Thanks

Rules and Standards To Know in GFX the Section.

Critique:

1. If someone is misusing, or overusing topaz in their tags, tell them why it's ruining there art. Give them pointers and tips on how to use the tool properly. Don't just bash them for using it.

2. Give real critique, not fake elements you pull out of nowhere to make it seem as if you know what you're talking about. People here actually take CnC somewhat seriously. If you give them bad advice, it can ruin their future tags.

3. Statements such as, "looks good!" or "great job!" is not critique. If you want to tell someone you like their piece, tell them exactly what you like about it so they can further incorporate the style into future tags.

4. Don't be a total douche when critiquing. I understand the tough love, but at least throw in some critique with the load. Just being an ass, and putting someone down does no good.

5. Finally, always think about what people say about your piece. You posted it here for critique, so when someone gives you something to work on, you take it into consideration. You don't try to say, "Well I like it, so you're wrong."

General Behavior:

1. Got a problem with someone in a thread? Instigating, and flamebaiting are very disrespectful in this section, and will not be tolerated by other members.

2. If you want to argue something with someone, do it through PM's/VM's. People post their work to be CnC'd, not to have their threads derailed with a bunch of trash.

3. If you don't like someone in the section, no one is asking you to critique their pieces. You don't have to come into their thread and derail it with your senseless hate towards someone.

Posting:

1. Post your thread in the right section. If you have a request, we have a section for that. Post it there.

2. When posting your work, be ready for harsh critique. If you can't handle it, don't throw a fit of rage.

3. And the obvious, no ripping of other people's work. This is not tolerated, and you will be reported.

4. This is the art section. Don't post off topic threads here. You will be reported.

If you have any suggestions, please post them below and I'll edit this post and add to it. Thanks @Ryan for the idea. Thought it was worth it to write a little something out for hopefully, the better of the section.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deflorate. For This Useful Post:

Euphemistic (11-06-2013),IV2B (11-07-2013),Josh (11-08-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted
    Critique:

1] It does not matter how a person achieves an effect, no matter how common.
    2]Agreed
    3]Redundancy (See 2)
    4]Redundancy (See 2)
    5]Redundancy (See 2)

General Behavior:

Accurate, but should be pre-understood.

Posting:

"Accurate, but should be pre-understood."

This is my C&C of your guideline for C&C
    Last edited by RJ; 11-06-2013 at 08:25 PM.

END THE FED

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    1. If you want critique, request it in the thread title (EX: "New tag! [CnC Requested]") and don't argue with what's given. Filter through and take what you believe to be useful. Otherwise, don't expect serious opinions.
    2. Don't rip.
    3. Don't flame.

Simple. Fixes everything and leaves all comments to and from people to own their discretion.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    This is an important thread.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by gamer4evere View Post
    This is an important thread.
    pretty much common.. the only problem was with Pathogen and I.. but hes on my ignored list. so couldn't give a fuck about him anymore

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by iTzSeyeko View Post

pretty much common.. the only problem was with Pathogen and I.. but hes on my ignored list. so couldn't give a fuck about him anymore
    Thing is, he sometimes makes somthing nice, but sometimes he makes sth kinda crappy, and when sb tells him their opinion, he gets mad or something?
    That way he shouldnt be posting it here :/
    Anyway... going to sleep now, cya tomorrow.
    Formerly known as gamer4evere

Participated on:
    MPGH GAMING NIGHT 08/03/2015 - Town of Salem