1. They allude back to earlier references of things.

2. They make you think.

3. They are legit.

4. I make copypasta.

This isn't spam, the point of this thread is literally to prove how much more effective and useful my threads are. They get the point across and give a 'responding' question or feeling from the statement. It's easy to predict how one interprets things specific ways. You are all pretty much sheep in a farm that I like to count and once in a while there is a black sheep that needs to be consulted with on the color of it's fur.

Now that everyone here, are all the same track of not caring let me also state I have personal interests as the same as you all in one way or the other. Why is it we are still arguing and being outrageously mean to each other when you could be actually thinking about things. You should all be more compassionate and nicer to people simply because of their existence is why yours is, which could also tie into everything like trees and even non-living things.

MPGH Calm down and become one with everything, acknowledge everything so you can become 'individual'. Then you will have a much greater understanding of what you truly want, not what you presently think you may want.