Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Shit, that fucking sucks.

Just went to my buddy's funeral a couple of weeks ago. He died from a collapsed lung. He was only in his early 50's too, but he had the organs of an 80 year old (according to his doctor).
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I hate you colin. I really hate you.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin View Post

Wasn't intended as a joke, but alright then.
    Have you ever read the book series? At the end of the series the antagonist gets ran over by a train.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Have you ever read the book series? At the end of the series the antagonist gets ran over by a train.
    Nope, strange coincidence then.

Minion Statistics

Ex-Console Minion: 13/01/2011 ~ 19/04/2011
    Console Re-Minion: 14/06/2012 ~ 27/02/2013
    AVA Minion: 22/06/2012 ~ 12/11/2012
    Battlefield Minion: 04/02/2013 ~ 27/02/2013

Thanks
    My entire family doesn't give two shits about me. Haven't been in contact with any relatives in close to 5 years now.

No one close to me for me to lose.

My condolences to you, and your family though.

I know the feels of living in a rough neighborhood, bouncing around South California growing up.

Great times.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post

A train? How in the hell do you get ran over by a train?
    Little brother was 6 years old, and born almost completely deaf. Cue slummy outskirts of Havana with nothing to do, we always used to play by the train tracks. We were balancing on the rails like a tight rope when it happened. Train comes around a tight bend, I jump off the tracks and run to a safe distance. I was fueled entirely by adrenaline and completely forgot my little bro. Screaming wouldn't help, and he couldn't lip-read with his back to me. I try to run to him and push him out of the way, but the train was coming too quick. There was no time to get across to the left rail from my side. Alex disappeared behind the train, and I couldn't hear anything over the rumbling of the tracks. So there I was, sobbing uncontrollably and unable to help as train-car after train-car passed me by. By the time I could get over to him, he was already gone.
    Last edited by Aborted; 10-30-2013 at 01:24 AM.
    You were seeking strength, justice, splendour.
    You were seeking love.
    Here is the pit, here is your pit.
    Its name is Silence..

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (10-31-2013),Josh (10-31-2013),Royce (10-30-2013),[MPGH]Time (10-31-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Little brother was 6 years old, and born almost completely deaf. Cue slummy outskirts of Havana with nothing to do, we always used to play by the train tracks. We were balancing on the rails like a tight rope when it happened. Train comes around a tight bend, I jump off the tracks and run to a safe distance. I was fueled entirely by adrenaline and completely forgot my little bro. Screaming wouldn't help, and he couldn't lip-read with his back to me. I try to run to him and push him out of the way, but the train was coming too quick. There was no time to get across to the left rail from my side. Alex disappeared behind the train, and I couldn't hear anything over the rumbling of the tracks. So there I was, sobbing uncontrollably and unable to help as train-car after train-car passed me by. By the time I could get over to him, he was already gone.
    That's pretty fucked up.

Thanks

Holy fucking shit, sorry to hear that man :c
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HalfBajan For This Useful Post:

Aborted (10-30-2013)

Thanks
    @Defloration, I'm actually in SoCal bro...what cities did you live in?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Quote Originally Posted by HalfBajan View Post

Holy fucking shit, sorry to hear that man :c
    It'll be 10 years next month. He would've been 16 now and had friends, and gone to school, and have his whole life ahead of him. I've always faulted myself for it, and then the world for not caring about just another life snuffed out. It sorta started the process of melding me into a depressive cynic.

I haven't talked about it in years, and I've pretty much closed off the chapter of my life. I think I need to go cry it out of my system. Talking about it is good for me though, even if it just may be me spreading my shitty emotions on the internet. Thanks for the thought.
    Last edited by Aborted; 10-30-2013 at 02:04 AM.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Aborted For This Useful Post:

Josh (10-31-2013),Royce (10-30-2013),TheAbortedJr (10-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

It'll be 10 years next month. He would've been 16 now and had friends, and gone to school, and have his whole life ahead of him. I've always faulted myself for it, and then the world for not caring about just another life snuffed out. It sorta started the process of melding me into a depressive cynic.

I haven't talked about it in years, and I've pretty much closed off the chapter of my life. I think I need to go cry it out of my system. Talking about it is good for me though, even if it just may be me spreading my shitty emotions on the internet. Thanks for the thought.
    Bro tears are being shed for you.
    THE ABSOLUTE GREATEST

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Doc For This Useful Post:

Aborted (10-30-2013),HalfBajan (10-30-2013),Josh (10-31-2013)

Thanks
    Where the fuck have you been FUKO? And shit, are you serious? My condolences. Also, could you find a way to turn the caps lock off? It's difficult to read.

Thanks

Jesus Fucking christ, Thats some sad shit...
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Have some depression to compliment this thread.
    You were seeking love.
    Its name is Silence..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    I know how it feels, I lost my Aunty to cancer a year ago. All the best and pass on my condolences

Thanks

Legit made me cry a little, he's still with you man and he always will be. He's in a good place.
    I can't imagine to have felt what you felt and what you feel but I know what it feels like to have someone so close to you leave this planet in a split second.
    My uncle passed away in his early 20's and I know he's always with me, I'm soon going to have to say goodbye for the last time to both my granddad and Nan.

My thoughts go out to you, your family and your little bro.
    And now I have a lump in my throat
    Find my latest releases on my YT:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast