Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried

can i get banned for using a hacked client?

I want to start using a hacked client on my main account (mostly for the auto-aim), but i want to be sure that i can't get banned cuz i don't want to lose my account

anyone got a clear answer to this?

ty

Thanks
    Going to go out on a limb and say no. I mean I'm sure there's a possibility if you somehow manage to get seen in realm by someone with significance. When I played, never worried about it so I'm assuming it's the same as now.

Thanks
    You can if someone catches you on video using an obvious hack like dungeon reconnect or sprite world hacks. Even then kabam doesn't always view the videos sent to them so only a few people get banned. Kabam being lazy is why realm is a hacker's paradise.
    Just keep in mind that auto-aim becomes more obvious the more range you have for example staff and wand classes. If you use those classes, try to use it in moderation or use it when you solo dungeons. Never reconnect to a dungeon that has people in it and do sprite worlds solo if you have sprite hacks.
    Then there's the obvious stuff like never posting a screenshot of yourself using a hacked client. Basically if you use common sense you'll never be banned.
    I've used hacks for a year and played with players that hate hackers. None of them have ever suspected me of using a hacked client because I know how to hide it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Cryogen235 For This Useful Post:

krastar (12-13-2013)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryogen235 View Post
    You can if someone catches you on video using an obvious hack like dungeon reconnect or sprite world hacks. Even then kabam doesn't always view the videos sent to them so only a few people get banned. Kabam being lazy is why realm is a hacker's paradise.
    Just keep in mind that auto-aim becomes more obvious the more range you have for example staff and wand classes. If you use those classes, try to use it in moderation or use it when you solo dungeons. Never reconnect to a dungeon that has people in it and do sprite worlds solo if you have sprite hacks.
    Then there's the obvious stuff like never posting a screenshot of yourself using a hacked client. Basically if you use common sense you'll never be banned.
    I've used hacks for a year and played with players that hate hackers. None of them have ever suspected me of using a hacked client because I know how to hide it.
    +1

Also, if you suspect anyone will notice your aimbot in a dungeon (like hi ranked players) , randomly shoot in the same direction you are going to fake a regular "autoshoot".

Desactivate the aimbot when you rush for an event in realm and are not alone
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Defiantly good advice, if you want to post screenshots you will have to turn of all the hp/mp bar type features.

You are probably the best person to ask actually Cryogen but would it not be wise to(or difficult to adapt the current one to) make a version of auto-aim that has constantly fires like the in game auto fire to draw less attention? The most obvious ways to spot auto aim are like you mentioned on classes with higher range but also the fact you are only ever shooting when in range of a target, even if its something fast like a scarab that shot on screen?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Worried
    Thank you very much for your answer

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joe098987 View Post
    make a version of auto-aim that has constantly fires like the in game auto fire to draw less attention?
    probably the best idea i've heard

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by joe098987 View Post
    Defiantly good advice, if you want to post screenshots you will have to turn of all the hp/mp bar type features.

You are probably the best person to ask actually Cryogen but would it not be wise to(or difficult to adapt the current one to) make a version of auto-aim that has constantly fires like the in game auto fire to draw less attention? The most obvious ways to spot auto aim are like you mentioned on classes with higher range but also the fact you are only ever shooting when in range of a target, even if its something fast like a scarab that shot on screen?
    You can make the aimbot fire constantly by removing 2 or 3 lines of code which are always the same (they do no change from one update to another)
    This has been solved already , mate
    Due to a recent DMCA takedown attempt we had to remove Faintmako brain. Please do not paid attention to what he say or do.

Thanks
    Plenty of support here. Also a lot of great answers.

/Solved