Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

Non-valid ban/undelete thread appeal

Hello,

A few days ago I posted a thread about selling ArmA 2 OA keys including vouches from my old thread.
    Shortly after posting the thread, it got deleted by Distraught for the reason that the vouches were stolen.
    I wanted to PM Distraught, but for some reason I don't have the permission to do that, it gives an error.

So I made a new thread with on top stating:

"To Distraught, the vouches weren't stolen, but from an old thread of mine, sadly, I don't have the permission to post the link to it for some reason.
    The name however of that thread is: Selling ArmA II OA keys for 2$ each! | Every 5 keys = 1 free! | PayPal |"

right above the area where I posted the vouches I wrote this:

"Again, these are legit vouches from an old thread of mine, so please don't say that I stole these vouches Distraught."

I have to admit that I was a bit pissed off.
    It got deleted again, and I got banned for posting fake vouches.

I still don't have permissions to post links, so I can't link my old thread

I would like that the deleted thread will be un-deleted.

Cheers,

joster222
    Last edited by joster222; 09-06-2013 at 08:46 AM. Reason: Grammar

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Appears to me all of the vouches were taken from this thread.
    Might want to explain how & what @Distraught?

Also, Joster222, the basic idea is that you open up a thread in the Vouches section.
    People can vouch for you on your thread, if preferred you can link to your Vouches in your signature.

MSN: woutervvelsen@live.nl
    Timezone: GMT +1

Middleman since: April 13th, 2011
    Marketplace minion since: April 18th, 2011
    Runescape minion since: June 6th, 2011
    Moderator since: September 28th, 2011
    General Moderator since: November 2nd, 2011
    Global Moderator since: April 29th, 2012
    Super User since: November 1st, 2013

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Thank you for your response. I did not know about the vouch section.
    Sadly, I don't have the permission to put links in my posts for some reason.

EDIT: I misread your post, I'll make a vouch thread and put the link in my sig. Thanks again.
    Last edited by joster222; 09-06-2013 at 10:38 AM.

Thanks
    Only two were. Edited them out for him and was going to leave it at that since the majority of vouches were real and this user hasn't caused any issues in the past. Refreshed the page and the user was banned. Now that your not banned Joster, there really isn't a point in dealing with your previous one since it didnt receive any traffic. You can either continue using the one you posted on today or create another one.

Sorry about that, I was quick to jump at the beginning and edited out all your vouches while I went through old threads to clarify. After I figured out that the majority did come from your previous thread. I pasted your vouches back in and removed the two I couldnt find anything to do with you. I believe it was posted on your thread before you were banned. I still dont know why you were banned. It was dealt with after I fixed your thread. It was only then deleted because you were banned and it was spam. No point in just closing an empty thread if you get me.
    Last edited by Distraught; 09-06-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Distraught View Post
    Only two were. Edited them out for him and was going to leave it at that since the majority of vouches were real and this user hasn't caused any issues in the past. Refreshed the page and the user was banned. Now that your not banned Joster, there really isn't a point in dealing with your previous one since it didnt receive any traffic. You can either continue using the one you posted on today or create another one.

Sorry about that, I was quick to jump at the beginning and edited out all your vouches while I went through old threads to clarify. After I figured out that the majority did come from your previous thread. I pasted your vouches back in and removed the two I couldnt find anything to do with you. I believe it was posted on your thread before you were banned. I still dont know why you were banned. It was dealt with after I fixed your thread. It was only then deleted because you were banned and it was spam. No point in just closing an empty thread if you get me.
    Check again bro. None of the vouches were stolen.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/656-dayz-s...2-5-k-1-a.html

It's alright @Distraught. People make mistakes. Sorry @joster222 for the inconvenience. :]

Anyways, the thread that was first deleted by Distraught has been undeleted. Everything should be good now. If you have any questions or need help on something, create a thread here: Suggestions, Requests & Help - MPGH - MultiPlayer Game Hacking & Cheats - Hacks, Cheats, Downloads, Trainers, Games

Solved, closed.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020