Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Coituz View Post

Maybe ask Empire ?

Sources?

Coituz, we've already been over this. Muhammed raided caravans. That is history, already been established, Muslims believe as do non muslims.

Please, stop asking for sources. We already know you're as dumb as a rock when it comes to history.(this guy thought that no one lived in north or south america till columbus came over).

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
    How do you know the moon exists? Were you there?
    Maybe because I see it in the night ?

Once fucking again, as it seems it won't penetrate your thick skull:
    How in the name of god are you possibly rationalizing fascistic governmental control?
    Look , I said everything that is correct which you try to say "No no it is not islam approves violence and invites you to it no no." .
    Feel free to donate for me.
    My PayPal: TomLCadena@teleworm.us

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Coituz For This Useful Post:

hamza1217 (10-12-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Maybe because I see it in the night ?
    Apparently you're too stupid to comprehend sarcasm.

My statement is just as logical.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    :/

People who doubt history with "you weren't there so you wouldn't know" are just idiots. That is all that needs to be said.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Empire For This Useful Post:

Kia8 (06-06-2014)

سبحان الله وبحمدة سبحان الله العظيم
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    How do you know the moon exists? Were you there?
    Moon is an object and what they are trying to say is an Event which is never took place, but they are just saying it because they read it somewhere or to give a bad image of Islam and Prophet Muhammad.

That would be called a protection racket, which is a tactic of gangs and the mafia. Fitting as Muhammad was a crimelord.
    Lets say you want to check into a hotel, and you got 2 options, a 5 stars hotel or a 3 stars hotel; common sense that the 5 stars hotel is going to cost more money, and the same thing goes to these people who were living under the rule and protection of Muslims, they can live in any other place with paying less money or not paying anything at all, but living into the Islamic "area" is going to cost them more.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post

People who doubt history with "you weren't there so you wouldn't know" are just idiots. That is all that needs to be said.
    why do you think that the history you read is all true and was written and documented by the most honest and honorable people on earth?
    your history is nothing but a page full of red blood and you are the only one that deserve to be called terrorists.
    And prepare against them whatever you are able of power and of steeds of war by which you may terrify the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them whom you do not know [but] whom Allah knows. And whatever you spend in the cause of Allah will be fully repaid to you, and you will not be wronged.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    Coituz, we've already been over this. Muhammed raided caravans. That is history, already been established, Muslims believe as do non muslims.
    Sorry, I can't believe in anything without a historical actions or sources and trusted ones.

Apparently you're too stupid to comprehend sarcasm.

My statement is just as logical.
    And you're too stupid to believe what I said wasn't a joke .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Look , what redspot is saying 100% right because I was having in the school 3 years ago a story about the Muhammad's time where the Jews / Christians pay to them for protecting them and If they can't pay it they aren't forced to. Simple isn't it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    why do you think that the history you read is all true and was written and documented by the most honest and honorable people on earth?
    your history is nothing but a page full of red blood and you are the only one that deserve to be called terrorists.
    :/ Calm down with the propaganda redspot.

Its not "my history", its the history of Muhammed. Unless you are claiming Muhammed was just made up, I don't see how you are arguing this with any hope of winning.

Look , what redspot is saying 100% right because I was having in the school 3 years ago a story about the Muhammad's time where the Jews / Christians pay to them for protecting them and If they can't pay it they aren't forced to. Simple isn't it?
    This is whats called a "childrens story".

If you are saying that someone told you a story 3 years ago and that is your "proof" then you should really just stop posting. You are only making yourself look even more stupid than you already have.

:/ How you take word of mouth over research is just amazing. I can't imagine all the things you probably believe because someone told you so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked
    This is whats called a "childrens story".

If you are saying that someone told you a story 3 years ago and that is your "proof" then you should really just stop posting. You are only making yourself look even more stupid than you already have.

:/ How you take word of mouth over research is just amazing. I can't imagine all the things you probably believe because someone told you so.
    Are you this stupid , really ?
    I'm telling you a "book" coming from the "government" with a "historical proofs" and then you say that it is a "children book" ? ROFL.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

Are you this stupid , really ?
    I'm telling you a "book" coming from the "government" with a "historical proofs" and then you say that it is a "children book" ? ROFL.

Quote it then.

Or are we taking made up information about a "story you heard 3 years ago" as valid?

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine
    :/ Calm down with the propaganda redspot.

Its not "my history", its the history of Muhammed. Unless you are claiming Muhammed was just made up, I don't see how you are arguing this with any hope of winning.
    how is that propaganda? 140k killed in Hiroshima Nuclear bomb and another 80k killed in Nagasaki, in addition to the 1,1 Million in Vietnam.
    Not to mention the war on Iraq, Afghanistan and drones in Yemen! and not to forget the genocide of the Native Americans which you killed before stealing their land.

Name me one story that Muhammad killed an innocent man or a civilian and I will reply to you.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Shocked

Quote it then.

Or are we taking made up information about a "story you heard 3 years ago" as valid?
    Maybe because It is in arabic ?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by RedSpot View Post
    how is that propaganda? 140k killed in Hiroshima Nuclear bomb and another 80k killed in Nagasaki, in addition to the 1,1 Million in Vietnam.
    Not to mention the war on Iraq, Afghanistan and drones in Yemen! and not to forget the genocide of the Native Americans which you killed before stealing their land.

Name me one story that Muhammad killed an innocent man or a civilian and I will reply to you.
    Guess what, none of us were alive in WWII, or Vietnam, or the 1800's. Also, most of America disapproved of the atomic bombings AND Vietnam. You've proved absolutely nothing. Muslims on the other hand, account for thousands of senseless murders every single year.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Fine

Guess what, none of us were alive in WWII, or Vietnam, or the 1800's. Also, most of America disapproved of the atomic bombings AND Vietnam. You've proved absolutely nothing. Muslims on the other hand, account for thousands of senseless murders every single year.
    Well that doesn't change the fact that you used "illegal" weapons on human beings and living souls.
    disapproving is just like saying sorry we didn't find any chemical weapons after fucking a country and stealing their oil.
    thousands of senseless murders? o,O what does that supposed to mean?
    z

Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast