Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    HOLY SHIT ITS AVGN THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE HES STILL ALIVE

On topic, sorry for your loss bro theres alot of crooked cops man, peices of shit that break the law because they practice the law knowing they can get away with committing crime. Ive had my ass beat by cops, had my friends horribly beat up by cops, but nothing compares to your sitaution bro, my condolences. @AVGN

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FUKO View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS AVGN THE TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE HES STILL ALIVE

On topic, sorry for your loss bro theres alot of crooked cops man, peices of shit that break the law because they practice the law knowing they can get away with committing crime. Ive had my ass beat by cops, had my friends horribly beat up by cops, but nothing compares to your sitaution bro, my condolences. @AVGN
    It was a long time ago but yeah he left my house and was drunk and got pulled over and the cop told him to get out of the truck and the cop tried to reach in and turn the truck off when my friend floored the gas. The cop got knocked down and opened fire. The bullet went thru the cab and shot him in the back. He drove for about a mile, got out and walked about 30ft and collapsed and died.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    My grandpa passed away last year.I feel sorry for you dude(if this ain't a stupid troll)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    My condolences. I haven't lost anyone as of late, and I'm sorry to hear the situation all of you had to go through. Death is easy to comprehend, but it's not nearly as easy to cope with it.

Official Middleman since: 30 January 2014
    Minion since: 3 May 2014
    Editor since: 13 May 2014
    Marine since: 10 November 1775

Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I apologize to anyone who I have called autistic, for this is the most autistic thing I have ever seen. Thanks gbot.
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    You're the cancer of the marketplace. Someone vouch for me. +1

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    PLZ FIND ANOTHER THREAD TO INCREASE YOUR POST COUNT THX. SORRY BOUT UR GRAMMA DUDE.

ALSO, DANGER IS EVERYWHERE, WHEN YOUR BROKE, YOU END UP IN A BAD NEIGHBORHOOD. NOTHING CAN HELP IT. THIS WASNT NECESSARILY THE CASE, HE WAS KILLED IN HIS OWN HOME. THEY KNOCKED, WHEN MY BIG BRO ANSWERED THEY SHOT HIM IN THE FACE. LIL BRO R.I.P CAME DOWN THE HALLWAY AND GOT SHOT TOO BY THE SECOND SHOOTER...BUT EVERYTHING HAPPENS FOR A REASON RIGHT? MAYBE WAS HIS TIME TO GO...
    Everything happens for a reason but the person who did that should and will burn in hell. True danger is everywhere, and little dumb fucks are everywhere, I hope you guys caught that little bitch.

Sorry for your loss.
    Last edited by [SMA] Paradise`; 10-31-2013 at 01:24 AM.

Thanks
    I will do it for you bro. I will give up the caps lock. Idk bro, life has been a downward, upward spiral, I kinda forgot about this place man. My internet life kinda drifted away and my real one set in for a min, glad to be back tho
    Thanks bro, I understand the feeling you have, just like @AVGN I too lost a very close friend due to a crooked cop shooting him. Honor society, never touched drugs or thought of weaponry, and was in a good part of town. The cop had been drinking and said he looked like he was going to attack him when my friend was walking into his own house. Cop got away scott free. The hardest part is living on my friend, yet that's how our friends and family would want it. They would want us to remember them by the good that they had done, not by the bad that had been done unto them.

What you need to do now, is focus on your brother who was shot, work through the hardship of the funeral of your other brother, and then leave. You HAVE to get out of that area bro. You owe it to your brother who fell to gain safety for yourself and your family, as he can then rest in peace. I know you can do it, pick yourself up, raise a fist to the sky for your fallen family, and take their pride as well as their honor with you to a place where you can truly be in peace.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lehsyrus For This Useful Post:

[MPGH]AVGN (10-31-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    I'm Sorry for you bro, like everyone else said, move to somewhere else safer.
    I do not use any type of messenger outside of MPGH.
    Inactive but you can reach me through VM/PM.

Donator - 30 August 2013
    Battlefield Minion - 26 October 2013

Blackshot Minion - 14 January 2014/16 September 2014
    Minecraft Minion - 7 February 2014/16 September 2014
    WarRock Minion - 23 February 2014
    League of Legends Minion - 21 March 2014

Minion+ - 15 May 2014
    Other Semi-Popular First Person Shooter Minion - 8 August 2014
    CrossFire Minion - 23 October 2014
    Programming Section Minion - 13 November 2014
    Marketplace Minion - 7 December 2014

Official Middleman - 7 December 2014 - 27 June 2015
    Moderator - 29 December 2014
    Project Blackout Minion - 10 January 2015
    News Force Interviewer - January 2015
    Steam Games Minion - 21 March 2015
    Dragon Nest Minion - 31 March 2015
    Publicist - April 2015 - 21 September 2015
    Global Moderator - 25 August 2015
    Super User - 13 August 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post

Little brother was 6 years old, and born almost completely deaf. Cue slummy outskirts of Havana with nothing to do, we always used to play by the train tracks. We were balancing on the rails like a tight rope when it happened. Train comes around a tight bend, I jump off the tracks and run to a safe distance. I was fueled entirely by adrenaline and completely forgot my little bro. Screaming wouldn't help, and he couldn't lip-read with his back to me. I try to run to him and push him out of the way, but the train was coming too quick. There was no time to get across to the left rail from my side. Alex disappeared behind the train, and I couldn't hear anything over the rumbling of the tracks. So there I was, sobbing uncontrollably and unable to help as train-car after train-car passed me by. By the time I could get over to him, he was already gone.
    Damn, I'm sorry man, I know what it's like not being able to get a deaf person to turn around or stop. Sorry for you loss, I'm sure he would have turned into a great man.

Corsair Obsidian 550D
    i7 4770k
    GTX Titan
    Corsair TX850W V2
    4TB, 240gb SSD

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Fatlen View Post

Everything happens for a reason but the person who did that should and will burn in hell. True danger is everywhere, and little dumb fucks are everywhere, I hope you guys caught that little bitch.

Sorry for your loss.
    Hey dick, add me I cant write on your wall or private message you. What was your old username? Back around when I was active...lol you're gonna trip out dude. I lived in Adelanto for 6 years, this is the city it happened in. I lived in Victorville for another 6 years lol (when I was younger). I still go out there every couple weeks though, I'd be down to kick it and have a beer with you dude. We probably have mutual friends lol, are you in high school? I have a fuck ton of friends who go to Silverado. Hit me back when you get a chance bro.

NOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOBNOOB
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed

Hey dick, add me I cant write on your wall or private message you. What was your old username? Back around when I was active...lol you're gonna trip out dude. I lived in Adelanto for 6 years, this is the city it happened in. I lived in Victorville for another 6 years lol (when I was younger). I still go out there every couple weeks though, I'd be down to kick it and have a beer with you dude. We probably have mutual friends lol, are you in high school? I have a fuck ton of friends who go to Silverado. Hit me back when you get a chance bro.
    Haaha Fuck Silverado, full of ****** ass ******s on parole. I just graduated from Victor Valley High, I'm in college. I had my VM off so ******s won't spam me. I moved up here from Glendale just about 5 years ago, boring as fuck only scandia up here lol.

First username was -DTX- then Paradise` then Mr Allen

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    When I was six I witnessed my mom get stabbed three times... One in the neck, Once in the chest, and once in the face... I'm fucking traumatized to this day I have flashbacks every now and then...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234