Thanks
    My Mood
    Drunk

Could Anyone Take Me Through C++?

Could Anyone Spare Sometime To teach Me C++? Yes.. I have checked out a guide (21days thingo) but I'm a dumb 12 year old... Well yea.. Thanx.
    No sig ): QQ

DONT PRESS THE THANKS BUTTON
    Trusting Reverse Psychology

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    the 21 days thing is crap try this one

C++ Beginner's Guide

and download bloodshed dev-C++

Thanks
    My Mood
    Flirty
    Unfortunately all the people who are good with C++ haven't been active lately. I can't help you learn it, because I don't have the time or the knowledge, but if you have any questions just post them on the forum and someone will get them.

Be specific don't just say I need help with C++. Tell us exactly what you need help with that way we can help you faster.

"Every gun that is made, every warship launched, every rocket fired signifies, in the final sense, a theft from those who hunger and are not fed, those who are cold and are not clothed. This world in arms is not spending money alone. It is spending the sweat of its laborers, the genius of its scientists, the hopes of its children. The cost of one modern heavy bomber is this: a modern brick school in more than 30 cities. It is two electric power plants, each serving a town of 60,000 population. It is two fine, fully equipped hospitals. It is some fifty miles of concrete pavement. We pay for a single fighter plane with a half million bushels of wheat. We pay for a single destroyer with new homes that could have housed more than 8,000 people. This is, I repeat, the best way of life to be found on the road the world has been taking. This is not a way of life at all, in any true sense. Under the cloud of threatening war, it is humanity hanging from a cross of iron."
    - Dwight D. Eisenhower

Thanks
    My Mood
    Inspired
    well, the guide lalak gave the link for, is pretty good, but i prefer u use a book, and use microsoft visual studio 2008, and u can always ask any of the awesome coders here at mpgh!!!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    all i have to say is are you willing to pay a hourly fee toy only does pay lessons and i dought any one is going to give you free lessons for a subject as hard as c++ is

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    if you are really stuck on how to learn i started by watching a series of videos from youtube called spoonfeed there is about 70 videos from this guy and to be honest after watching the first 5-10 i learnt alot

here is the link to the first 1 if you are really stuck on how to learn i started by watching a series of videos from youtube called spoonfeed there is about 70 videos from this guy and to be honest after watching the first 5-10 i learnt alot

here is the link to the first 1------->
    Last edited by shadowkiller210; 08-29-2009 at 06:26 PM.