Thanks

(iOS) (For Newbie) Easy to get money

Feature Points is a site very similar to Free my Apps or Tapjoy. For the all three sites you need to create an account and install them in your device. They wont harm your device. These sites offer tasks, and after you complete this task you receive a reward. Feature Points and Free my Apps differ from Tapjoy as instead of rewarding you for a game you have, like if you have the game Big Win they give you big bucks, these two sites will reward you with i tunes gift cards, amazon gift cards and things of that sort.

Now centering on Feature Points, to create an account you just follow the steps in the web:
    1- In your device (iPad, iPod, iPhone and android of any generation) you enter this link featurepoints.com/r/7B3UR5

Tap on let’s go

Tap on install

2- If they ask for a code enter this: 7B3UR5 and Iagree to the terms you will be rewarded with 50 Feature Points
    3- Complete the offers (download the app open it for 30 sec to 1 min and then go back to Feature Points site and reload the page, after that you will be rewarded with # of feature points.
    4- When you have enough feature points you go to rewards and you choose the reward you want; can be an app, a gift card, a PayPal fund, and even at this moment and iPad mini.
    featurepoints.com/r/7B3UR5
    Hope this helps. Feature Points is a great site. Here I repeat the linkfeaturepoints.com/r/7B3UR5
    Complete as much offers as you can and be rewarded!
    Source(s):
    I have created an account from Feature Points: featurepoints.com/r/7B3UR5 ,Apart from Tapjoy and Free my Apps. I have been working with them and earning rewards since a long time and know everything about them as apart from using them I've researched them.
    to get more app to install, we can use VPN to fake our current IP to another country IP, especially US IP. Some of free VPN App we can find in Apple store is : VPN one click, hotspotshield, onavo... etc.
    The easiest way to fake IP is using a VPN One Click. Search and down on the AppStore and installed. After that, we click on Free 7 days on VPN one click App> Install Now. To fake Ip, we go to the Settings / VPN configuration in iDevices to selected corresponding to fake to country that you want Roof from feature points

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    roof_zpsd7fbe99e.jpg  

roof50_zps75282e7d.jpg  

Thanks
    fake isn't?

Thanks
    does this still works now?