Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Omega+ View Post

Well its like all the hatred in the western world towards the middle east
    The western world's hatred for the middle east is more or less justified and non-racial.

Threadstarter
    سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post
    Lemme guess are you talking about this relation ship:

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

محمد مرسي رئيس الجمهورية

صاحب الفخامة السيد شيمون بيريز رئيس دولة إسرائيل

عزيزي وصديقي العظيم..

لما لي من شديد الرغبة في أن أطور علاقات المحبة التي تربط لحسن الحظ بلدينا، قد اخترت السيد السفير عاطف محمد سالم سيد الأهل، ليكون سفيرا فوق العادة، ومفوضا من قبلي لدي فخامتكم، وإن ما خبرته من إخلاصه وهمته، وما رأيته من مقدرته في المناصب العليا التي تقلدها، مما يجعل لي وطيد الرجاء في أن يكون النجاح نصيبه في تأدية المهمة التي عهدت إليه فيها.

ولاعتمادي على غيرته، وعلى ما سيبذل من صادق الجهد، ليكون أهل لعطف فخامتكم وحسن تقديرها، أرجو من فخامتكم أن تتفضلوا فتحوطوه بتأييدكم، وتولوه رعايتكم، وتتلقوا منه بالقبول وتمام الثقة، ما يبلغه إليكم من جانبي، ولا سيما إن كان لي الشرف بأن أعرب لفخامتكم عما أتمناه لشخصكم من السعادة، ولبلادكم من الرغد.

صديقك الوفي
    محمد مرسي
    ههههههههههههههههههه مسكيييييييييييين
    so you believe this? anyone can write this fake letter and just post it online, but some stuff can never be faked such this one;

Also lets not forget that Sisi is no longer giving the Egyptians anything free anymore, he said it himself that even if you receive a phone call from someone not only the one who called you pay, but also you the call receiver; LOL Egys will be like does it worth to answer this call or not and what is hidden is greater and worst
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    ههههههههههههههههههه مسكيييييييييييين
    so you believe this? anyone can write this fake letter and just post it online, but some stuff can never be faked such this one;

Also lets not forget that Sisi is no longer giving the Egyptians anything free anymore, he said it himself that even if you receive a phone call from someone not only the one who called you pay, but also you the call receiver; LOL Egys will be like does it worth to answer this call or not and what is hidden is greater and worst
    Really ? saying "fake" about an "official" letter from the president to the Israeli one ?
    By the way he said If I was a president and by the way he said that because he meant to upgrade the country anyways It isn't something and I cannot load the video because the Internet is slow so..
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Really ? saying "fake" about an "official" letter from the president to the Israeli one ?
    By the way he said If I was a president and by the way he said that because he meant to upgrade the country anyways It isn't something and I cannot load the video because the Internet is slow so..
    Its kinda stupid to send a letter in the 21st century especially a letter that contain a lot of secrets and hidden information, don't you think ?
    and why do you say its official? I don't see any signature or any trace that prove its official -.-
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    Its kinda stupid to send a letter in the 21st century especially a letter that contain a lot of secrets and hidden information, don't you think ?
    and why do you say its official? I don't see any signature or any trace that prove its official -.-
    You are from Palestine, why don't you just mind your own fucking country and leave Egypt alone?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    It is sent from the "president" to another "president". And It has no secrets or hidden information .. It is a protocol letter to just make the connection between Egypt and Israel better . Don't you think It is shame on Morsi that he fired the Syrian Console in Egypt and he didn't do that for the Israeli / American one?

I think you want a video that the "government" says that the letter is true ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    You are from Palestine, why don't you just mind your own fucking country and leave Egypt alone?
    He can't because we are all Arab and It doesn't make a difference between other countries , but his closed mind makes me sad -.- .

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

It is sent from the "president" to another "president". And It has no secrets or hidden information .. It is a protocol letter to just make the connection between Egypt and Israel better . Don't you think It is shame on Morsi that he fired the Syrian Console in Egypt and he didn't do that for the Israeli / American one?

I think you want a video that the "government" says that the letter is true ?
    He kicked the ambassador because of the crimes that the Syrian regime is doing until this day, and he didn't has to kick any of the Israeli ambassador or the American ambassador because they did nothing wrong, not to forget that he kicked the Israeli ambassador during the war on Gaza.

Threadstarter
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by HeroicXPharaoh View Post
    Because we are all one nation, unity is something you guys will never feel or experience.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    He kicked the ambassador because of the crimes that the Syrian regime is doing until this day, and he didn't has to kick any of the Israeli ambassador or the American ambassador because they did nothing wrong, not to forget that he kicked the Israeli ambassador during the war on Gaza.
    So he didn't fire the Israeli one because their country doesn't kill "any" palestinian ? LOL.
    He didn't kick the Israeli one during the "war on gaza" and he never did it . The Israeli one was fired 1 time only by General Tantway and Morsi came back and made the Israeli one back.

Thanks
    Don't think most people here remember Yom Kippur War. But the ones who have read about it indeed knows that Israel taught some lesson to Arabs not to mess with it.
    It's true that Israelis were acting foolishly undermining Egypt's military after their overwhelming victory in 6 Days War. The swift victory lead to many Israelis thinking they had nothing to be afraid of and that nearly costed their state to them.
    Nevertheless, Israel made one of the history's biggest comebacks against Egypt and Syria which penetrated its borders severely (especially on the Syrian front since Suez was already captured in a previous war I don't consider it a breach).

Also, I don't believe the Egyptian army changed much from 1967 to 1973, a period of 6 years. What mattered was that in the former war, Israel acted preemptively and thus it disabled much of the Egyptian air forces preventing Egypt from launching a successful offensive into Israel while it was the Arabs in the latter war which was able to use the element of surprise against the Israelis and breach its borders.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Egypt Suck's :/ cheating their own religion ...

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    yep , egypt loves israel , and they are on peace some years.
    not even 1 war on the past of the years.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Asleep
    Quote Originally Posted by AdiAsus View Post
    yep , egypt loves israel , and they are on peace some years.
    not even 1 war on the past of the years.

Don't spampost and don't gravedig a 3 month old thread.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarnix View Post
    Don't spampost and don't gravedig a 3 month old thread.
    didn't see mate .
    i come to meet new forums on mpgh but its all old.

my bad .

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast