Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold

[HOT][100%Whitehat] $500+ In 3 Days - Boss Revenue [$27 PP] [$20 BTC] [$20 LTC]

BOSS Revenue
    This ebook does NOT include:

PPC/PPD
    Refferals
    CPA
    SEO.
    Adsense.
    Ebay.
    Drop shipping.
    E-Whoring
    Social Networking
    Blackhat/Grayhat Activity, This method is 100% Whitehat

==> THIS METHOD WORKS WORLDWIDE 24/7 <==

It's Newbie Friendly
    This Ebook is so detailed it's impossible to miss a step. It's written specifically for easy readability, yet it's core method is so powerful. It's a perfect match.

It Works
    This method is one thing I know for sure works, will work, will continue to work, and never get satuated. Don't take my word for it. View the countless reviews about how amazing BOSS Revenue is.

Friendly Support
    Tesla, and the support team feel that it was neccassary to incorporate a quality product with a quality support team. It only makes sense to give our customers the quality and attention they deserve.

Price
    Paypal $27
    Bitcoin $20
    Litecoin $20

How to buy

Pm me, DeLard on MPGH or add me on skype matthew.page34 (I will try to reply as fast as I can).

We accept Paypal, BTC (Bitcoin) and LTC (Litecoin).

Some vouchers (from another forum)

Quote Originally Posted by Omegle
    Originality
    6/10
    I haven't seen an ebook on this, but a lot of people would know the method..

Quality
    7/10
    It is laid out well, and decent quality.

Grammar
    8/10
    Good, only a couple of slight mistakes but nothing too major.

Information
    7/10
    I thought that it would be something slightly different, and it's something I already know a bit about, but its still a decent method. Pretty easy for newbies, but you have to do a little thinking to make the most out of it.

Overall - 7/10
    Good, but I think I might struggle to execute this.. If you could possibly let me add you on skype and provide me a little push in the right direction, maybe I might be more successful.
    Quote Originally Posted by midmod

Originality
    8/10
    This Ebook is original, not a new concept completely but something you may never have thought about being able to do.

Quality
    9/10
    The quality of the E-book is outstanding, it's very detailed and it's very simply explained. It will require a bit of work, nothing big though.

Grammar
    9/10
    There were a few grammatical errors, no biggie at all.

Information
    9.5/10
    This is something people on HF usually don't get into. In this E-Book you're provided with the necessary things for you to succeed.

Overall
    9/10
    If you put in some work I would think its a fairly easy way to generate income. I don't know about $600 a day, but I have never tried it and don't know anyone doing it. Anythings possible!

I hope to report back with payment proofs.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ۣۜFelon
    A lot of these reviews seemed a bit sketchy. So here is a realistic review from someone who has actually BOUGHT the E-Book.

Originality
    6/10
    This Ebook is somewhat original. I have heard of this method before.

Quality
    7.5/10
    The quality of the E-Book is pretty good. It is easy for beginners to understand and comprehend

Grammar
    9/10
    There were some grammatical errors, but everything else was quite alright.

Information
    7/10
    This E-Book in the short 16 pages gave a bit of information. Not as much as I would've liked to see. But definitely enough to cover the topic.

Overall
    7.5/10
    This is a nice E-Book and I recommend it to anyone who wants to make some extra cash. But you should definitely not buy it if you want to get rich quick.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peter
    Quality : 9.5/10

The information in this e-book was well planned, Very detailed and the author presented helpful links and pictures to illustrate the information he/she is providing. One area covered within this e-book which is the vital section goes into extrodinary depths to ensure that the reader understands what is necessary to achieve their goals. This ebook is something that you don't see everyday members think of and it's very easy.

Ease of Use : 10/10

This e-book was more then easy to use, I'm not saying that from an experienced perspective side but even a beginner will be able to understand this e-book as the author presented the book in a way that it's well structured so that it gives a consistent flow in the understanding needed to properly earn money.

Grammar : 9/10

I saw very little grammatical errors within this e-book. A few around but not much.

Layout : 10/10

Layout was great and well spaced.

Originality : 9/10

This information is clearly given from the author, I have not seen a method like this.

Comments:

Thank you for the opportunity to review your e-book. Great e-book and I highly recommend it to any beginner looking to start earning.
    And alot more! If you wish to see the rest of the 61 vouchers, just hmu on pm or skype!

Q&A
    * Are you allowed to sell this product?
    * Yes I'm allowed to sell this product and I'm more than happy to show you.

* Why is the cost lower in BTC/LTC?
    * The reason why it's lower is because it reduces exchange fees for me and secure me against scammers.

* $20 - At what rate (BTC/LTC)?
    * Using the BTC-E rate.

Any questions, feel free to PM or Add me on skype.
    Last edited by DeLard; 11-06-2013 at 03:58 PM. Reason: trying to fix a problem with vouchers

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLard View Post
    BOSS Revenue

PPC/PPD
    Refferals
    CPA
    SEO.
    Adsense.
    Ebay.
    Drop shipping.
    E-Whoring
    Social Networking

It's Newbie Friendly
    This Ebook is so detailed it's impossible to miss a step. It's written specifically for easy readability, yet it's core method is so powerful. It's a perfect match.

It Works
    This method is one thing I know for sure works, will work, will continue to work, and never get satuated. Don't take my word for it. View the countless reviews about how amazing BOSS Revenue is.

Friendly Support
    Tesla, and the support team feel that it was neccassary to incorporate a quality product with a quality support team. It only makes sense to give our customers the quality and attention they deserve.

Price
    Paypal $27
    Bitcoin $20
    Litecoin $20

How to buy

Pm me, DeLard on MPGH or add me on skype matthew.page34 (I will try to reply as fast as I can).

And alot more! If you wish to see the rest of the 61 vouchers, just hmu on pm or skype!

Q&A

* The reason why it's lower is because it reduces exchange fees for me and secure me against scammers.

* Using the BTC-E rate.

Wouldn't mind it if there was some vouches. Mind giving a vouch copy out to me or another trusted member? Not going to get much sales without any trust or so. Think about it.

Btw not really begging for one, if you don't give me one then oh well. Just don't see much sales happening without a vouch copy or so.
    Last edited by koolguyy; 11-06-2013 at 03:18 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Quote Originally Posted by koolguyy View Post
    Wouldn't mind it if there was some vouches. Mind giving a vouch copy out to me or another trusted member? Not going to get much sales without any trust or so. Think about it.

Btw not really begging for one, if you don't give me one then oh well. Just don't see much sales happening without a vouch copy or so.
    I given out one vouch copy to this user, from which I paid out my own pocket.

Can't wait for your review.

Edit: Koolguy pointed out there is somekind of problem showing vouchers, I try to look into it. If you do want to see the vouchers please PM or add me on skype and I'll send the link (I cannot link due to the fact that there is a auto-buy on the original thread)
    Last edited by DeLard; 11-06-2013 at 04:00 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Can I have a vouch copy. Leave me a message if you can give me one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by DeLard View Post
    BOSS Revenue

PPC/PPD
    Refferals
    CPA
    SEO.
    Adsense.
    Ebay.
    Drop shipping.
    E-Whoring
    Social Networking

It's Newbie Friendly

It Works

Friendly Support

Price
    Paypal $27
    Bitcoin $20
    Litecoin $20

How to buy

Q&A

* Using the BTC-E rate.

need another vouch i have given pleanty of vouches
    "Why Can't It Be Me Why Am I Not Strong Enough!"

Help Me Reach Donator!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tri33an View Post
    need another vouch i have given pleanty of vouches
    I already gave him a link to another reviewer he should try if I don't do so well. Sorry bro.

Also working on the thing.. going to take a bit since this is a little complicated.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Hi everyone.

Koolguyy has been given a vouch copy and I'm awaiting his review, I'm considering giving out another vouch copy however today I'm laying sick and won't be on.

I will check back once I recovered and PM a guy with another vouch copy if I deem so. Until I have recovered, I will not be on skype or able to answer any questions, however hopeful I'm good tomorrow.

Have a nice day :-)

You have been blocked from server for a while ^^
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    I can do a review for your ebook i have already done some reviews ill give a proper and honest opinion plus i am a fairly old member with a decent reputation :-)
    Successfull trades with:
    1. Music
    2. Music-Backup(his second account)
    3. ProHackTB
    4. Trad3R
    5. 4*NoShameAlts
    6. 5*Fox
    7. 2*HaxPro
    8. Matzz

C++ noob
    edit: 2 bored 2 learn

Thanks
    I have something to report but I'd like to talk to OP before doing so.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cold
    Price have been lowered to $13 PP and $5 BTC/LTC.

For some reason I'm not allowed to edit the OP, but $13 is the new price for paypal.

You have been blocked from server for a while ^^
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Mellow
    Quality: 8/10

It is clearly writen with images when is needed, you can comfortably read it and you won't get comfused as everything is explained

Ease of use: 7/10

It is really easy to follow this method and i doubt you will have any difficulty, the only reason i have put 7 in ase of use is because you have to invest some bucks in order to make it work

Profit: 8/10

You could make a lot of money with this method and as he states in his ebook the method after it gets going it becomes semi auto-pilot as you dont have to do a lot of things

Originality: 6,5/10

It's not a new method or something innovative however he explains it in depth so you can do it correctly in order to make profit

Price : 7,5/10

I think that the price is good, he could probably lower it to 10$ but i guess it wouldnt make a lot of difference

General: 7,5-8/10

A great ebook that you can make money if you follow it correctly the only thing that could stop you from buying it is maybe the fact that you need some bucks to invest in order to make it work but i think that your profits will be a lot more and they will really soon pay off

Thanks @DeLard for giving me the chance to review your ebook
    Successfull trades with:
    1. Music
    2. Music-Backup(his second account)
    3. ProHackTB
    4. Trad3R
    5. 4*NoShameAlts
    6. 5*Fox
    7. 2*HaxPro
    8. Matzz

C++ noob
    edit: 2 bored 2 learn