Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy

Theory for Anti-Nexoned Hack

Ok well I speed ALOT and well 1 game I played I was in Rattle Snake I go up the stairs and then I get nexoned running at 1.5 speed then i was at Two Towers and I went up the ladder and didn't get nexoned going up faster so I have theory that when your on a ladder nexon made it so U cant get nexoned going up so if i could find sum addy for that and freeze it while on ladder couldnt Superjump, Nograv and other thing be unpatched

Tell me what you think...

I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Possibly impossible, But I doubt it.

Thanks
    Getting nexowned has nothing to do with ladders. it has to do with you almost going through a glitch, the game detecting it, and killing you.
    and, i have been nexowned going up a ladder before. it was in waverider. it was one of the ladders that goes up one of the buildings near Alpha spawn. i was running up it, and all of a sudden got nexowned.
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-18-2009 at 06:48 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post
    Getting nexowned has nothing to do with ladders. it has to do with you almost going through a glitch, the game detecting it, and killing you.
    Really?!?!? Becuase what i've heard is that Getting nexoned is you going up too fast and dying....since they used "Getting Nexoned" to Patch No grav and Superjump :O....

I’m afraid of three things: Women, snakes, and the police. They all have the ability to hurt me and make it look like it was my fault.

Thanks
    well...do you think you can go too fast as superspy using the minigun, while going upstairs? no...so it doesnt have to do with speed.
    There are several versions of nexowned.
    -Accidental Glitch Entry (Instant) Ex: Lots of Different Stairways On WaveRider
    -Too High Above Map (Takes A Few Seconds) Ex: Almost Every Map When Using Superjump
    -Purposeful Glitch Entry (Takes A Few Seconds) Ex: Glitching Into Locked Safe Zone On Zombie Mode

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN PWND BY MYSTERY MEAT WRAPPED IN FRIED SHIT ON A STICK
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-18-2009 at 07:06 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    There a really famous Nexonowned spot, the fucking stairs at Junk Flea.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Corndog5595 View Post
    YOU HAVE JUST BEEN PWND BY MYSTERY MEAT WRAPPED IN FRIED SHIT ON A STICK
    Loled at that. xD

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    Sometime's it's caused by server lag and something will screw up and it will think u died or something and send a packet to the server saying that.....or....something like that