Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    Thanks

Exclamation CODERS NEEDED CODERS NEEDED!!!!!!!!

Alright ladies and gents Combat Arms coders, here is your chance to shine!
    With talking to Dave and Arun i have decided to create a hacking team right here for the Combat Arms Section! This group will consist of 5-7 coders from the Combat Arms Section. Read the following information below to find out more information.

This hacking teams purpose is to create great hacks for the Combat Arms Section community without having VIP, and nexon on our ass. While in this group each coder will work together in our own section like the Minion Section on the main MPGH Forum page. This way we are able to communicate easier together and bring ideas / address / new hacks / etc to the table. When the hack pack from the team has finished we will then release it into the community.

Here are the requirements for the coders.
    *Note We Are Looking For Different Kinds Of Coders, Not Just One Type*
    • VB
    • C++
    • .dll files in general
    • writing bypass'
    • any other hacking language is accepted
    • make sure when you apply to use the form.

Also each team member will be willing to create an msn messenger account so that we may communicate easier with each other.

When being a coder for mpgh ca section team the only privilege you will have is a UserBar (example the MINION "star" FO) Which will say MPGH CAC or something like that. Also you will be able to say that you code for MPGH

Maybe Something Like This:

RULES

• Here are the rules for this team:
    • No one is to leech anything that is created within the hack team
    • You must be active
    • Be open to express ideas for hacks
    • Be willing to release bypass' to the team members(this is so we can get the hacks working)
    • Must put in team work
    • Have Fun

If you have any further questions please PM me
    Last edited by Corndog; 08-25-2009 at 09:42 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sneaky
    Quote Originally Posted by User1 View Post
    Hmm I feel ashamed that I use VB nao

Well better than some anyway.
    And I'm starting C++ so I'm not exactly an idiot... lol
    What so bad about Visual Basics!?

realy, why is this box so long...i can type and type and type no-ones location is really this long..
    Thanks
    Name: Aiden
    How long have you been coding? about 6 months
    What are you strong areas, and what are your weak areas? im just learning C++ at the moment but would love to help out and learn things.
    Please tell me what you would like to do in the team? Make hacks O.o
    Do you think you could give a lot to this team (explain)? I could bring in the C++ side of things and i am always looking to learn and am learning C++ fairly quickly. i have a lot of time on my hands and would love to help out
    What are your goals for this team? Be Epic
    Do you argee with all rules and regulations that i have been brought apon the team? if i didnt then why would i be applying?
    Do you also realize that miss use of the rules and miss uses of the hacks created will result in being kicked from the team? yea

Please add any additonal information that will help us in selecting your application.

my real post count is 600+ but my main i banned at the moment but ill be on it next week (P1MP)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy
    User1 should definitely be on the team. I dont know vb, c++ and all that shit but i wanna help so i can be a tester D:. Even though u might think of testers as privileged >.>

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amazed
    IDEA: You should put in your post the member list, so we all know who are the coders, etc?
    IDEA2: Instead of only having coders, there should also be people who gives idea,s make announcements?
    IDEA3:Another member, should be highliting the good ideas in BRAINSTORM thread for the hacks so then the coders don't have to work that much??
    IDEA4: What about a invisible hack?? ^^
    [IMG]https://www.danasof*****m/sig/106120139788.jpg[/IMG]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Im a beginner in C++ lol, what idont know is what to do from there to code hacks -.-...im major fail e.e'

Thanks
    My Mood
    Crappy
    Quote Originally Posted by jijee View Post
    IDEA2: Instead of only having coders, there should also be people who gives idea,s make announcements?
    Would be good if that person is also a coder too isn't it?
    IDEA3:Another member, should be highliting the good ideas in
    BRAINSTORM thread for the hacks so then the coders don't have to work that much??
    There really isn't anything new or creative possible. If there was coders would of know long time ago.
    IDEA4: What about a invisible hack?? ^^
    I beleive it is patched.
    Any donations would help

Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Alby-kun

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ali

HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by CodeDemon
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1
    Quote Originally Posted by Jussofresh View Post
    HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!
    [21:13] CoderNever: HOLY SHIT ITS USER1!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    guise will find no one.

Thanks
    I think having "Testers" or "Announcement makers" is almost the same as having leechers. Don't take it wrong, I'm not saying YOU'RE a leecher...but.. why can't the coders do that themselves? If they needed ideas they can simply ask on the forum or tell a former staff member to do something about it.

Thanks
    drsynyster makes some good points.
    Basically like what I said, people should at least send in some examples of their work, half the applications here are choobs who think they can code, and newbies who just want power.

Like that one 10 year old.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    NO COCK SUCKERS! They suck I am not that good in hacking but whatever. If I make a hack I will release it.
    To-Do-List
    Use Hacks []
    Get 500 Posts[]
    Become a EXPERT Member[]

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Name: why06

How long have you been coding? 2 years JAVA, 1 month C++

What are you strong areas, and what are your weak areas? Im pretty good at programming, mainly math and calculations. I have never made a hack, don't understand the whole injecting .dll thing completely. And I suk at creating user interfaces.

Please tell me what you would like to do in the team?
    Mainly contribute in all the mathematical programming, and learn from other coders more about .dll injection and creating GUI's

Do you think you could give a lot to this team (explain)? I could give quite a bit. I don't have a lot of experience with C++, but I do know some semi high level concepts in programming. Such as polymorphism, inheritence, etc. Plus I'm minoring in Computer Science at my university.

What are your goals for this team?

To produce easily accesible hacks for the masses & to teach others how to hack so they can fill our places when a member leaves.

Do you argee with all rules and regulations that i have been brought apon the team?
    absolutely, well except for the userbar :L (kinda don't want one)

Do you also realize that miss use of the rules and miss uses of the hacks created will result in being kicked from the team? si senior

Please add any additonal information that will help us in selecting your application.

I've never actually made any hacks, but I have a lot of experience programming as a team. And I have no problem sharing source code. A lot of people get really strung up about leaching, but I could care less. I mainly code for fun and I think anyone else who wants to learn how to code should have source code to look at to know how :]

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cynical
    why06 FOR CODER!!!
    To-Do-List
    Use Hacks []
    Get 500 Posts[]
    Become a EXPERT Member[]

Thanks
    If you want to learn on the hooking read up on it. Look over the starter kit or something. :P And read over how it hooks.

Thanks
    Name:playgames3

How long have you been coding?Ive been coding VB for 3 years now. My most recent projects with VB was a keylogger that uploads the logs to a FTP server. It took me ages to create that beauty.

What are you strong areas, and what are your weak areas?My strong areas are probably VB and a little bit of C++,but only like the basic concept.

Please tell me what you would like to do in the team?Code VB, suggest ideas.

Do you think you could give a lot to this team (explain)?I think I would give alot to the team since I'm agresivly active so i can get everyone ides and help the team out.

What are your goals for this team?Creat a perfect hack for anyone to use and any OS with no errors. Make combat arms public hacking esier.

Do you argee with all rules and regulations that i have been brought apon the team?Yes, I Agree.

Do you also realize that miss use of the rules and miss uses of the hacks created will result in being kicked from the team?Yes, I Agree.

[IMG]https://i874.photobucke*****m/albums/ab303/bombsaway707/MPGHUserbar.gif[/IMG]

I LOVE TO HACK.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Quote Originally Posted by hyptonix View Post
    If you want to learn on the hooking read up on it. Look over the starter kit or something. :P And read over how it hooks.
    Yeh will do. I've actually been trying to learn about it for a while. I know the basic concept, but I don't really understand it.

BTW: did antone notice that the size of whittens text file is 666kb o_O. Kinda spells fail doesn't it?

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast