Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie- View Post
    So I'm supposed to provide evidence that the account got recovered? I haven't been able to log on and you want me to somehow provide evidence.
    BTW, the first accounts name is Tertle if anyone wanted to know.
    you mean the one you bought or hacked lol... The previous name was "XxdThunderbxX". You changed it 6 months ago and traded with me a couple of weeks after. We made a fair and square trade. I have not touched the account ever since. You can even check my match histories. I've been playing everyday on "Tertle". If i had recovered the account, then i would not be playing on this account, AND when you stated "Never really cared about it"; any individual would care. Also 3 weeks ago, you messaged me on skype, "iAmDiamond/マギー Maggie-
    ‎2‎:‎58‎ ‎PM Hey, I know this is a random question to ask, but do you happen to play Maplestory or something? I might have accounts for sale if you do" that was 19 days ago. Instead of asking me if I was interested in your maple story accounts, a maybe wiser question would be asking about the "recovered account." If you need proof or evidence of what you said, I'd gladly print screen our skype conversation.
    Last edited by Johnrawrzz; 12-06-2013 at 04:28 PM.
    ~Dannie Riel~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    proof u have pax sivir riot k9 nasus ufo corki king rammus urf manatee And defently prove u have rusty blitzcrank almost rarest skin in game

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by wtf0wnt View Post
    proof u have pax sivir riot k9 nasus ufo corki king rammus urf manatee And defently prove u have rusty blitzcrank almost rarest skin in game
    Does this prove it? I can share screens too if you want.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot (19).png  

Screenshot (20).png  

Last edited by Johnrawrzz; 12-06-2013 at 09:52 PM.
    ~Dannie Riel~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    bump #msg2short
    ~Dannie Riel~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    bump #msg2short
    ~Dannie Riel~

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    bump #msg2short
    ~Dannie Riel~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrawrzz View Post
    you mean the one you bought or hacked lol... The previous name was "XxdThunderbxX". You changed it 6 months ago and traded with me a couple of weeks after. We made a fair and square trade. I have not touched the account ever since. You can even check my match histories. I've been playing everyday on "Tertle". If i had recovered the account, then i would not be playing on this account, AND when you stated "Never really cared about it"; any individual would care. Also 3 weeks ago, you messaged me on skype, "iAmDiamond/マギー Maggie-
    ‎2‎:‎58‎ ‎PM Hey, I know this is a random question to ask, but do you happen to play Maplestory or something? I might have accounts for sale if you do" that was 19 days ago. Instead of asking me if I was interested in your maple story accounts, a maybe wiser question would be asking about the "recovered account." If you need proof or evidence of what you said, I'd gladly print screen our skype conversation.
    Back then, the account wasn't recovered. A few days after I asked you that question, the account was recovered. I had no access to it, besides I never played ranked on that account. I'm pretty sure I barely played a few games at the most. The point is that you wouldn't refund me either way. I'm out of an account so that's pretty much it.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cool
    Quote Originally Posted by Maggie- View Post
    Back then, the account wasn't recovered. A few days after I asked you that question, the account was recovered. I had no access to it, besides I never played ranked on that account. I'm pretty sure I barely played a few games at the most. The point is that you wouldn't refund me either way. I'm out of an account so that's pretty much it.
    You never said anything after that.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    Screenshot (21).png  

~Dannie Riel~

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnrawrzz View Post
    You never said anything after that.
    Was waiting for you to respond. You never did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12