Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical

Java tutorial/Book

Ok, so what's a good java programming tutorial or book? I've been searching around and couldn't really find much. Any opinions? Personal favourites, popular ones, anything like that. Thanks a lot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Ummm...My school uses "A Guide To Programming In JAVA, Second Edition,(for Java SE5-SE6)" By Beth Brown. For advanced programming classes learning Java. The site is Lawrenceville Press - A Guide to Programming in Java or 1580031218: "A Guide to Programming in Java - for Java SE 5 and Java SE 6" by Beth Brown @ BookFinder.com
    But be warned it is very expensive.
    MaNiAc
    [IMG]https://i515.photobucke*****m/albums/t360/deathly_chaos/nnwwwsiigg1.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Yeh I learned from the book too. So can't help you here. I know anything I google you can google just as well so best of luck finding one xD. I'm actually thinking about buying A Complete Reference for Java just to refresh myself and maybe work on some new stuff too.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool

This may help a little

I don't know how good this site is, I have never used it, but it looks pretty good for over all gaming. Thank me if I help please.
    MaNiAc
    [IMG]https://i515.photobucke*****m/albums/t360/deathly_chaos/nnwwwsiigg1.jpg[/IMG]