Thread: So iOS 7 ?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post
    They made it look like Android for kids, basically copied a fuck load of Android features.
    Word that's literally what I said to my friend cuz he has an iphone and I checked it out today.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    I'm I the only one that likes the new update?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Rekreative View Post
    I'm I the only one that likes the new update?
    I've seen it and it's pretty great in my opinion.. Although it might messed up my unlock phone I'll probably pick up a 5S sometime soon. Andriod fanboys are just mad that Apple literally cuts Android sales in half every time a new iPhone is released. We all know if iOS allowed other companies to use their iOS then Android would be in some serious trouble.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Yea is looks sick. The the way they manage tasks, is the reverse form android. scroll left right and flick up and down, android is scroll up and down flick left and right.
    So that's pretty much a non original idea.

and to manage their music, they pull a tab from the bottom, android (for me at least) pulls a tab from the top. It hurt to hear my friends boner about it when android already had all these features

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    We all know if iOS allowed other companies to use their iOS then Android would be in some serious trouble.
    I don't see how, apple has a huge market on their iphones with iOS, other companies would be hesitant to create a new device to compete against the iPhone.

Whereas android was build off the Motorola Droid (which sucked) so other companies quickly created devices for android os. There is no 'best' phone to run android on, But with iOS, the apple iphone would reign over iOS devices.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    I've seen it and it's pretty great in my opinion.. Although it might messed up my unlock phone I'll probably pick up a 5S sometime soon. Andriod fanboys are just mad that Apple literally cuts Android sales in half every time a new iPhone is released. We all know if iOS allowed other companies to use their iOS then Android would be in some serious trouble.
    This kid right here is fucking retarded considering a look into the stock market proves that no iOS release has ever cut Android sales. Instead Android sales have been steadily improving with no variation. Little ****** is just an Apple fangirl.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Lehsyrus View Post

This kid right here is fucking retarded considering a look into the stock market proves that no iOS release has ever cut Android sales. Instead Android sales have been steadily improving with no variation. Little ****** is just an Apple fangirl.
    Every time Apple releases a new iPhone, android sales will slowly fall as more people purchase the new device and others switch to it. Of course it does not stay like this forever and eventually Android will build back up to it's old position since more companies use Android while Apple is the only manufacturer of iOS. I'm not an Apple fan but their phones can easily surpass Android in many features, but Android is constantly producing phones which will come with some benefactors over Apple and eventually achieve what advantages Apple had over them. Just sit down and watch when Android's sale for the quarter of this year will drop when the 2 new iPhones come out. It's not like you have anything better to do than spend your life browsing around and talking like you actually know something worth mentioning.

EDIT: Okay that sounded kind of mean lol, not looking to start a fight. Just saying people have opinions about other things and you shouldn't really judge them and called them Apple "fanboys". I'm not a fan of Android or Apple, I just happen to have an iPhone as a gift for my birthday and even though it's the iPhone 4 it still runs smoothly and faster than most or 3/4 of all Android phones that were released in that time period.. I've dropped it plenty of times and it even tumbled down my staircase in my house and it still works fully without a flaw and/or a crack in it.
    Last edited by Astro.; 09-19-2013 at 11:45 PM.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    It looks like a kids toy, something they'd use in kindergarten...
    Then again, if you own an apple product, you're pretty retarded
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    I love how the Apple fanboys used to constantly whine about how "complicted" Android was and how "user-friendly" iOS was. Now that iOS is becoming more like Android, the fanboys are accepting it with open arms. Just goes to prove that you pricks will willingly take anything Apple puts out down your consumer whore throats without a second thought.
    *thanks button*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12