Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks
    Naruto is just a manga that make no sense whatsoever

Thanks
    Also another thing i want to mention how can he use the infinite tsukuyomi? he has rinnegan now. Rinnegan is more ninjutsu based. While sharingan is genjutsu based.
    Also byakugan is tiajutsu based XD

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by demon204 View Post
    Yeh idk who said he needed to be alive for the plan to work. You and everyone else is just implying it. It doesnt say in the manga at all that he needed to be alive. It just said that he wanted to be alive and that he planned to be revived. Also if u want to prove me wrong send me a link of the page where it says he needs to be alive. If u dont have it dont bother arguing

Also wth are u talking about he does have his eyes right here Naruto 657 - Read Naruto Chapter 657 Page 1 Online - Manga2u Cant u see the rinnegan on the 1st page?
    Yes but they burn off, are you blind or something? Why do you think his eyes are closed throughout the whole chapter?

Obito is also the one who stated that in order to be a host to ANY tailed beast (including but not limited to the Juubi) you need to be alive and have an actual soul, not just be an empty shell like the Edo Tensei. It was around the time Madara first got revived, I don't give enough a fuck to take time away from my projects that are due in 2 days to go look the page up, but it's around 550 ish.

You have enemies? Good, that means you stood up for something.
    MPGH Member
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Also another thing i want to mention how can he use the infinite tsukuyomi? he has rinnegan now. Rinnegan is more ninjutsu based. While sharingan is genjutsu based.
    Also byakugan is tiajutsu based XD
    The Rinnegan is the better version of the Sharingan, anything you can do with a Sharingan you can still do with a Rinnegan (unless you're Pain) because you need to have an EMS to get a Rinnegan. You don't LOSE your EMS.

The only reason Pain couldn't do it is because he had the Rinnegan given to him and never has a Sharingan to begin with.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scotbud123 View Post
    Yes but they burn off, are you blind or something? Why do you think his eyes are closed throughout the whole chapter?

Obito is also the one who stated that in order to be a host to ANY tailed beast (including but not limited to the Juubi) you need to be alive and have an actual soul, not just be an empty shell like the Edo Tensei. It was around the time Madara first got revived, I don't give enough a fuck to take time away from my projects that are due in 2 days to go look the page up, but it's around 550 ish.
    Nope it was not in the 500 read them as research to prove something on last few thread. Also ur arguement is invalid since the former jinchuurikins who were edo had the tail beast resealed inside them.

100chapters is nothing can read them all in like 1hr
    Read the whole tower of god series in minutes since its a long strip manga.
    Last edited by demon204; 12-04-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Thanks
    The Rinnegan is the better version of the Sharingan, anything you can do with a Sharingan you can still do with a Rinnegan (unless you're Pain) because you need to have an EMS to get a Rinnegan. You don't LOSE your EMS.

The only reason Pain couldn't do it is because he had the Rinnegan given to him and never has a Sharingan to begin with.
    Kakashi also said the byakugan was also a evolution of the sharingan I believe that each jutsu are exclusive to the eye technique.
    Edit: nvm guess he can use them.
    Last edited by demon204; 12-04-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks

U dont make any sense scot. What u said on ur last post was that it wouldn't make sense for madara to have his eyes back since currently obito has them. And what i just showed u was a picture of his rinnegan if obito still has them he wouldn't have eyes at all. Then u reply to me saying that im blind cause i can see that he has eyes even if they burnt off or not............................................... ..
    Last edited by demon204; 12-04-2013 at 10:59 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    U dont make any sense scot. What u said on ur last post was that it wouldn't make sense for madara to have his eyes back since currently obito has them. And what i just showed u was a picture of his rinnegan if obito still has them he wouldn't have eyes at all. Then u reply to me saying that im blind cause i can see that he has eyes even if they burnt off or not............................................... ..
    Your opinions about Naruto aside, I will try to answer your question(s).
    1st. Madara gave his Rinnegan eyes to Nagato as he was close to death. Obito then took it from Nagato. Madara was resurrected "in his prime", also with Senju DNA. As we all know Senju DNA can cure fucking cancer if need be.

2nd. After their death the tailed beasts were NOT in their respective hosts. They were inside Obito, and the jinchuuriki were part of Tobi's "paths." Evidence of this would be when Naruto freed the 4 tails, Obito had the chains around the tailed beasts, not the Jinchuuriki.

3rd. In Madara's case despite having the Rinnegan he can still perform Sharingan-based techniques. Because it goes like this: 1-3 tamoe Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan.

P.S.

Holy shit Sasuke, talk about burn!
    Last edited by -Madara_Uchihă-; 12-05-2013 at 02:03 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive

You do lose your EMS though...... or it hasn't been shown that the rinnegan can perform sharingan techniques on its own, that much is clear.
    -------------

Either way, there sure is a lot of eye-swapping for MacGuffin.

MacGuffin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    I think you guys aren't understanding Madara personality. He was more or less bored while he was Edo Tensei. He already outright knows he could kill every single mother fucker on the planet, but he want's more than that. He wants to see what happens when you have the power of all the tailed beast, point blank simple.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
    I think you guys aren't understanding Madara personality. He was more or less bored while he was Edo Tensei. He already outright knows he could kill every single mother fucker on the planet, but he want's more than that. He wants to see what happens when you have the power of all the tailed beast, point blank simple.
    I understand his personality full well. I think you are having some sort of misconception about his personality. And, Madara can't kill everybody on the planet because plot armor! Plus all the ninja in Naruto are all fucking stupid. I mean just this chapter Madara could have easily been beaten, but they are using extremely weak jutsu on Madara. And, Madara already knows what happens when you have the power of the tailed beasts, it's nothing new.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][SIZE=3]
    Read here
    This chapter as expected, was stupid as hell. Madara was supposed to be weaker yet somehow he manages to beat Hashirama
    Wtf are you talking about? Hashirama clearly beat Madara. Hashirama was about to seal Madara in the last chapter, so clearly Hashirama won. If Obito didn't use Rinnei Tensei, Madara would be done and this arc would have been finished by now. The only thing that happend here is Madara is now absorbing Hashirama's sage chakra through the chakra rods he put on Hashirama's back.

---

Anyways, Madara solo'd EMS Sasuke with no eyes. Madara is a beast.
    [] [] [] [][]

Editor from 06•14•2011 • 2014
    Donator since 09•16•2011
    Minion from 10•10•2011 • 01•06•2011
    Minion+ from 01•06•2012 • 08•08•2012
    Moderator from 08•08•2012 • 10•06•2012
    Global Moderator from 10•06•2012 • 12•05•2017
    Staff Administrator from 12•05•2017 • 05•01•2019
    Trusted Member since 07•13•2019
    Global Moderator since 09•11•2020

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by -Madara_Uchihă- View Post

Your opinions about Naruto aside, I will try to answer your question(s).
    1st. Madara gave his Rinnegan eyes to Nagato as he was close to death. Obito then took it from Nagato. Madara was resurrected "in his prime", also with Senju DNA. As we all know Senju DNA can cure fucking cancer if need be.

2nd. After their death the tailed beasts were NOT in their respective hosts. They were inside Obito, and the jinchuuriki were part of Tobi's "paths." Evidence of this would be when Naruto freed the 4 tails, Obito had the chains around the tailed beasts, not the Jinchuuriki.

3rd. In Madara's case despite having the Rinnegan he can still perform Sharingan-based techniques. Because it goes like this: 1-3 tamoe Sharingan, Mangekyo Sharingan, Eternal Mangekyo Sharingan, Rinnegan.

P.S.

Holy shit Sasuke, talk about burn!
    replying to ur 1st comment about him being reborn in his prime < that is what i said please read the comments and the previous comments. u see that was my point as i was replying to scot about him saying he didnt have his eyes since obito has them. I feel like i get ignored or people just cant read at all...........

2nd comment Those sealing chains are the same type of chains naruto's mother used to try and reseal the nine tails in the flashback. Also since the host had been able to use the power of the tail beast (such as transformation )chances are madara can use the same technique and used the tail beasts as well.

3rd comment ik read my edit statement. What im amazed about is that the sharingan is deevolutioning. It's gets weaker per generation. Since rinnegan came 1st via 6 sage. Then his son had sharingan. The its said that the byakugan evolved from the sharingan. Also im amazed how obito hasnt awaken his rinnegan since the requirements to have the rennigan is to have uchiha blood and the 1st hokages blood.

p.s. wat does ur p.s have to do anything. We all know sasuke is an ass and he deserved that lol

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post
    Wtf are you talking about? Hashirama clearly beat Madara. Hashirama was about to seal Madara in the last chapter, so clearly Hashirama won. If Obito didn't use Rinnei Tensei, Madara would be done and this arc would have been finished by now. The only thing that happend here is Madara is now absorbing Hashirama's sage chakra through the chakra rods he put on Hashirama's back.

---

Anyways, Madara solo'd EMS Sasuke with no eyes. Madara is a beast.
    Um......madara was "clearly" playing at being beaten.

Sasuke is rather weak without susano.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angry
    Quote Originally Posted by AqworldThunder View Post
    I understand his personality full well. I think you are having some sort of misconception about his personality. And, Madara can't kill everybody on the planet because plot armor! Plus all the ninja in Naruto are all fucking stupid. I mean just this chapter Madara could have easily been beaten, but they are using extremely weak jutsu on Madara. And, Madara already knows what happens when you have the power of the tailed beasts, it's nothing new.
    How would he know, he's only had the nine tails. He never had all 9 of them at once. So yes, that's very new.
    Last edited by KING; 12-05-2013 at 05:09 PM.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast