Thanks

Help with EggCrack? *cries*

Alright guys, I'm pretty much afresh to this forum, what some call a skid, but skidding is how a learn so I apologise. I have been using EggCrack a few days now and have noticed a few problems maybe some of you could help me out with?
    Problem one: After a day of running the program eventually becomes slow/groggy etc.
    Problem two: Using around 25 proxies (have access to more) I haven't cracked a single account, I am using a 10k username list with a 16 password list and still,nothing. I know you must be patient with these things but after days of waiting I MUST be doing something wrong, I appreciate any help I can get, thank you all in advance

Thanks
    try not to get username lists from forums, because many are cracked and changed fast.
    try going on big servers and scrape the usernames with weepcraft.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbitGuy View Post
    Alright guys, I'm pretty much afresh to this forum, what some call a skid, but skidding is how a learn so I apologise. I have been using EggCrack a few days now and have noticed a few problems maybe some of you could help me out with?
    Problem one: After a day of running the program eventually becomes slow/groggy etc.
    Problem two: Using around 25 proxies (have access to more) I haven't cracked a single account, I am using a 10k username list with a 16 password list and still,nothing. I know you must be patient with these things but after days of waiting I MUST be doing something wrong, I appreciate any help I can get, thank you all in advance
    Well , sometimes its just your luck and what the guy above me said is true and i suggest you check out my tutorial in the tutorial sub-forum.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    First of all, it slows down because it runs out of proxies to use, second, you need WAAAYYYY more proxies than 25, I use around 2000 HTTP and 1000 SOCKS.
    Only gather usernames yourself from servers, never use any you see on this forum, And use jakethedragonslayer's password list. I usually get around 150-160 requests per second on my comp, and it cracks around 50 accounts an hour.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by ipwnin1080p View Post
    First of all, it slows down because it runs out of proxies to use, second, you need WAAAYYYY more proxies than 25, I use around 2000 HTTP and 1000 SOCKS.
    Only gather usernames yourself from servers, never use any you see on this forum, And use jakethedragonslayer's password list. I usually get around 150-160 requests per second on my comp, and it cracks around 50 accounts an hour.
    Specs and Internet speed?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRabbitGuy View Post
    Im going to release FlameCraft [FREE VERSION] soon.. tonight maybe..or now...or later..just wait