Thanks

What exactly is Brute Forcing and what can u crack with brute forcing?

im basicly a new hacker wanting to learn how to hack social media websites and ive already learned alot of blackhat eBook tutorials on making money. Im curious to what brute forcing is. is there a way to hack a specific facebook account without using a keylogger? i just wanna learn some noobie but fascinating hacks that are impressive to other ppl that arent so hard like getting so deep into coding and c+ + and i dont know where to start, can somone tell me where to start?

(i dont want to code programs to hack games i want to hack online accounts such as ********e or facebook... and earning money through black hat.)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Brute forcing is using a program to crack into an account by sending a bunch of password requests and will keep going until it finds the right password. I don't know the exact mechanics but thats the general gist.

You can crack just about anything you want with a brute force but its not used often because the longer the password of the victims account, the LONGER it will take and every character added, the time to brute forcer takes to find the password is multiplied by some non-constant amount (depends on the program) which means not many people use it and not often an effective method.
    Last edited by Kushala Daora; 10-09-2013 at 07:44 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by Kushala Daora View Post
    Brute forcing is using a program to crack into an account by sending a bunch of password requests and will keep going until it finds the right password. I don't know the exact mechanics but thats the general gist.

You can crack just about anything you want with a brute force but its not used often because the longer the password of the victims account, the LONGER it will take and every character added, the time to brute forcer takes to find the password is multiplied by some non-constant amount (depends on the program) which means not many people use it and not often an effective method.
    Its a very effective method.

Thanks

know of any programs to brute facebook?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Quote Originally Posted by simmo5159 View Post
    Its a very effective method.
    It is, sometimes other methods could be used though.

Quote Originally Posted by sk80rjustdie View Post
    know of any programs to brute facebook
    Well, I'm sure since it's facebook you want to brute, there are probably a few programs you could try otherwise you could try coding your own.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Kushala Daora For This Useful Post:

muaz.mushtaq100 (10-25-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    It is, sometimes other methods could be used though.

Well, I'm sure since it's facebook you want to brute, there are probably a few programs you could try otherwise you could try coding your own.
    You can use sentry Mba 1.41 for Facebook. You can find tutorial on youtube. Rep and thanks if it was useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sick
    i actually posted a tutorial for Sentry MBA 1.4.1 https://www.mpgh.net/forum/57-general...-accounts.html Its almost the same process i believe, except with different everything.