Thanks

Spotify Premium config for sentry

My config has become outdated and I want the success and failure keys from the config.

I want a spotify config which only cracks premium

skype - xconnorxmcgx

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    @connormcg

Whats a config that cracks premium? Im looking for spotify premium and I dont have money (only have psc, not pp), so I would learn and even sell for you if you wanted... I would be grateful if you teached me how to and I would vouch + review the service if you could do it for me. Yes, you probably have many vouches from 1-200 post guys, but thats not really important for someone who would like to know if you are legit or not. I know its cheap, but its money. No one likes to be scammed I think...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post
    @connormcg

Whats a config that cracks premium? Im looking for spotify premium and I dont have money (only have psc, not pp), so I would learn and even sell for you if you wanted... I would be grateful if you teached me how to and I would vouch + review the service if you could do it for me. Yes, you probably have many vouches from 1-200 post guys, but thats not really important for someone who would like to know if you are legit or not. I know its cheap, but its money. No one likes to be scammed I think...
    I sell guides & many people offer what you just did and I simply don't need a reseller or a vouch. The 1-200 post vouches do count it shows my business is legit, I have no scam reports and like a 8 page selling thread, thanks for the offer but no thanks.

Theres also nothing to review, you literally add me, send me money and i give account.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Quote Originally Posted by connormcg View Post
    I sell guides & many people offer what you just did and I simply don't need a reseller or a vouch. The 1-200 post vouches do count it shows my business is legit, I have no scam reports and like a 8 page selling thread, thanks for the offer but no thanks.

Theres also nothing to review, you literally add me, send me money and i give account.
    I give you the money, you get the account back and sell it to another guy. Easy.
    1-200 posts bouches? Most of them have 1-50, so thats basicly your created accounts. Nah, sorry.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FrosK View Post

I give you the money, you get the account back and sell it to another guy. Easy.
    1-200 posts bouches? Most of them have 1-50, so thats basicly your created accounts. Nah, sorry.
    Yes, ofc I'm creating multiple accounts over and over getting them to 50 posts and vouching for myself, way to make yourself look like a idiot.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Yes, ofc I'm creating multiple accounts over and over getting them to 50 posts and vouching for myself, way to make yourself look like a idiot.
    Its does make complete sense and there are many people doing it and earning $$$.

Thanks
    Let me check if my config still captures.