go lick a doorknob and get sick so u can stay home for a week

Threadstarter
    Vital Part Of My Personality.
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Haha freshmeat.
    Have fun.
    Hopefully it isn't like it is down here.
    First day of school is HELL for Freshmen.
    The seniors practically torture them.

Thanks
    uhm, stick your tongue in a power outlet

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    no really
    im a freshman..but then again i know everyone so thats why haha
    and i know first time on in a week or so

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxin View Post
    Haha freshmeat.
    Have fun.
    Hopefully it isn't like it is down here.
    First day of school is HELL for Freshmen.
    The seniors practically torture them.
    They will lynch you
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Thanks
    I started school on the 10th.

Thanks
    i have the comeplete guide so u can stay home for a week

1.Schedule your sickness. Timing is everything. The best day to miss a day of school usually tends to be Wednesday. This is because it is towards the middle of the week since it is not a particularly important day, and you can get everything done on Thursday or Friday so that your sick day doesn't take a toll on your weekend. You'll have the whole weekend to do whatever you want. If you fake sick a lot, don't try it on a Monday, because your parents might get suspicious that it just happened to occur right when you need to go to school. Don't fake sick after a holiday or a break, this just shows that you want an extra day off of school and your parents will definitely send you to school.

◦Buy some props. Examples: Green gunk to hang out of your nose and make fake vomit. Also, to seem warm on your forehead, try stepping up on a chair about forty to fifty times, then silently do a few push ups and sit ups.
    ◦If there is an illness going around, do some research and find out all the symptoms. Later you can hint that you "hope it's not that bug".
    ◦If you have siblings that also go to school with you, make sure that they are not going to fake sick on the same day as you. It just becomes one big mess.
    2.Begin the night before. If you are planning on staying home the next day, tell your mom or dad that you don't feel well the night before.

◦If you've been ill before with a virus or bug repeat those symptoms; it will seem less like you are faking. If you've been to see someone who had a cold or something replicate those symptoms so it seems as though you caught it from them.
    ◦Stomach problems. Only eat bits and pieces of dinner; when your parent(s) ask what's wrong, tell them that your stomach hurts. Make sure you have snacks hidden in your room so you can miss a meal because you're "not feeling well." If you normally do your homework, get started on it, but put your head down periodically so that they see you're not feeling well and it's interfering with your work.
    ◦Sore throat. This only works if your parents are not the over-worrying kind. If you have over-protective parents that go running to the emergency room over a minor strep throat, do not attempt. The day before you plan to fake a sore throat, say that you're feeling a bit scratchy in your throat, and clear your throat a lot. That night, at about 7:45pm/8:00pm, say that you feel tired, and that you have a headache.
    ◦Cold/flu. Breathe only through your mouth, as if your nose is stuffed. Wear many layers of clothing. This makes it look as though you are freezing, since sick people feel cold easily. Sneeze loudly, then sniffle in front of your parents. Do this also when they're not in the same room but can overhear you from wherever they are. While they're not looking, rub your forehead, face, and eyes (if you have parents who check your face for temperature) then approach them, saying you don't feel so great. It'll make your face red and warm.
    3.Go to bed early. Don't say anything. When you're around them, just walk out of the room and go to your bed. Don't brush your teeth--they'll probably wake you up to remind you. At that point, they'll probably wonder what's wrong, and you can tell them that you're not feeling well. Describe your "symptoms" and appear impatient, maybe even cranky, and eager to go to bed.
    4.Prepare to have your temperature taken. If you do a good job, your parents will probably want to take your temperature, in which case you can say "i have to go to the bathroom" make sure you have a cup with you then turn on the sink faucet and take some warm water and drink it and rinse it thought your mouth especially under your tongue "note this only works if they check it under your tongue"
    5.Wake up in the middle of the night. If you're pretending to have stomach issues, wake them up at about 1:00 A.M. and tell them you just threw up (having left some fake vomit in the toilet). For flu or sore throat symptoms, cough or clear your throat loudly enough to alarm them, and rub your face vigorously right before they come in.

6.Stay up till late at night. This gives you bags underneath your eyes, and you will have a legitimate reason to have a day off. Be aware you might be asleep for the day though.
    7.Reinforce your feigned illness in the morning. Be especially reluctant to get out of bed. If they still want to make you go to school, get up, but sluggishly. Slowly dress, but not too slowly. Skip a button on your shirt, don't comb your hair properly, and don't tie your shoe laces properly (or even at all). Pick at your breakfast as if you have no appetite. If you're pretending to have a cough, go to the bathroom upon rising and rub your eyes with water a bit, just to give yourself slightly "sick eyes." If you didn't start faking symptoms the night before, it'll be much more difficult to convince your parents that you're sick. Here are some other last-minute strategies you can try:

◦Wake up before your parents and quietly make fake vomit. Put it in the toilet and pretend to throw up. If this doesn't wake them up, go get them and tell them what just "happened".
    ◦Say you have diarrhea. Be sure to spend some time in the bathroom, flush the toilet, and spray a good deal of air freshener to cover up the smell that isn't really there. Or, you can try your hand at making fake diarrhea.
    ◦If you're a girl, you can tell your parents you have cramps or time of the month."note this only works if you are 11-18 any younger they wont believe you" Your dad probably won't want to even talk about it, and your mom will understand. Neither of them will be able to disprove it.
    ◦Start crying. This will work more or less, as your parents might think that the issue is very serious, but could also believe you are faking.
    8.Protest if they suggest you stay home. When your parents decide to let you stay home, don't just shrug and agree. Protest their decision (but only if you didn't have to convince them first). This reinforces the fact that you really are sick. Say, "But Mom, I'm going to have so much work to make up!" or "But I have a math test today!" Do not over do it. If your parents know you don't care about tests, say "But I have Band Practice, or Art Class" or something they know you enjoy. If you protest, be sure it is something you would really say. For example, if you don't care about tests, your parents know you don't care. Don't randomly state that you want to do a test. This can backfire, unless you're careful. You can also go to the bathroom and fake throw up
    9.Show signs of improvement. If you do stay home, pretend to sleep a lot and gradually start "getting better". Some parents will use the forgetfulness trick, meaning that they will come back home 10 minutes after they leave, saying that they "forgot something," so it's always good to stay in bed for at least 15 minutes. If you get too greedy and try to pull off another day, they might take you to the doctor, who will see that there's no illness to be found.
    10.If it gets to that point, bailout. If you think your parents will take you to the doctor, try to phase out the sickness. If your parents are at home with you, then just pretend to sleep and be sure to act accordingly when they check in on you. If they are at work and call, then wait for the phone to ring three or three and a half times before you answer, and sound as tired as you can. When they ask how you're feeling, remove one or two of your symptoms, for example- "My stomach stopped hurting and my headache is a little better. This will make them rethink the doctor visit. If they come home early, be sure to look even better, and say that you feel much better and should be back to normal for school tomorrow.

Threadstarter
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Haha, Im not a freshmen.

@InHuman, thats the way it is down here, I live in a town the size of a box.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombdeath View Post
    i have the comeplete guide so u can stay home for a week

1.Schedule your sickness. Timing is everything. The best day to miss a day of school usually tends to be Wednesday. This is because it is towards the middle of the week since it is not a particularly important day, and you can get everything done on Thursday or Friday so that your sick day doesn't take a toll on your weekend. You'll have the whole weekend to do whatever you want. If you fake sick a lot, don't try it on a Monday, because your parents might get suspicious that it just happened to occur right when you need to go to school. Don't fake sick after a holiday or a break, this just shows that you want an extra day off of school and your parents will definitely send you to school.

◦Buy some props. Examples: Green gunk to hang out of your nose and make fake vomit. Also, to seem warm on your forehead, try stepping up on a chair about forty to fifty times, then silently do a few push ups and sit ups.
    ◦If there is an illness going around, do some research and find out all the symptoms. Later you can hint that you "hope it's not that bug".
    ◦If you have siblings that also go to school with you, make sure that they are not going to fake sick on the same day as you. It just becomes one big mess.
    2.Begin the night before. If you are planning on staying home the next day, tell your mom or dad that you don't feel well the night before.

◦If you've been ill before with a virus or bug repeat those symptoms; it will seem less like you are faking. If you've been to see someone who had a cold or something replicate those symptoms so it seems as though you caught it from them.
    ◦Stomach problems. Only eat bits and pieces of dinner; when your parent(s) ask what's wrong, tell them that your stomach hurts. Make sure you have snacks hidden in your room so you can miss a meal because you're "not feeling well." If you normally do your homework, get started on it, but put your head down periodically so that they see you're not feeling well and it's interfering with your work.
    ◦Sore throat. This only works if your parents are not the over-worrying kind. If you have over-protective parents that go running to the emergency room over a minor strep throat, do not attempt. The day before you plan to fake a sore throat, say that you're feeling a bit scratchy in your throat, and clear your throat a lot. That night, at about 7:45pm/8:00pm, say that you feel tired, and that you have a headache.
    ◦Cold/flu. Breathe only through your mouth, as if your nose is stuffed. Wear many layers of clothing. This makes it look as though you are freezing, since sick people feel cold easily. Sneeze loudly, then sniffle in front of your parents. Do this also when they're not in the same room but can overhear you from wherever they are. While they're not looking, rub your forehead, face, and eyes (if you have parents who check your face for temperature) then approach them, saying you don't feel so great. It'll make your face red and warm.
    3.Go to bed early. Don't say anything. When you're around them, just walk out of the room and go to your bed. Don't brush your teeth--they'll probably wake you up to remind you. At that point, they'll probably wonder what's wrong, and you can tell them that you're not feeling well. Describe your "symptoms" and appear impatient, maybe even cranky, and eager to go to bed.
    4.Prepare to have your temperature taken. If you do a good job, your parents will probably want to take your temperature, in which case you can say "i have to go to the bathroom" make sure you have a cup with you then turn on the sink faucet and take some warm water and drink it and rinse it thought your mouth especially under your tongue "note this only works if they check it under your tongue"
    5.Wake up in the middle of the night. If you're pretending to have stomach issues, wake them up at about 1:00 A.M. and tell them you just threw up (having left some fake vomit in the toilet). For flu or sore throat symptoms, cough or clear your throat loudly enough to alarm them, and rub your face vigorously right before they come in.

6.Stay up till late at night. This gives you bags underneath your eyes, and you will have a legitimate reason to have a day off. Be aware you might be asleep for the day though.
    7.Reinforce your feigned illness in the morning. Be especially reluctant to get out of bed. If they still want to make you go to school, get up, but sluggishly. Slowly dress, but not too slowly. Skip a button on your shirt, don't comb your hair properly, and don't tie your shoe laces properly (or even at all). Pick at your breakfast as if you have no appetite. If you're pretending to have a cough, go to the bathroom upon rising and rub your eyes with water a bit, just to give yourself slightly "sick eyes." If you didn't start faking symptoms the night before, it'll be much more difficult to convince your parents that you're sick. Here are some other last-minute strategies you can try:

◦Wake up before your parents and quietly make fake vomit. Put it in the toilet and pretend to throw up. If this doesn't wake them up, go get them and tell them what just "happened".
    ◦Say you have diarrhea. Be sure to spend some time in the bathroom, flush the toilet, and spray a good deal of air freshener to cover up the smell that isn't really there. Or, you can try your hand at making fake diarrhea.
    ◦If you're a girl, you can tell your parents you have cramps or time of the month."note this only works if you are 11-18 any younger they wont believe you" Your dad probably won't want to even talk about it, and your mom will understand. Neither of them will be able to disprove it.
    ◦Start crying. This will work more or less, as your parents might think that the issue is very serious, but could also believe you are faking.
    8.Protest if they suggest you stay home. When your parents decide to let you stay home, don't just shrug and agree. Protest their decision (but only if you didn't have to convince them first). This reinforces the fact that you really are sick. Say, "But Mom, I'm going to have so much work to make up!" or "But I have a math test today!" Do not over do it. If your parents know you don't care about tests, say "But I have Band Practice, or Art Class" or something they know you enjoy. If you protest, be sure it is something you would really say. For example, if you don't care about tests, your parents know you don't care. Don't randomly state that you want to do a test. This can backfire, unless you're careful. You can also go to the bathroom and fake throw up
    9.Show signs of improvement. If you do stay home, pretend to sleep a lot and gradually start "getting better". Some parents will use the forgetfulness trick, meaning that they will come back home 10 minutes after they leave, saying that they "forgot something," so it's always good to stay in bed for at least 15 minutes. If you get too greedy and try to pull off another day, they might take you to the doctor, who will see that there's no illness to be found.
    10.If it gets to that point, bailout. If you think your parents will take you to the doctor, try to phase out the sickness. If your parents are at home with you, then just pretend to sleep and be sure to act accordingly when they check in on you. If they are at work and call, then wait for the phone to ring three or three and a half times before you answer, and sound as tired as you can. When they ask how you're feeling, remove one or two of your symptoms, for example- "My stomach stopped hurting and my headache is a little better. This will make them rethink the doctor visit. If they come home early, be sure to look even better, and say that you feel much better and should be back to normal for school tomorrow.

spam ?
    [IMG]https://i283.photobucke*****m/albums/kk306/Leonscookies/WHORES2.png[/IMG]

[IMG]https://i767.photobucke*****m/albums/xx318/Fabzi3/lulznavi.png[/IMG]

Threadstarter
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    I can't read that much....
    I don't even read thatt much in school....

Thanks
    Wut meenin of reed?

Threadstarter
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Sorry, I don't speak Spanish.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    Quote Originally Posted by J☺hn View Post
    I started school on the 10th.
    LOL @ YOU

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tombdeath View Post
    wats he gonna do with the other 10 hours and 58 minutes

HA my teaches r goin on strike so i get another month of summer
    same here, im supposed to go back on Sep. 8th but i hear they going on striike...again
    bye

Threadstarter
    Trusted
    Super User
    Thanks
    Why can't the teachers here go on strike?
    Lameass teachers. -.-
    Its bullshit here, if you miss 3 days of school you get a ticket.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast