Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

How is the BattleMage Class?

Never bothered botting for Swordhaven rep. If anyone has got it yet, how is the BattleMage class? It seems pretty good due to being able to sort of solo and also farm. Thanks for sharing!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Wrong section. Just stating that now.

Reason Why I Didn't Become an Editor

Virus Scans Because I Forgetful:
    Jotti & VirusTotal

Cocksucker is not a punishment. It is a lyfestyle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Never bothered botting for Swordhaven rep. If anyone has got it yet, how is the BattleMage class? It seems pretty good due to being able to sort of solo and also farm. Thanks for sharing!
    even though there is another thread on this, ill answer you. battlemages, are like a mana free class because they get it SO EASILY! all there skills have long cooldowns. they cant solo well. BUT THEY ARE SOME AMAZING KILLERS. they can easily take down 3 targets because all there attacks are really strong and when focusing on 1 target, you can increase your damage by 50% and increase your precision by 50% which makes the class excel at 1v1 and 1v2+. honestly i bought the class for 2k acs, and i don't regret it, it is such a fun class to use and there are so many awesome animations. the only thing i don't like about the class are the long cooldowns but everything else is fine.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFrikinAsian View Post
    Wrong section. Just stating that now.
    Not really the wrong section, he phrased it more as he wants to hear our opinions and have a discussion. not really asking a straight up help question.

anyways, after using stormking and evolved shaman, this class definitely feels like a much better farming class compared to those two, its damage reduction and mana regen is way better than the other two.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Sorry guys. Haven't been on this forum for a while and didn't know that there was a discussion section. Anyways, it seems like you guys are saying that I can't really solo due to not really having a heal. How is the shield skills anyways? Does it direct enough damage to your MP to keep you going? So you say it's better than DBSK and Shammy at farming. How does it compare to Chunin then?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbertZhubert View Post
    Sorry guys. Haven't been on this forum for a while and didn't know that there was a discussion section. Anyways, it seems like you guys are saying that I can't really solo due to not really having a heal. How is the shield skills anyways? Does it direct enough damage to your MP to keep you going? So you say it's better than DBSK and Shammy at farming. How does it compare to Chunin then?
    Its a pretty great class overall because of the first skill. It can turn into a fast solo class with that skill because it increases damage by 50%. Also its a great class for multiple monsters because it's skills pack 1 hell of a punch. Its not better at mobbing than the chunin but it is stronger than the dbsk and shaman.
    Only thing that keeps me from saying it's better than chunin is the fact that the cooldowns are somewhat long.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Just wanted to point out, if you combo that 30% damage reduction rank 4 passive with the shield skill and a Health Vamp weapon (maybe add a haste potion for better healing) you should be able to decently solo some bosses.

Just look at Elemental Dracomancer: Add HP Vamp weapon and you can solo Blood Titan.
    Of course ED is way more suited for HP Vamp and I don't recommend BM for BT solos.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    LOl. Time to bot for the class now.