Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    warns when operating the radar?

Thanks
    Is there a way to do a "hard" reset? As in reset everything to default just like when you launch the game for the first time.
    I still get these annoying "you earned a squad points" sound every time i get a kill making the game unenjoyable.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by r0kz View Post
    Is there a way to do a "hard" reset? As in reset everything to default just like when you launch the game for the first time.
    I still get these annoying "you earned a squad points" sound every time i get a kill making the game unenjoyable.
    try resetting your level to 1 and some of your stats. or prestige!
    Feel free to Donate

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Does that Unlock All also complete those operations or how does it work?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dungeonravor View Post
    Does that Unlock All also complete those operations or how does it work?
    No i don't think so. It unlock all the patches guns etc.
    Can't pass through the red plastic window.
    [img]https://csgo-stats.com/******slayer6969/graphic.png[/img]

Thanks
    Hi all!

The easiest way to unlock all weapons and attachments, is to set the squad points to appr. 500 ? All i wan't to do is get all weapons and attachments. Is there a possibility for ban, if i use this tool to hack my level or squad points only? And what should i do to unlock everything, what are you suggesting for me? I remember when lvl hacking was "allowed" in MW2 Good old days... Thanks for the answer guys! And sorry for my bad English!

Thanks
    god damn. tried everything. still getting that annoying "you earn a squad point" message and sound. unplayable... if anyone has a fix or hack w/e pls tell me this is really frustrating...
    isn't anyone else having this problem? (after joining hacked lobby or using a different hack)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    odaysawaqed I'm really really pleased with all your work so far to try and help out with these problems, and I'm sorry that I have to add another to your list, but in your V2, you tried to add a fresh start option, what happened? Is it not possible? It's just you have no idea how helpful that would be for me and I'm sure for others, even if it was just a separate program that isn't part of your V3 Ultimate Trainer I just really really need some sort of fresh start because all of my stats and prestiges have fudged up and I've tried using the V3 to fix it but nothing, I really need your help"/ Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and any help you're willing to give

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScene97 View Post
    odaysawaqed I'm really really pleased with all your work so far to try and help out with these problems, and I'm sorry that I have to add another to your list, but in your V2, you tried to add a fresh start option, what happened? Is it not possible? It's just you have no idea how helpful that would be for me and I'm sure for others, even if it was just a separate program that isn't part of your V3 Ultimate Trainer I just really really need some sort of fresh start because all of my stats and prestiges have fudged up and I've tried using the V3 to fix it but nothing, I really need your help"/ Thank you in advance for taking the time to read this and any help you're willing to give
    Let me explain the situation to you (and all the others that keep asking about the Fresh Start option), I was promised to get game modes addresses in the near future, and that's why I said I’m going to have a Fresh Start option in my new release, now without those addresses this kind of option is near impossible. Sure enough, I didn't hear from anyone about those addresses, I tried finding them on my own and it was time consuming, it took me 3 hours to find one address. NOW here comes the problem.... I don't have that kind of time to spend (I'm a computer science major) and I’m sure you guys know, when you’re taking a science major you barley have time to scratch your ass. (Finals week is coming soon)!
    That being said, I’m still willing to spend some time making this kind of option (fresh start) available. If I get help from our expert (at finding addresses) USERS.
    Without those addresses I can't do anything. (Hope I explained myself clearly)
    Last edited by odaysawaqed; 11-19-2013 at 03:59 PM.
    Feel free to Donate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to odaysawaqed For This Useful Post:

notnixby (11-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    Quote Originally Posted by odaysawaqed View Post
    Let me explain the situation to you (and all the others that keep asking about the Fresh Start option), I was promised to get game modes addresses in the near future, and that's why I said I’m going to have a Fresh Start option in my new release, now without those addresses this kind of option is near impossible. Sure enough, I didn't hear from anyone about those addresses, I tried finding them on my own and it was time consuming, it took me 3 hours to find one address. NOW here comes the problem.... I don't have that kind of time to spend (I'm a computer science major) and I’m sure you guys know, when you’re taking a science major you barley have time to scratch your ass. (Finals week is coming soon)!
    That being said, I’m still willing to spend some time making this kind of option (fresh start) available. If I get help from our expert (at finding addresses) USERS.
    Without those addresses I can't do anything. (Hope I explained myself clearly)
    odaysawaqed you want help from 'expert' users to help find these game addresses, what is it exactly that you need to be found, and where? I have some time on my hands, but I am also taking quite intense A levels but I do have spare time every now and again. And so although I may not be a massive help, I really can try my best as I would like to help you out, as you put in so much effort I'd like to pay it back in one form or another.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MrScene97 View Post
    odaysawaqed you want help from 'expert' users to help find these game addresses, what is it exactly that you need to be found, and where? I have some time on my hands, but I am also taking quite intense A levels but I do have spare time every now and again. And so although I may not be a massive help, I really can try my best as I would like to help you out, as you put in so much effort I'd like to pay it back in one form or another.
    +1. I'm happy to help too .

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Attachment approved .

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Stressed
    On a Side note if you want to make your account look more legit use the xp feature to prestige up your account and level up individual characters to 60 until desired prestige otherwise it is even more obvious than it already is that you hacked. When you go to the high scores or leaderboards you will have a prestige icon next to your name if you do it the way I recommend, if you do not you will appear as unprestiged on the leaderboards/high scores. Furthermore I recommend you find a player or account who appears to legitimately be the prestige you desire and copy their stats using the stats changer feature, games played, wins, kills, hits, misses, etc. All though any stat changing comes with the risk of a ban or reset it will be less obvious as to what you did by doing this.
    Last edited by notnixby; 11-19-2013 at 03:15 PM.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to notnixby For This Useful Post:

odaysawaqed (11-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Problems I'm having is;
    1. Squad points are not working.
    2. The 'Equip (body count reaper head and body count uniform' - It works on my screen...But in game it doesn't show, If I get killed and watch the killcam back, I'm not in the clothes...

Thanks!

Other than that great stuff!

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Quote Originally Posted by andy3457 View Post
    Problems I'm having is;
    1. Squad points are not working.
    2. The 'Equip (body count reaper head and body count uniform' - It works on my screen...But in game it doesn't show, If I get killed and watch the killcam back, I'm not in the clothes...

Thanks!

Other than that great stuff!
    Please read the full original thread!

Please tell the programmer what operating system or any other information so he can fix it .

MPGH HISTORY:

Registered Since 4-23-2013
    Editor 09-04-2013 - unknown
    Minion 10-22-2013 - 1-18-2014
    Donator 12-31-2014 - present
    Premium Seller 12-31-2016 - present
    Minion 03-15-2017 - I forgot

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast