Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Just to put this out there. These are quite sad, but some of these could be faked, we may never know.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    I don't understand why these pussies don't take a fucking bat to their parents.
    I'm fucking skinny as fuck but I don't take shit from no one. I don't care if someone is bigger than me, I'm still going to defend myself to the best of my ability.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Complixity View Post
    Just to put this out there. These are quite sad, but some of these could be faked, we may never know.
    Even if they are, they could have happenned to someone else

Thanks
    My Mood
    Goofy
    Sad stories
    Looks like I have good parents
    yoyoyo

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjoi View Post
    I don't understand why these pussies don't take a fucking bat to their parents.
    I'm fucking skinny as fuck but I don't take shit from no one. I don't care if someone is bigger than me, I'm still going to defend myself to the best of my ability.
    No shit, I'm quite muscly though so that's a factor for me when it comes to self protection
    When I was 14 I got in a fight with my boss at work and he fell, nothing too big but I just don't like to be pushed around.
    age doesn't really scare me
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Throwaway account. My mother hired someone to kill me when I was 18.
    My dad passed away 5ish months prior, so obviously her and I(only child) were pretty emotionally fucked up. She collected a large life insurance policy and had plans on moving away and starting a new life. In my dad's will(he knew what was coming and planned ahead), he specified that part of the insurance money would be used to pay for my college. My mom decided that wasn't going to happen, and somehow talked her new druggy boyfriend into killing me.
    So, on fucking prom night, I'm in my tux and getting ready to drive to my girlfriend's house to take pictures and take a limo from there with a few other couples. My mom tells me at the last minute that she had a florist put together a small rose arrangement for my girlfriend, and I'd have to pick them up on the way. Great, no biggie, I have plenty of time to stop there on the way.
    This is where my memory gets a bit fuzzy. I get to the florist, and they have no idea what I'm talking about. So I walk outside to call my mom and make sure I'm at the right place. I get in the car and close the door, start clicking through the contact list to get to her number(back in the old Nokia days), and then I wake up in the hospital.
    The rest of these details were pieced together by detectives from witnesses, camera footage, etc. This guy snuck up from behind my car, shot me in the head(3 shots total), took my phone, and ran off..Making it look like a random robbery. One bullet hit me, but only grazed the back of my head causing a big gash and lots of blood. The other two hit the passenger car door. I was knocked unconscious and was gushing blood everywhere, so he apparently assumed I was dead.
    Needless to say, I was very very lucky. I felt worse for my girlfriend(now wife)...I never showed up to pick her up. She thought she got stood up and was fuming mad at me. Then my "oh so distraught" mother called her to tell her I was shot in the head and more than likely wouldn't survive the night...So, then of course my girlfriend was even more of an emotional wreck. She blamed herself for being mad at me prior to knowing what happened, and because I got shot while getting flowers for her...
    So anyways, like I said, I woke up in the hospital the next day with no recollection of anything. My girlfriend was by my side, still in her dress, apparently holding my hand throughout most of the morning/day. My mother was nowhere to be found. When I woke up in that hospital bed and was told the story about what happened, how my girlfriend came straight to the hospital thinking I was going to die, and sat there with me in her dress for hours and hours...That was the day I knew I would never let her go.
    Anyways, to sum it up: They caught the guy due to cameras/witnesses, he ratted out my mom, they're both serving life sentences without chance of parole. My girlfriend/wife and I were married exactly two years after I was shot..to the day. So the anniversary of the scariest day of my life is also the anniversary of the happiest day of my life.
    I've had zero contact with my mother except for two pictures I sent her after the wedding. The first one was the stereotypical smiley bride and groom showing our hands with the rings on. The second was the same exact pose, but us smiling and giving the camera the middle finger.
    tl;dr - Mom tried to have me killed, druggy boyfriend failed and only left me with a nasty graze wound. They'll never see the light of day again and the whole event made me decide to marry my highschool sweetheart.

Member Since 8/05/2012
    Editor 4/04/13 - 4/21/13
    Middleman 7/14/13 - 11/4/13

Battlefield Minion 6/13/14-3/20/15
    Steam Minion 7/16/14-3/20/15

Minion+ 10/1/14-3/20/15
    M.A.T. Minion 10/19/14-3/20/15
    ROTMG Minion 1/14/15-3/20/15

Donator Since 2/26/15 (Thanks @Cursed!)
    Steam Minion 5/9/15 - 11/5/15
    OSFPS Minion 9/15/15 - 11/5/15

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    One time, my father beat me for stepping on the flowerbed. He liked flowers.

Thanks
    I just read a bunch of them, make my life look like heaven.
    The ends justify the means.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
    Throwaway account. My mother hired someone to kill me when I was 18.
    My dad passed away 5ish months prior, so obviously her and I(only child) were pretty emotionally fucked up. She collected a large life insurance policy and had plans on moving away and starting a new life. In my dad's will(he knew what was coming and planned ahead), he specified that part of the insurance money would be used to pay for my college. My mom decided that wasn't going to happen, and somehow talked her new druggy boyfriend into killing me.
    So, on fucking prom night, I'm in my tux and getting ready to drive to my girlfriend's house to take pictures and take a limo from there with a few other couples. My mom tells me at the last minute that she had a florist put together a small rose arrangement for my girlfriend, and I'd have to pick them up on the way. Great, no biggie, I have plenty of time to stop there on the way.
    This is where my memory gets a bit fuzzy. I get to the florist, and they have no idea what I'm talking about. So I walk outside to call my mom and make sure I'm at the right place. I get in the car and close the door, start clicking through the contact list to get to her number(back in the old Nokia days), and then I wake up in the hospital.
    The rest of these details were pieced together by detectives from witnesses, camera footage, etc. This guy snuck up from behind my car, shot me in the head(3 shots total), took my phone, and ran off..Making it look like a random robbery. One bullet hit me, but only grazed the back of my head causing a big gash and lots of blood. The other two hit the passenger car door. I was knocked unconscious and was gushing blood everywhere, so he apparently assumed I was dead.
    Needless to say, I was very very lucky. I felt worse for my girlfriend(now wife)...I never showed up to pick her up. She thought she got stood up and was fuming mad at me. Then my "oh so distraught" mother called her to tell her I was shot in the head and more than likely wouldn't survive the night...So, then of course my girlfriend was even more of an emotional wreck. She blamed herself for being mad at me prior to knowing what happened, and because I got shot while getting flowers for her...
    So anyways, like I said, I woke up in the hospital the next day with no recollection of anything. My girlfriend was by my side, still in her dress, apparently holding my hand throughout most of the morning/day. My mother was nowhere to be found. When I woke up in that hospital bed and was told the story about what happened, how my girlfriend came straight to the hospital thinking I was going to die, and sat there with me in her dress for hours and hours...That was the day I knew I would never let her go.
    Anyways, to sum it up: They caught the guy due to cameras/witnesses, he ratted out my mom, they're both serving life sentences without chance of parole. My girlfriend/wife and I were married exactly two years after I was shot..to the day. So the anniversary of the scariest day of my life is also the anniversary of the happiest day of my life.
    I've had zero contact with my mother except for two pictures I sent her after the wedding. The first one was the stereotypical smiley bride and groom showing our hands with the rings on. The second was the same exact pose, but us smiling and giving the camera the middle finger.
    tl;dr - Mom tried to have me killed, druggy boyfriend failed and only left me with a nasty graze wound. They'll never see the light of day again and the whole event made me decide to marry my highschool sweetheart.

Awesome story indeed.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    hmm okay, where should I start.. The story of the rash was kinda worse than mine but here's mine
    I had taken the SAT exam before. So the mark came out. I checked it out with my parents around me as usual. It was decent and I was really proud of it. Suddenly, I get banged on my head really hard with a punch. Instant headache. Then when I turned around I get slapped with the heaviest hand you can ever see. Im black, the slap left a CLEAR red mark on my face. Then after punching and slapping me, my dad brings a cane, breaks it on me then starts cursing me and basically told me the worst shit you can hear from any person.
    You fucking piece of shit, you worthless fucker. I pay shit whole money for you ever year for you to get me shitty marks. You don't even deserve to live in this house. You're fucking fat, you're good for nothing.
    Then he threw away my laptop (which was brand new) in the wall. Since both of my parents were there, and since somehow father finished his turn, mom came in. Just talking. But she made my dad almost kill me. Then ofcourse I went to my room, laid down there and started crying. He comes into my room, starts yelling at me. Sees me crying, tells me oh you're crying, HOPE YOU CRY BLOOD YOU SON OF A BITCH. And the worst thing is the mark came out way after the school ended. That score that I got, I worked my ass for it. Studied over 10 hours a day just to please him. IDGAF bout college, just wanted to please him. And then I hear this shit talk from the people who are supposed to give me hope in life. Those are arab parents. Shittiest of all.
    [Vouched] Filehost l VPN l Music l Streaming l Gaming l Education l Security l Torrent l Others [All Accounts Shop]

Make sure to use an OMM for all your trades for a safer trade

Need an OMM? Just want to talk? VM/PM

~vertice

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post

I look like an emo bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by x00u View Post
    Your moms so fat her ESP Box is in another dimension.
    Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post

Lol, man, I see why i cant get staff, cause people still hate me for no reason like you, Always rude to me.
    [/CENTER]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Yeah my parent's weren't that great

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12