Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by Poif View Post
    Some hacks are easier than others, if you dont know the value it gets really hard.
    And yes start with cheat engine (i prefer L.Spiro memory hacking software). You pick it up really easy
    Woah nice tip, i've been tinkering with cheat engine forever now, but i really like MHS! What other programs like this are there?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Yep either start memory hacking or start learning programming starting at cmd making bat files in notepad.

"I dream of a world where people are not judged by their post count but by their content of character." Me
    "Ask not what MPGH can do for you, But what you can do for your MPGH!"

Threadstarter
    Jesus has a Cool Story. So do you.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk
    So confused =P
    I'm a random 12 year old what'd you expect? :0
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Hmmm... 12 years old. I would say your still a little to young to start learning C++ or any language properly. If I was you I would tinker around with CheatEngine first or MHS. Those are both memory hacking software. It might be easier for you to hack non-online games first because CA has tons of hack detection software that you have to get around. Try finding a game you don't play online and finding values for that. There are tons of tutorials out there, just look around you should find something.

BTW: If you really want to code I strongly recommend you learn it the right way and not in bits and pieces all over the internet. And if you haven't taken algebra yet just wait. There's almost nothing you can program without knowing algebra :L.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    Quote Originally Posted by why06 View Post
    Hmmm... 12 years old. I would say your still a little to young to start learning C++ or any language properly. If I was you I would tinker around with CheatEngine first or MHS. Those are both memory hacking software. It might be easier for you to hack non-online games first because CA has tons of hack detection software that you have to get around. Try finding a game you don't play online and finding values for that. There are tons of tutorials out there, just look around you should find something.

BTW: If you really want to code I strongly recommend you learn it the right way and not in bits and pieces all over the internet. And if you haven't taken algebra yet just wait. There's almost nothing you can program without knowing algebra :L.
    Well, IMO, you are never too young as long as you have a strong background with computers, and general math. But besides that i agree with Why if you don't really have any experience.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12