxx' ''Access Denied'' and take a in-game screenshot of what happened before it crashed.

With 'creathelpsnapshot' or something like that.

Non-legit achievements unlocked.
    This is a key feature you Must have to make it look even more legit.

''How can achievements get me banned?''
    You may ask? Well, lets take a look here shall we.

Payday 2 Has the 'level' achievements, So if you hacked your level to level 100 they can check your achievements to make sure you have gotten the level 100 achievement.

If you dont know how to get the achievement. Search up ''Steam Achievement Manager''. Download it & Unlock the required achievement.

Also 'createtoolsnapshot32' takes a screenshot of your game when it crashed. So if you so happen to crash by spamming ai, Then end up sending the crashlog to devs then you're fucked.

gg.

Thanks
    glad i've deleted all them error files lol. Personally I think I edited something on my system (turned off windows process function/features based on a guide for crap I didn't use) Now if I ever have any program crash and try to send the "programs" own error log, it always says failed to send. Games, programs, whatever.

Thanks
    So do like with Photoshop blacklist their server in your host file and they will not receive report or screenshot,fells like SOE with DCUO when they ban people that is using keyboards with macros that don't give any advantage and they say we are aware that you are using this and that and it might give you an edge while playing against people,basically their launcher contains some sort of backdoor for your computer,yet people whom hack delete their combat logs and SOE can't do a tit against them as like VAC they do not accept videos or streams as proofs

Thanks
    Also 'createtoolsnapshot32' takes a screenshot of your game when it crashed. So if you so happen to crash by spamming ai, Then end up sending the crashlog to devs then you're fucked.
    hahahahahahah holy shit you're an idiot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by OvKL View Post
    Some reason i cannot edit the OP, just gonna post the updated version below:

Using scripts that crashes game
    The 'crashlog.txt' file located within Common/Payday 2 contains what happen during the crash and with a 'payday2_win_crash_xxxx' log aswell.
    So if you spawned in a shit-tun of AI and crashed. It would say in the 'crashlog.txt' 'payday2_win_Crash_xxxx' ''Access Denied'' and take a in-game screenshot of what happened before it crashed.

With 'creathelpsnapshot' or something like that.

Non-legit achievements unlocked.
    This is a key feature you Must have to make it look even more legit.

''How can achievements get me banned?''
    You may ask? Well, lets take a look here shall we.

Payday 2 Has the 'level' achievements, So if you hacked your level to level 100 they can check your achievements to make sure you have gotten the level 100 achievement.

If you dont know how to get the achievement. Search up ''Steam Achievement Manager''. Download it & Unlock the required achievement.

gg.
    createtoolsnapshot32 (CreateToolhelp32Snapshot function (Windows)) does not create a screenshot of your game. It retrieves information about processes on your computer. You can read more about it in the url. It isn't related to getting banned at all, promise.

Thanks
    has any1 ever seen a banned player , cos i dont , and i met the guy who started to spam videos of payday1 "hacking" (wich was just using a trainer for spaming turrets) , and the only thing he got was a ban on the forums , even after like 20 people posted pictures about him , his profile and his youtube videos doing this.

i think valve takes this kind of reports reeeeeeaaaaallly slow , or doesnt even care about them

Thanks
    ok okokokokokokok

Thanks
    you still cant get your game banned because of no VAC right?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12