this is my two brother rapping each other.they are not a mpgh member.they are both 12 year old.
steven:
steve you ani't got shit this shit is about to hit hard, right,left,right,left to the 99th power when it come to weight that your weight you talk about tales i talk about fact you slow down before you fall into a trap when you go to space you flow to the top when you see a worm with your tiny eyes you think it spaghetti you dont think with your mind you think with you stomach step up your game lose some weight o ya that impossible when you go check your weight it stop at ??? when i go to your house it full of junk compare to my shit it clean this is coming from the fat boy your really are. your so fat you got a small dick so tiny as a ant. steve your the world fattest boy when you got at the age 18 you reach the limit scientists could't explain your weight they only they only explain how you look they use you as a comet stopper.
steve:
the only vegetables u eat is poatoto chips my double chin big it look like a extra lip u eat triple big macs and french fired cake u eat twinkle everytime i wake i wieght too much but i dont care i cant find a size for my underwear my shirt size is extra jumbo u look like a whale u so big u should be in jail i stole your thanks giving turkey cuz i ran out of jerky i eat a thousands calories a day i put sausges in my mouth but i aint gay last time i went to a bugget i was there for three days they kicked me out after i ate the plates diabetes is my fate i gotta wrap up this rap cuase i gotta get a snack.

vote for the best rap