SolvedNeed to get unbanned from Private Server

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need to get unbanned from Private Server
I don't even hack DayZ atm, but I accidentally left Cheat Engine open when I was hacking Just Cause 2 for ammo and I joined my favorite DayZ server(Heavily Modded) and now i'm banned for GameHack #38 and I really need a way to get unbanned. Im NOT globally banned. Just from this Private Hive server. Now do private hives ban by CD key? or Player ID? or IP? or what? How can I get unbanned?
Wrong section. But i think they IP ban.
CD Key + IP Address Ban, if you are unlucky you are also PID (PlayerID) banned.
Quote Originally Posted by jacoobyman View Post
I don't even hack DayZ atm, but I accidentally left Cheat Engine open when I was hacking Just Cause 2 for ammo and I joined my favorite DayZ server(Heavily Modded) and now i'm banned for GameHack #38 and I really need a way to get unbanned. Im NOT globally banned. Just from this Private Hive server. Now do private hives ban by CD key? or Player ID? or IP? or what? How can I get unbanned?
Your IP and GUID (It's based on your cd key) gets banned which means that you'll have to get a new key and change ip or use a proxy. I recommend you to change ip since a proxy can slower your internet a little.

A good video if you use W7
Change ip/use a vpn/get a new key

Solved/Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?