Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

What is this? A chess game for ANTS?!

So if you've been watching the latest hunter x hunter you'd get that joke.

Anyway I'm kind of interested to see how this plays out on the "whole" because right now its getting pretty slow(because of gungi, which is very important later, just boring right now).
    ---------------------------

Anyway as a general topic question: Would you like a general anime weekly thread to comment on the weekly episodes of all the anime you watch?(not just hunter x hunter, but any show you've watched).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    Anyway as a general topic question: Would you like a general anime weekly thread to comment on the weekly episodes of all the anime you watch?(not just hunter x hunter, but any show you've watched).
    Seems like a good idea. Monogatari threads

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    Seems like a good idea. Monogatari threads
    well most of the anime come out sunday-thursday, monogatari comes out saturday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    It seems like a good idea, don't get me wrong, however there are a lot of people, including myself, that don't watch anime weekly. For example i'm waiting for Infinite Stratos 2, and Freezing Vibration to finish so I can marathon it. So I might end up avoiding the thread(s) altogether. Might just be me though.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post
    It seems like a good idea, don't get me wrong, however there are a lot of people, including myself, that don't watch anime weekly. For example i'm waiting for Infinite Stratos 2, and Freezing Vibration to finish so I can marathon it. So I might end up avoiding the thread(s) altogether. Might just be me though.
    Yeah I'm kinda the same but I'm trying to break out of that habit. I caught up with KnK and Kill la Kill. I'm loving the monogatari arcs and I'll get around to watching harem stuff later when I'm bored. Can't compare Infinite Stratos to Shinobu the Goddess

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Some series are better watched as a "marathon", however there is some pretty good weekly series in this fall season. (Kyoukai, Kill la Kill, and Magi especially).

Well I'm going to start making them on thursday for people to chime in on their weekly anime watches. Doesn't really have to be a current anime.
    -Also, spoiler-warnings will be there but we should allow spoiler-talk in at least one thread.

Thanks

Some series are better watched as a "marathon", however there is some pretty good weekly series in this fall season. (Kyoukai, Kill la Kill, and Magi especially).

Well I'm going to start making them on thursday for people to chime in on their weekly anime watches. Doesn't really have to be a current anime.
    -Also, spoiler-warnings will be there but we should allow spoiler-talk in at least one thread.
    Sounds like a good idea. What have you watched so far this season? I'll catch up on a few anime.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Sounds like a good idea. What have you watched so far this season? I'll catch up on a few anime.

How about somewhat of a compromise? We should just use spoiler tags for each anime, that way the poster can pick and choose as they wish. I'll admit it is slightly annoying, but I don't see how taking 3 seconds to make a spoiler will be that much of a pain.

For example: Let's say I'm watching KLK weekly, but waiting for Infinite Stratos to finish for a marathon. And @AqworldThunder discusses both of these anime in said thread. It'll look like this:

Insert discussion here

Insert Discussion here

That way I can read his KLK opinion and avoid his IS opinion to avoid spoilers.

This is just a suggestion of course.

Thanks

How about somewhat of a compromise? We should just use spoiler tags for each anime, that way the poster can pick and choose as they wish. I'll admit it is slightly annoying, but I don't see how taking 3 seconds to make a spoiler will be that much of a pain.

For example: Let's say I'm watching KLK weekly, but waiting for Infinite Stratos to finish for a marathon. And @AqworldThunder discusses both of these anime in said thread. It'll look like this:

Insert discussion here

Insert Discussion here

So maybe a weekly thread (Late Sunday for HxH and such) with all the anime in spoilers? Seems like a good idea, we should start doing this the upcoming Sunday.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    KLK Kyoukai No kanata, outbreak, hunter x hunter, and magi.

I'd watch more but i'm kind of busy with killzone/school.

Insert discussion here

Insert Discussion here

Fuck. That.

We don't need goddamn spoiler tags for everything. It gets too tedious to go "oh you want to talk about KLK? BETTER PUT IN SPOILERS" on a general thread we should just allow the damn spoilers save for specific events.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

KLK Kyoukai No kanata, outbreak, hunter x hunter, and magi.

I'd watch more but i'm kind of busy with killzone/school.

Fuck. That.

We don't need goddamn spoiler tags for everything. It gets too tedious to go "oh you want to talk about KLK? BETTER PUT IN SPOILERS" on a general thread we should just allow the damn spoilers save for specific events.
    It takes like 3 seconds to put spoiler tags.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

It takes like 3 seconds to put spoiler tags.
    No.......

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed

No.......
    It was just a suggestion
    Don't HAVE to follow it. Post as you please.