Thread: Dayz... Hacks?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    I understand the Static/Dynamic values but that is with cheat engine and battleeye scans for cheat engine being ran right? What program do i use?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by rommel18329 View Post
    I understand the Static/Dynamic values but that is with cheat engine and battleeye scans for cheat engine being ran right? What program do i use?
    CE is open source. You can change stuff around, recompile, pack, and change the window name. It's not a one-of-a-kind program though. TSearch is also popular. But regardless, all of the offsets you'll need (for this project) have already been posted.

Here's a collection of them from my older project:

Code:
    objectTableAddr = 0xDFCDD8;
    PlayerInfoAddr = 0xDEEAE8;
    rainOffset = 0x13EC;
    grassOffset = 0x14F0;
    timeOffset = 0xE256F8;
    fatigueOffset = 0xC44;
    recoilOffset = 0xC28;
    localPlayerOffsets[2] = {0x13A8, 0x4};
    masterOffsets[3] = {0x880, 0xb24, 0xdc8};
    slaveOffsets[4] = {0x8, 0xB0, 0x158, 0x200};

int DAYTIME = 2000000;
    int NIGHTTIME = 0;

float grassOnVal = 0.0;
    float grassOffVal = 50.0;
    float fatigueOffVal = 0.0;
    float recoilOffVal = 0.0;
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 10-27-2013 at 05:11 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    So if I change the name of it It wont be detected ?!!? Confused

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Also could I please get a quick explanation of offsets or a link to a video explaining it, I really wanna get this done.

Thanks
    What does WPM / RPM stand for? also what language does the tut use?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    So if I change the name of it It wont be detected ?!!? Confused
    Did you not read what I said? You have to do several things. Simply changing the name won't help you. Also, I haven't used it in a while, but I've heard that it is completely detected now. Not just its signature. That's something you're going to have to look into yourself.

Also could I please get a quick explanation of offsets or a link to a video explaining it, I really wanna get this done.
    What do you mean? You either use them to read or write. Actually go through the the RPM/WPM thread. It will make sense if you do. Some of them you need to go from the objectTableAddr (base address) + the offset like modifying the grass state, some of them you need to go from your local player + the offset like modifying your health or fixing your bones, and a few thing you're able to write just to the offset. For instance, if I wanted it to be daylight, I'd just do something like this:

Code:
    writeInt(handle, timeOffset, DAYTIME);
    The above is targeting the Arma 2 OA Process (specified by it's handle which I named handle) and writing the daytime value to the the time offset. Keep in mind, the writeInt function is just my simplified version of WriteProcessMemory. I already showed how to use it (it's the same as ReadProcessMemory). Mine just takes less parameters. 2 to be exact. I also have a writeFloat function for when I need to write float values (recoil, fatigue, etc.). It just makes life a little easier.
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 10-27-2013 at 05:37 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Quote Originally Posted by kingreset View Post
    What does WPM / RPM stand for? also what language does the tut use?
    ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory. They are functions.

ReadProcessMemory function (Windows)
    WriteProcessMemory function (Windows)

The tutorial doesn't necessarily tailor to any one programming language. As long as it supports ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory, then you should be fine. Hell, you can do this shit in Java if you wanted, lol. I'm pretty sure everyone is taking the C-based language route though...and .NET. I made mine in C simply because I was already in the process of learning it, and I thought this would be a fun project to do. However, if you're looking for the easy way out, I'd recommend C# as that's what the majority of people were/are using simply because it's so easy to create a form with a map, buttons, and checkboxes, lol.
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 10-27-2013 at 05:29 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by chickeninabiskit View Post

ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory. They are functions.

ReadProcessMemory function (Windows)
    WriteProcessMemory function (Windows)

The tutorial doesn't necessarily tailor to any one programming language. As long as it supports ReadProcessMemory and WriteProcessMemory, then you should be fine. Hell, you can do this shit in Java if you wanted, lol. I'm pretty sure everyone is taking the C-based language route though...and .NET. I made mine in C simply because I was already in the process of learning it, and I thought this would be a fun project to do. However, if you're looking for the easy way out, I'd recommend C# as that's what the majority of people were/are using simply because it's so easy to create a form with a map, buttons, and checkboxes, lol.
    So I need to use .Net Framework or something to make this work >.< Sorry if your getting annoyed Im just a complete noob to this. bassicly all I understand is the Dynamic/Static Values and how to find static values and some other stuff :/

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    So I need to use .Net Framework or something to make this work >.< Sorry if your getting annoyed Im just a complete noob to this. bassicly all I understand is the Dynamic/Static Values and how to find static values and some other stuff :/
    What? No. I meant languages like Delphi and VB.NET. You can use whatever programming language you want. And you don't need to find anything with Cheatengine. I've given you everything you need.
    Last edited by chickeninabiskit; 10-27-2013 at 06:35 PM.

Thanks
    Alright what do i need to know before attempting this tut. ( I only know sorta the basic programming, but that was from java, and i only know REALLY basic stuff like variables, arrays..etc)
    also are there any resources i can use to learn before I attempt to learn to make the radar?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    Alright what do i need to know before attempting this tut. ( I only know sorta the basic programming, but that was from java, and i only know REALLY basic stuff like variables, arrays..etc)
    also are there any resources i can use to learn before I attempt to learn to make the radar?
    There is a programming section with free materials, and there is lots more on the internet.

Thanks

There is a programming section with free materials, and there is lots more on the internet.
    Alright so with the info you provided above, I do not need cheat engine if those offsets are right correct? Also the C sharp file provided in the tutorial (dayz map) I could plug in those offsets because the initial offsets in that project is outdated right? I'm planning to read the whole thing soon, only read like 1/4 of it soo yea. I'm just sorta grasping this, just need help on what offsets/addresses/pointers..etc

I sorta know what addresses are though. Hopefully after reasearching, i'll grasp them.

I'm asking this because I heard you say this -
    "
    It's pretty straight forward. If you don't have any programming experience or have never dealt with offsets before, I suggest looking it up. But in all honesty, they've basically given enough code snippets to make it work. And people were actually giving out more updated offsets on another forum within the thread. All you need to know is how compile the project lol...I suggest learning the language for a while before diving into making "hacks"...Even if the code is pretty much there...since you don't even understand it yet. "

Also I just want to use the radar, to detect entities only like cars, and players. So bascially only only the reading portion. (sorry i;m just getting a hang of this now kinda,) So what things do you suggest i should do for only entities and vehicals on the map.

Sorta like this. -
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Capture.JPG  

Last edited by kingreset; 10-28-2013 at 08:29 PM.

Thanks
    Hmm, Java you say. I wonder which would be easier for me. To learn C from scratch or try to remember the limited java I learned 10 years ago. I might just have to give it a try for giggles.

The process we are looking for is arma2oa correct?

I found some java code that essentially writes a ReadProcessMemory(). I opened up my process list and just tried random ones, "*******", "DayZCommander" "AnyDVDtray" and I can start playing around with those but for somereason I cannot get arma2oa. Is that something BE is doing to block this?
    Last edited by geckosnipp; 10-29-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Thanks

CE is open source. You can change stuff around, recompile, pack, and change the window name. It's not a one-of-a-kind program though. TSearch is also popular. But regardless, all of the offsets you'll need (for this project) have already been posted.

Here's a collection of them from my older project:

Code:
    objectTableAddr = 0xDFCDD8;
    PlayerInfoAddr = 0xDEEAE8;
    rainOffset = 0x13EC;
    grassOffset = 0x14F0;
    timeOffset = 0xE256F8;
    fatigueOffset = 0xC44;
    recoilOffset = 0xC28;
    localPlayerOffsets[2] = {0x13A8, 0x4};
    masterOffsets[3] = {0x880, 0xb24, 0xdc8};
    slaveOffsets[4] = {0x8, 0xB0, 0x158, 0x200};

int DAYTIME = 2000000;
    int NIGHTTIME = 0;

float grassOnVal = 0.0;
    float grassOffVal = 50.0;
    float fatigueOffVal = 0.0;
    float recoilOffVal = 0.0;

also all of these offsets are updated right?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    also all of these offsets are updated right?
    Yes. Also the way the map project targets the Arma 2 OA process and handle is detected. I wouldn't suggest simply plugging in the offsets.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast