Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks

Why Do you hack?

A very simple question
    Why do you hack?

Alot of people think hackers hack beacuse they are bad at the game or trying to revenge something etc blah blah.
    but many people have other reason's for hacking

I would just like to know Why you guys hack?
    the creators of the hackers or the public who are downloading the hacks
    is it because the game is boring and hacking brings some fun and enjoyment into the game?
    because you don't like running 10km to nwaf and dieing after that 45min run?
    or for the fact that other players do it so you do it?

No one can really answer why people hack because everyone hacks for a different reason.
    eg. Frankieonpcin1080p you may know him you may not many people believe he hacks.
    but really who cares if he hacks he has a reason to for your entrainment. would you rather watch a 45min video of him playing and dieing and looting and dieing to zombies spending hours running around the map doing nothing?
    or would you like to see him killing players flying around in helis gunning people down and raiding bases?

What is your opinion on the matter?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mrlordsmexy For This Useful Post:

CraftBugers (12-02-2013),xCyberxx (12-05-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Most of the time, I use hacks to help people and help myself. A year ago, I was able to script efficiently one popular server and I use to teleport around to people on the coast or if I see someone in side chat that say that they need help, spawn them a vehicle or a ammo box and 99% of the time, the response I use to get was a thanks. Really felt nice giving people some stuff to start off with because the server that I was playing on at the time, people use to camp the coast constantly and I myself fell victim to this at one time. I felt good when I use to prevent someone getting mad because they were being camped pretty much every time they spawn, and I know because I got mad too when it happened, nobody likes to get killed a few hundred meters off spawn or when you're trying to loot a town.

I was never one of those people who come on and nuke the servers just to be a dick, I wouldn't ruin everyone's game just for my personal enjoyment, and anyone who does do that really are sick. Nor would I teleport behind someone and kill them, because that's a pretty stupid thing to do (unless they're someone yet again camping the coast). Another reason why is for simple personal gain in the particular server, just like most people, whether it be for money or items.

But these are just my personal reasons. Frankie is a an amazing guy in my opinion, he makes good choices about who he kills and he's a generally nice guy to watch. He promotes not killing on sight which is a major problem as well as trusting people. Sometimes for his episodes, he does use other means of getting his items to get certain cinematic. But he doesn't use hacks, I would assume he would ask the admins of a server if they can spawn things in for him to use, and due to him being 'Youtube famous' they would happily agree. I'd much rather a action packed video than a boring video of him walking around dying, because it is really boring once you start off and not many people would like to see him dying all the time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Cuz I'm too lazy to gear up like a normal player.
    "People don't change.
    Circumstances do."

"Trying to find succes without working hard is like trying to harvest where you did not sow"

Bullpop

Will be my supp in LoL

You spin me right round right round

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    I usually like to help people, but i just spawn in a normal gun and a car to screw around. also sometimes playing legitly can be boring.
    North Korea Bomb Test

Thanks
    Well, i got an simple answer for ya.
    Because we can

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Just because I like to hack and blow up bases while playing with a anti hack clan. I don't really have a reason. I just like to hack and use aimbot on other games.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

"zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Aggressive
    I don't like being a victim

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    The thrill of being about to do things others cant

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    So I dont have to get my shit myself butnjust let other people do it. Or just kill people cuz im bored =D
    Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

"zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    To see what I can do

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    To enjoy myself

Thanks
    My Mood
    Lurking
    to get endgame gear in 30 minutes instead of 3 weeks

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    we do it for fun

Thanks
    Hey i can get endgame gear in just 1 second (cause i hack for fun and its boring waiting weeks)

anyone got a hack for dayz standalone 0.30.113860?

cause i'm getting more bored then ever!

Please? TY!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrlordsmexy View Post
    A very simple question
    Why do you hack?

Alot of people think hackers hack beacuse they are bad at the game or trying to revenge something etc blah blah.
    but many people have other reason's for hacking
    Doesn't look like it from the replies I just read. They suck at the game, get smoked by a bandit, blame hax, get butthurt, grab a script, and feel better about themselves.

What's ironic is that they are playing a hardcore niche game for people who supposedly have an iron stomach for perma dying, and use hacks on it to get rid of those features. What are you really left with? A running sim with glitchy retard zombies. At some point you should just uninstall and go play Left 4 Dead.

Had to laugh at the do gooder who hacks to save people by spawning in vehicles and ammo for them. What a dork. Hey, I can see if you like to teleport in and ruin someone's day. That would be hilarious. But seriously, you take it upon yourself to suck at the game and find other people who are garbage so you can help them by removing the only element of the game that is interesting. You people are lost.

You remind me of the kids that got picked on in school who became cops. You couldn't hack it (pun intended) so you had to get a script written by someone else.

Those of you hacking the game to be malicious, kudos to you. I don't hack myself because I enjoy the thrill of gambling my life, but I can't knock a troll. What is hilarious is that the people you fuck over will pound their desk and come running here to grab themselves a script like do gooder I mentioned earlier.

You guys want end game gear in 5 minutes, you don't need to go through the trouble of stealing keys and using scripts. Grab an axe, wait for some idiot to come along with all his end game gear in Elektro or Cherno and hack that fucker to death. I killed 4 guys armed to the teeth with an axe when they all had their backs turned, didn't need any hacks but the ones I put in their heads from a hatchet. They probably came to this site after ha ha ha.

It really boils down to two things hacking Dayz: You are butthurt from bandits like myself KOSing you because you suck or you maliciously want to fuck people over but can't make it as a bandit. Everything else is just self justification.
    Last edited by Slithers; 12-30-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast