At least argue your point.
    Agreed....

Thanks
    Anarchy Ensues
    No longer use this website.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    This is why I don't give 2 shits about politics. The world we live in today, its all about you, you, you. We all hate and fear one another.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgiiStylz View Post
    This is why I don't give 2 shits about politics. The world we live in today, its all about you, you, you. We all hate and fear one another.
    But...I love you

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Some Clarification and food for thought. Only read if you like knowledge

1. Law and Order will not break out. You police are paid by your local and states taxes. The Feds (FBI-CIA-Military) are obviously bypass this (for now, if this goes on a long long long time then ya, lol they wont get paid). Veterans though will get there payment fur-lowed* (means to be paid/compensated later on)

2. You can't apply for any new student loans. I know this won't apply to the most of you, but I just got the Pale Grant from the Government allowing me not to pay a dime out of pocket for my senior year. Current students who apply will be denied. If you don't have parents to pay for your school. lol your not going to school (Unless you got scholarships-Work full time at a shitty community college)

3. Personally I'm not as big as an Obama fan than what I was in 2008 (maybe I got wiser or seen the system at work) but one thing i do like about Obamacare is that I can stay on my parents health insurance until 26. Though its a little emasculating, idgaf because now I can go to the doctor without cashing out 100$ take get blood work, piss in a cup, and see if I have cancer or not.

4. This is at its most basic core WHAT OBAMA CARE DOES. It forces the masses to get insurance. The more people on insurance, the cheaper the insurance is. Its like everyone pitching in to buy a car, but obviously not everyone can actually drive the car. So yes the car is cheap, but you probably wont use it. The people who won't use it all the young people who get on it. Everyone who is poor in the past who couldn't afford the car will now be able to use it. YAY

Now in the big scheme of things, its tit for tat and sounds like a solid win for the car dealership who sold the car (Insurance Companies), but Obama made a deal with the Insurance companies that force them to kick a bad habit. Now they have to accept everyone who has a pre existing condition. People with pre existing conditions were like the people who are known to get into car crashes forcing everyone to buy a new car all over again (forcing everyone premiums to go up).

5. THE CON
    In my honest opinion, the only bad thing about Obamacare is that buisness have to pay for their employees healthcare. This may be easier to do for bigger rich corporations (WAL FUCKIN MART) but may be harder for smaller buis
    have to pay for their employees healthcare. This may be easier to do for bigger rich corporations (WAL FUCKIN MART) but may be harder for smaller business. I'm not exactly sure how that will pay out but I do know back in the days (maybe Clinton era) companies did this on the regular, until corporations started taking over they used to always pay for the employees insurance, the least you can do is care about your employees lives right. And the deciding of small buisness is a whole different issue that will continue with or without Obama-Care. I know when I worked for my old pharmacy I could opt in for cheap insurance but I always said know, I wanted to keep more of my monies for video games and school books lol. So Im a little ignorant on how it worked.

Thanks

NOOOO! TWITTER GUY!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by joshZ View Post
    well, America's government isn't very smart
    Definitely not.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post

1. Law and Order will not break out. You police are paid by your local and states taxes. The Feds (FBI-CIA-Military) are obviously bypass this (for now, if this goes on a long long long time then ya, lol they wont get paid). Veterans though will get there payment fur-lowed* (means to be paid/compensated later on)

2. You can't apply for any new student loans. I know this won't apply to the most of you, but I just got the Pale Grant from the Government allowing me not to pay a dime out of pocket for my senior year. Current students who apply will be denied. If you don't have parents to pay for your school. lol your not going to school (Unless you got scholarships-Work full time at a shitty community college)

3. Personally I'm not as big as an Obama fan than what I was in 2008 (maybe I got wiser or seen the system at work) but one thing i do like about Obamacare is that I can stay on my parents health insurance until 26. Though its a little emasculating, idgaf because now I can go to the doctor without cashing out 100$ take get blood work, piss in a cup, and see if I have cancer or not.

4. This is at its most basic core WHAT OBAMA CARE DOES. It forces the masses to get insurance. The more people on insurance, the cheaper the insurance is. Its like everyone pitching in to buy a car, but obviously not everyone can actually drive the car. So yes the car is cheap, but you probably wont use it. The people who won't use it all the young people who get on it. Everyone who is poor in the past who couldn't afford the car will now be able to use it. YAY

Now in the big scheme of things, its tit for tat and sounds like a solid win for the car dealership who sold the car (Insurance Companies), but Obama made a deal with the Insurance companies that force them to kick a bad habit. Now they have to accept everyone who has a pre existing condition. People with pre existing conditions were like the people who are known to get into car crashes forcing everyone to buy a new car all over again (forcing everyone premiums to go up).

5. THE CON
    In my honest opinion, the only bad thing about Obamacare is that buisness have to pay for their employees healthcare. This may be easier to do for bigger rich corporations (WAL FUCKIN MART) but may be harder for smaller buis
    have to pay for their employees healthcare. This may be easier to do for bigger rich corporations (WAL FUCKIN MART) but may be harder for smaller business. I'm not exactly sure how that will pay out but I do know back in the days (maybe Clinton era) companies did this on the regular, until corporations started taking over they used to always pay for the employees insurance, the least you can do is care about your employees lives right. And the deciding of small buisness is a whole different issue that will continue with or without Obama-Care. I know when I worked for my old pharmacy I could opt in for cheap insurance but I always said know, I wanted to keep more of my monies for video games and school books lol. So Im a little ignorant on how it worked.
    Well i think there should not be a “mandate” to force the people to buy insurance.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed

5. THE CON
    What if im still waiting on my Loan but got accepted before school even started, suppose to be getting my money in October.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    Well i think there should not be a “mandate” to force the people to buy insurance.
    Your allowed to think whatever you want. Unless you agree with 100% of the government you are paying for thing your don't agree with. So what makes this issue so much more important than the others.

Do you agree you should pay for
    Iraq War
    Afghan War
    Police
    Firefighters
    Kids to have Insurance (they already have it without Obama Care aka Medicare)
    Road Consturction
    There's literally a thousands things our taxes pay for. Things we obviously don't agree with but when we don't agree on something we don't threaten to shut the whole government down.

So now I ask you, you don't agree with somethings the govt pay for, you obviously don't agree with Obamacare. No that you know this, would you rather shut down the whole system because of 1 disagreement. OR would you like to continue the govt, keep in mind that nothing is set in stone. If the mass does not like it, they will obviously vote in enough republicans and the repeal. I would go down of the long list of thing the govt repealed (Prohibition on Alchohol for example) but that would take forever.

Obviously its a trick question, if you agree to shutdown the government, your just being irrational.
    (Or your a butthurt republican who's mad that Obama will look good at the end of this and your scured you'll never win the presidency becuase come election time democrats will be like"do you want the party that gave you Obamacare, or opposed it)." DAAAAUUUUMMM

Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

What if im still waiting on my Loan but got accepted before school even started, suppose to be getting my money in October.
    I have no clue how it works specifically. I guessing you wouldn't get it because people who worked this pay cycle aren't getting paid though they already did the work. /

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Your allowed to think whatever you want. Unless you agree with 100% of the government you are paying for thing your don't agree with. So what makes this issue so much more important than the others.

Iraq War
    Afghan War
    Police
    Firefighters
    Road Consturction
    There's literally a thousands things our taxes pay for. Things we obviously don't agree with but when we don't agree on something we don't threaten to shut the whole government down.

So now I ask you, you don't agree with somethings the govt pay for, you obviously don't agree with Obamacare. No that you know this, would you rather shut down the whole system because of 1 disagreement. OR would you like to continue the govt, keep in mind that nothing is set in stone. If the mass does not like it, they will obviously vote in enough republicans and the repeal. I would go down of the long list of thing the govt repealed (Prohibition on Alchohol for example) but that would take forever.

Obviously its a trick question, if you agree to shutdown the government, your just being irrational.
    (Or your a butthurt republican who's mad that Obama will look good at the end of this and your scured you'll never win the presidency becuase come election time democrats will be like"do you want the party that gave you Obamacare, or opposed it)." DAAAAUUUUMMM
    I agree with you shutting down the government just because the GOP isn't getting their way is a childish temper tantrum,but i also disagree with forcing health insurance down the throats of people who neither want nor need it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking

5. THE CON

Iraq War
    Afghan War
    Police
    Firefighters
    Road Consturction

I have no clue how it works specifically. I guessing you wouldn't get it because people who worked this pay cycle aren't getting paid though they already did the work. /
    Well that cleared some stuff up for me.
    Rep. Power: 126

Minion: 11/28/12-3/15/14

Thanks
    Looks like hitler won. GG muricans, I dropped the A years ago.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by maximon555 View Post
    I agree with you shutting down the government just because the GOP isn't getting their way is a childish temper tantrum,but i also disagree with forcing health insurance down the throats of people who neither want nor need it.
    I don't want to pay the FEDs to do all their law policing. They are counter intuitive to me (much more so than healthcare). They stop me from selling dope, they even try to catch me for pirating. So because I don't AGREE with the FEDs, I will now shutdown the whole government becuase I don't agree with the one thing my money is paying for. I don't want to be MANDATED to pay for FBI/CIA.

NOOOOOOOO - THAT NOT HOW WE RUN A COUNTRY

FEDs has it purpose weather I agree with it or not. The law (which ever it is) had opposition, there was a debate. There was a vote in the Senate, then the bill was passed to the Congress, then the President (which ever president it was) signed it. At the time the law was passed, there were people who disagreed with it. But did they threaten to shut down the WHOLE GOVT because of it. Obviously not.

Imagine, your paying for so much worse and your not crying about it, lol you don't even know exactly what your paying for. But you pay dem taxes. Now you have a choice to pay for (CHEAP) insurance and your going to shutdown the govt.

Is this the new pattern of how were going to run the GOVT. Oh you want to fund a study on Ecoli and it effect on our nation. No fuck that, cost to much. No fuck you the votes say we can. We'll then I SHUT THE WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING THING DOWN.

Never go full DERP.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Brooding
    I don't want to pay the FEDs to do all their law policing. They are counter intuitive to me (much more so than healthcare). They stop me from selling dope, they even try to catch me for pirating. So because I don't AGREE with the FEDs, I will now shutdown the whole government becuase I don't agree with the one thing my money is paying for. I don't want to be MANDATED to pay for FBI/CIA.

NOOOOOOOO - THAT NOT HOW WE RUN A COUNTRY

FEDs has it purpose weather I agree with it or not. The law (which ever it is) had opposition, there was a debate. There was a vote in the Senate, then the bill was passed to the Congress, then the President (which ever president it was) signed it. At the time the law was passed, there were people who disagreed with it. But did they threaten to shut down the WHOLE GOVT because of it. Obviously not.

Imagine, your paying for so much worse and your not crying about it, lol you don't even know exactly what your paying for. But you pay dem taxes. Now you have a choice to pay for (CHEAP) insurance and your going to shutdown the govt.

Is this the new pattern of how were going to run the GOVT. Oh you want to fund a study on Ecoli and it effect on our nation. No fuck that, cost to much. No fuck you the votes say we can. We'll then I SHUT THE WHOLE MOTHER FUCKING THING DOWN.

Never go full DERP.
    What is sad is the honest workers are not getting paid when the lunatics in charge still are.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast