Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

17.4 Auto-Nexus Script -- WIP

This is my first time learning to do this but so far I think I'm doing alright.

Here's my info so far:

These are the new classes for nexus.txt -- Working out bugs. Have it compiling, but having a problem getting it to work still.

Code:
    #set charHp "_-1hY"
    #set charMaxHp "_-18K"
    Your autonexus xml should look like this:
    Code:
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

<rotmg>
    	<mod id="Auto-Nexus 20 Percent">
    		<code file2mod="com/company/assembleegameclient/objects/Player.class.asasm"
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_20.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    		<mod id="Auto-Nexus 30 Percent">
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_30.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    		<mod id="Auto-Nexus 40 Percent">
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_40.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    </rotmg>
    Though i had this same problem trying to add Optional Ally Projectiles to 17.3 mod selector. The solution was actually renaming the files. It would compile, but adding a mod would negate all other mods. I had to put (optional ally projectiles) into 17.3.0_noAlly and then it worked perfect. So it might not be a good idea to rename any files to 17.4 just yet, as that seemed to create problems for me. Stick to the original naming scheme for the 17.3 mod selector, but just make a second folder for edits.

---

Things seem to have changed a bit in the code around the "Hitpoints" area.. Hope they havn't "fixed" the ability to auto-nexus.

In 17.3 it's:
    Code:
    getproperty         Multiname("HitPoints", [PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Player#0"), PackageNamespace(""), PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Player#1"), PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), PackageInternalNs("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), Namespace("https://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), ProtectedNamespace("_-U6"), StaticProtectedNs("_-U6"), StaticProtectedNs("_-1fw"), StaticProtectedNs("_-0ib"), StaticProtectedNs("_-WA")])
         callproperty        QName(PackageNamespace(""), "int"), 1
         setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "_-1k-")
    In 17.4 it's:

Code:
    getproperty         Multiname("HitPoints", [PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Player#0"), PackageNamespace("", "#0"), PrivateNamespace("*", "com.company.assembleegameclient.objects:Player#1"), PackageNamespace("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), PackageInternalNs("com.company.assembleegameclient.objects"), Namespace("https://adobe.com/AS3/2006/builtin"), ProtectedNamespace("_-0gj"), StaticProtectedNs("_-0gj"), StaticProtectedNs("_-1r"), StaticProtectedNs("_-0S7"), StaticProtectedNs("_-0NL")])
         callproperty        QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "int"), 1
         jump                L75

instanceof
         inclocal_i          6
         inclocal            2
         declocal_i          5
         hasnext
         inclocal_i          5
    L75:
         setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1hY")

getlocal            6
         dup
         iftrue              L82

pop
         getlocal3
         convert_b

------

Any help is appreciated. Currently, enabling nexus 40% with production server connects to test realm. Production mod works on it's own.
    Last edited by BlueFlex; 11-06-2013 at 07:13 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Not sure why I'm replying to this, but on the off chance you create a new account and check in on it...

I can't use Mod Selector on Mac, but it shouldn't make any difference to other mods using 40% than any other %. Line placement seems good... How it's effecting the production mod is a mystery on it's own too, especially since they aren't even in the same file at all...?

They haven't fixed the nexus ability, it works fine, what does your .txt files look like? How do you have them set out?

You don't need to worry too much about what has changed around the hitpoints area, you only need those updated names, then it's a matter of adding them to the correct code, and have it all being placed on the right line...

How mine looks adding it manually:

Code:
    L584:
          getlex              QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "_-1WA")
          getlocal1
          setproperty         QName(PackageNamespace("", "#0"), "lastDamage_")

L587:
          pushtrue
      ;-------------------
      ; AUTO NEXUS    
      ;-------------------
         #set nexusfunction "escape"
         #set maxhealth   "_-1hY"
         #set currenthealth    "_-18K"

pop
                getlocal0
                getlex              QName(PackageNamespace(""), "map_")
                getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "player_")
                ifne                END
                getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "name_")
                pushstring            "Nexus"
                ifeq                END
                getlex                QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"maxhealth")
                getlex                QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"currenthealth")
                convert_d
                divide
                pushdouble          .25
                ifgt                END
                getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gs_")
                getproperty         QName(PackageNamespace(""), "gsc_")
                callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"nexusfunction"), 0
            END:
                pushtrue      
      ;-------------------------------------------------------------
    L588:
          returnvalue
         end ; code
        end ; body
       end ; method
      end ; trait
    Maybe try line 4948 instead? does it place the code after the line given? In which case this would be right.... I think? ............. Hope this helped or at the very least, made you even more confused

@Cryogen235 would be a much better help with this than I could ever be.

Thanks
    Good work updating the names and line numbers on your own. Those are just like mine except you're forgetting #set funcEscape "escape". "escape" doesn't change but it still needs to be included.
    Seems like everything else is fine. Update the first 3 names for each auto nexus .txt. 20,30 and 40%. The top should look like this for each one.
    Code:
    #set charHp "_-1hY"
    #set charMaxHp "_-18K"
    #set funcEscape "escape"
    Your xml is fine. Now after updating the .txt file names at the top, rename them how they are named in the xml, rename the folder to 17.4 and you're done. You updated the auto nexus mods. If you didn't know, the names _-1hY and _-18K are easily found in GameObject.class.asasm. Search for where all the trait slots are. Look here. Notice how they're both above "size_". A lot of the names for other hacks are found in trait slots like that.

One last thing, when you update names and the xml, double check you're not missing an " and check that everything is as you see it. Extra spaces or missing an " causes errors. It's a simple mistake but I make that mistake when I update hacks when I'm sleepy.
    Last edited by Cryogen235; 11-07-2013 at 01:42 AM.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cryogen235 For This Useful Post:

Cyeclops (11-07-2013),lednar (11-07-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryogen235 View Post
    Good work updating the names and line numbers on your own. Those are just like mine except you're forgetting #set funcEscape "escape". "escape" doesn't change but it still needs to be included.
    Seems like everything else is fine. Update the first 3 names for each auto nexus .txt. 20,30 and 40%. The top should look like this for each one.
    Code:
    #set charHp "_-1hY"
    #set charMaxHp "_-18K"
    #set funcEscape "escape"
    Your xml is fine. Now after updating the .txt file names at the top, rename them how they are named in the xml, rename the folder to 17.4 and you're done. You updated the auto nexus mods. If you didn't know, the names _-1hY and _-18K are easily found in GameObject.class.asasm. Search for where all the trait slots are. Look here. Notice how they're both above "size_". A lot of the names for other hacks are found in trait slots like that.

One last thing, when you update names and the xml, double check you're not missing an " and check that everything is as you see it. Extra spaces or missing an " causes errors. It's a simple mistake but I make that mistake when I update hacks when I'm sleepy.

Thanks so much. Yeah i know the escape function stays the same, was just posting it so others could jump right to that step.
    I did everything you mentioned on my own last night but still not working, Even tried manually editing the files and compiling without using the mod selector, still no. It runs until I get to the initial nexus and closes. No error. With mod selector, and all correct xml and txt files, it only connects to prod server (yes, i have updated and included the prod mod in the selector).
    Last edited by Zong14; 11-07-2013 at 09:00 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Zong14 View Post
    Thanks so much. Yeah i know the escape function stays the same, was just posting it so others could jump right to that step.
    I did everything you mentioned on my own last night but still not working, Even tried manually editing the files and compiling without using the mod selector, still no. It runs until I get to the initial nexus and closes. No error. With mod selector, and all correct xml and txt files, it only connects to prod server (yes, i have updated and included the prod mod in the selector).
    hmm I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. Here's some stuff to try:
    First make sure that the client.swf in the mod selector is a 17.4 client. If there are any client-1 folders or .abc files, delete them before trying again. Also you could try redownloading the config.ini from an old mod selector if you used the browse for unmodified client thing. This is what my auto nexus .txt and .xml looks like. This is 30%, the other 2 are almost the same.

17.4.0_autoNexus_30.txt
    Code:
    ; _-names
    #set charHp "_-1hY"
    #set charMaxHp "_-18K"
    #set funcEscape "escape"

; code
    	pop
    	getlocal0
    	ifne				END

pushstring			"Nexus"
    	ifeq				END

pushstring			"Arena"
    	ifeq				END

getlex				QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"charHp")
    	getlex				QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"charMaxHp")
    	convert_d
    	divide
    	pushdouble 			.3
    	ifgt				END
    	callpropvoid        QName(PackageNamespace(""), $"funcEscape"), 0
    END:
    	pushtrue
    17.4.0_autoNexus.xml

Code:

<rotmg>
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_20.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_30.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_40.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    </rotmg>

And connect to production if you need that too:

prod.txt
    Code:
    pop
    pushtrue
    17.4.0_prod.xml

Code:

<rotmg>
    	<mod id="Connect to Production Server">
    		<code file2mod="_-1QD/_-10s.class.asasm" 
    			  line="481">
    			prod.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    </rotmg>
    Last edited by Cryogen235; 11-07-2013 at 10:02 AM.

Thanks
    After so much help I can get in this thread, I still end up with crash then entering to nexus as discribed in first post. Assembling all lines manually or modifying mod selector files and compiling with that, the same result. Seem I miss some minor mistake. It can be a space, linebreak, dot or something similar. But it is nice to know that we have here many helpful people, who does not just say you are noob.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by lednar View Post
    After so much help I can get in this thread, I still end up with crash then entering to nexus as discribed in first post. Assembling all lines manually or modifying mod selector files and compiling with that, the same result. Seem I miss some minor mistake. It can be a space, linebreak, dot or something similar. But it is nice to know that we have here many helpful people, who does not just say you are noob.
    It sounds like you're doing everything ok. You updated the names and lines correctly and I even posted exactly what each file should look like. You could try making a client with just production and seeing if that crashes in the nexus to find out if it's auto nexus or production causing the problem. When the 17.4 selector gets approved, you can use that to compare with what you've done so far. Hopefully you'll figure out why it's not working. It could probably be some simple mistake you're missing. I make those all the time.

Thanks
    hmm I'm not sure what you're doing wrong. Here's some stuff to try:
    First make sure that the client.swf in the mod selector is a 17.4 client. If there are any client-1 folders or .abc files, delete them before trying again. Also you could try redownloading the config.ini from an old mod selector if you used the browse for unmodified client thing. This is what my auto nexus .txt and .xml looks like. This is 30%, the other 2 are almost the same.

17.4.0_autoNexus_30.txt
    Code:
    ; _-names
    #set charHp "_-1hY"
    #set charMaxHp "_-18K"
    #set funcEscape "escape"

; code
    	pop
    	getlocal0
    	ifne				END

pushstring			"Nexus"
    	ifeq				END

pushstring			"Arena"
    	ifeq				END

convert_d
    	divide
    	pushdouble 			.3
    	ifgt				END
    END:
    	pushtrue
    17.4.0_autoNexus.xml

Code:

<rotmg>
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_20.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_30.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    			  line="4949">
    			17.4.0_autoNexus_40.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    </rotmg>

And connect to production if you need that too:

prod.txt
    Code:
    pop
    pushtrue
    17.4.0_prod.xml

Code:

<rotmg>
    	<mod id="Connect to Production Server">
    		<code file2mod="_-1QD/_-10s.class.asasm" 
    			  line="481">
    			prod.txt
    		</code>
    	</mod>
    </rotmg>
    Ooh, yeah i didn't delete the folder, just the 17.3 swf, then copy/pasted my 17.4 swf (from their site, using changelog to find latest version and downloading via browser save as to make sure) into the mod selector folder. Forgot there's probably other assets in that folder from the decompile that I didnt get rid of.

I did make a client with just prod. Didnt work via mod selector, but manually editing it does. I can play fine. That code is very simple though. I think the problem is the L185 and such when Im manually editing the class files and recompiling with aio tool. They change from 17.3 to 17.4, and I think I'm not pasting it in correctly. I'm going to retry now. Looks like I did everything else right. Can you possibly pm me your whole player.class? I can just wait for approval if you're busy. Thanks for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by lednar View Post
    It wont compile if that is the case when you manually try to compile with the aio tool and error will pop if it's a syntax error. It's more likely what I mentioned higher in this reply. The L##: change depending on the number of code blocks -- I'm sure of that. The problem is most likely that we're not pasting code in properly. I looked at how the xml/mod selctor actually works to get to this point. It's easier to do this if you understand what the selector is actually doing. I'll have to wait for approval so I can see.
    Last edited by Zong14; 11-07-2013 at 10:36 AM.

Thanks
    Ooh, yeah i didn't delete the folder, just the 17.3 swf, then copy/pasted my 17.4 swf (from their site, using changelog to find latest version and downloading via browser save as to make sure) into the mod selector folder. Forgot there's probably other assets in that folder from the decompile that I didnt get rid of.

I did make a client with just prod. Didnt work via mod selector, but manually editing it does. I can play fine. That code is very simple though. I think the problem is the L185 and such when Im manually editing the class files and recompiling with aio tool. They change from 17.3 to 17.4, and I think I'm not pasting it in correctly. I'm going to retry now. Looks like I did everything else right. Can you possibly pm me your whole player.class? I can just wait for approval if you're busy. Thanks for all your help.
    Are you using something other than RABCDAsm to decompile and recompile your clients? If so that will cause problems.

Thanks
    Im using the all-in-one rabcdasm tool that you said to use. It's a gui for rabcdasm.

I edited my prior reply to avoid double posting:

It wont compile if that is the case when you manually try to compile with the aio tool and error will pop an error message if it's a syntax error. It's more likely what I mentioned higher in this reply. The L##: change depending on the number of code blocks -- I'm sure of that. The problem is most likely that we're not pasting code in properly. I looked at how the xml/mod selctor actually works to get to this point. It's easier to do this if you understand what the selector is actually doing. I'll have to wait for approval so I can see.
    Last edited by Zong14; 11-07-2013 at 10:43 AM.

Thanks
    Im using the all-in-one rabcdasm tool that you said to use. It's a gui for rabcdasm.
    Oh nevermind then. I guess you should just wait for the 17.4 selector to be approved and then play around with that. Make clients and then decompile them to see where the code is added. I really need to get around to making an actual tutorial with pictures and stuff that explain in detail how to update connect to production, auto nexus and no client sided debuffs. Updating those 3 is how I learned to do the rest. Auto aim took me almost 3 days to update because I was such a huge noob back then.

Thanks
    Oh nevermind then. I guess you should just wait for the 17.4 selector to be approved and then play around with that. Make clients and then decompile them to see where the code is added. I really need to get around to making an actual tutorial with pictures and stuff that explain in detail how to update connect to production, auto nexus and no client sided debuffs. Updating those 3 is how I learned to do the rest. Auto aim took me almost 3 days to update because I was such a huge noob back then.
    Yeah I am semi fluent with xml.. I can't really write complex stuff from scratch yet but I do understand how it works.
    Flash on the other hand is a bit harder.. It's not really as daunting as it looks when you see >10k lines of code, but I havn'e worked with it at all.
    Got halfway through fsv2 last night and had to retire because it was like 2am.. Looks like someone else got it so I can see how I did. Thanks again for all the help. Amazing work btw.
    Last edited by Zong14; 11-07-2013 at 12:02 PM.

Thanks
    I'm trying to figure out where I went wrong in the auto-nexus edits. In the basic client that was just released by cyeclops, I decompiled and looked at his player.class , mine looks like this when clean:

Code:
    L584:
          getlocal1

L587:
          pushtrue

L588:
          returnvalue
         end ; code
        end ; body
       end ; method
      end ; trait
    His looks like this (if I remove the edits made from mods):

Code:
    L584:
          getlocal1

L587:
          pushtrue

L608:
          returnvalue
         end ; code
        end ; body
       end ; method
      end ; trait
    Now, what I'm not getting is why his says "L608:" where mine says "L588:" .. if I do what the xml script says, mine would look like this:

Code:
    L587:
          pushtrue
    	pop
    	getlocal0
    	ifne				END

pushstring			"Nexus"
    	ifeq				END

pushstring			"Arena"
    	ifeq				END

convert_d
    	divide
    	pushdouble 			.4
    	ifgt				END
    END:
    	pushtrue 

L588:
          returnvalue
         end ; code
        end ; body
       end ; method
      end ; trait
    To which I change :
    Code:
    #set charHp "_-1hY"
    #set charMaxHp "_-18K"
    #set funcEscape "escape"

as well as "END:"
    But how do I decide what L###: to change "END:" to.. This matters, and is what is making my edits not work. How did he know to change it to "L608"? I noticed that these get called later on in the class file, so you cant just pick random numbers right? I'm confused on this part.
    Last edited by Zong14; 11-07-2013 at 12:05 PM.

Thanks
    I think you're over-thinking things. If you want to make clients without a mod selector, just paste the code where the thread or .xml says it goes. If it's on an existing line, press enter and paste it on a new line.

If an xml says it's injecting the code at a line and there's something already there, it puts it in a line right below it.
    Don't get yourself confused looking at how hacks look when you recompile the client. What's important is just pasting the code where you're supposed to and getting no errors when putting it back together.

Thanks
    Yes, but when I do that it doesnt work. ><

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast