Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by realm_tj View Post
    Thanks a lot! Just curious, how to find the new line numbers?
    Look at the line number of where a hack goes in a previous version of the mod selector, look for unique parts of code that you can copy, go to that same place in the new game version and ctrl F that unique code. Eventually you'll find the same spot in the new client code as in the old client. Then you just update the line number to the new one. Property -_names are kinda updated the same way. There are threads and posts around the forum that teach you how to update hacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckyoutwo View Post
    That was quicker than I expected =)

May i ask what happened to fullscreen v3?
    The fsv3 code was last posted in the nilly client but the updated code was never publicly posted. I guess it's possible to rip it from the client but I never find the time to actually do it. I want fsv3 too because it lags so much less so I'll try to see if I can rip it from the client. I doubt I can get it to work but it's worth trying. If it's posted publicly I'd definitely add it to the mod selector.
    Last edited by Cryogen235; 12-13-2013 at 12:15 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cryogen235 For This Useful Post:

c2k8s (12-13-2013)

Thanks
    thanks for taking your time xD

Thanks
    Thanks for updating quickly. Tested. Works well like always.

/Approved

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Distraught For This Useful Post:

Cryogen235 (12-13-2013)

Thanks
    Look at the line number of where a hack goes in a previous version of the mod selector, look for unique parts of code that you can copy, go to that same place in the new game version and ctrl F that unique code. Eventually you'll find the same spot in the new client code as in the old client.
    Seems cumbersome. I'm thinking maybe it could be automated with fuzzy file matching and git rebase somehow perhaps?

The fsv3 code was last posted in the nilly client but the updated code was never publicly posted. I guess it's possible to rip it from the client but I never find the time to actually do it. I want fsv3 too because it lags so much less so I'll try to see if I can rip it from the client. I doubt I can get it to work but it's worth trying. If it's posted publicly I'd definitely add it to the mod selector.
    I found a 17.0 client with fsv3; might be easier then to port it from nillys version 14-or-something client? If you want I could upload it somewhere for you. You know what else would be awesome? The 1-8 hotkey equipment swap!

I'd totally help but I've never worked on AS3 nor the flashVMs 'assambly' before, and I dont know where to start. I'm more of a c/c++/python/javascript/matlab guy ^^

Thanks
    nice release

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fuckyoutwo View Post
    Seems cumbersome. I'm thinking maybe it could be automated with fuzzy file matching and git rebase somehow perhaps?

I found a 17.0 client with fsv3; might be easier then to port it from nillys version 14-or-something client? If you want I could upload it somewhere for you. You know what else would be awesome? The 1-8 hotkey equipment swap!

I'd totally help but I've never worked on AS3 nor the flashVMs 'assambly' before, and I dont know where to start. I'm more of a c/c++/python/javascript/matlab guy ^^
    Updating lines and property names is easy to do but it's tedious and takes me several hours of work. It could probably be automated but for now I just do it manually.
    The 17.0 client is probably the ingame mod selector client. It was originally nilly's client but with hacks added to it. The nilly client has the obfuscation you typically see in clients removed so ripping it would be easier. The equipment swap hack might be posted somewhere on the forum. Maybe I can find it and update it because it seems useful.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    cryogen is back to save us as usual, thanks a lot brother for your hard works...

Thanks
    OK Im kinda of a noob here, but... the P button to reconect isn't working help plz

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryogen235 View Post
    Updating lines and property names is easy to do but it's tedious and takes me several hours of work. It could probably be automated but for now I just do it manually.
    The 17.0 client is probably the ingame mod selector client. It was originally nilly's client but with hacks added to it. The nilly client has the obfuscation you typically see in clients removed so ripping it would be easier. The equipment swap hack might be posted somewhere on the forum. Maybe I can find it and update it because it seems useful.
    may i ask how do you on windows xp? i keep getting a pause error.....and thank you for update
    also i really need your help! no other clients are good enough to use! i really need help running this on windows...

Thanks
    i don't select connect to product server... but after building the client try to connect :/

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by antonio_leoni View Post
    OK Im kinda of a noob here, but... the P button to reconect isn't working help plz
    It works for me. Go in a realm or dungeon, nexus then press P and you'll reconnect to it. You can even re-enter dungeons with a different character than you originally entered with but don't do it with other people around to see you. There's a time limit for it tho, it's like 2 minutes and after that you can't reconnect to the dungeon anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaynecrisis View Post
    may i ask how do you on windows xp? i keep getting a pause error.....and thank you for update
    also i really need your help! no other clients are good enough to use! i really need help running this on windows...
    Do you need help getting the mod selector to work? It should work on windows xp if you have the latest java installed, have 64 bit java as well if you have 64 bit windows, have no spaces in your file path to the mod selector folder including your windows username and remove any old versions of java installed on your computer.
    If you're having problems running it, uninstalling all java and reinstalling it might help, check for path spaces too. Remember to click the .bat file but maybe try running the .jar too.

If all else fails, there's a fullscreen and none fullscreen client in the "click for hacked clients" folder. They both have all the hacks except lava walls because that can cause problems in abyss treasure rooms.

Quote Originally Posted by IacoIaco View Post
    i don't select connect to product server... but after building the client try to connect :/
    Double check that you don't have spaces in the file path to the mod selector folder. Just 1 space, even in the windows user name breaks it. Also make sure you only check 1 of the auto nexus boxes and not all 3.
    When it's done it should say "Modified client saved to:". Updating java may help. If you see a client-1 folder and any .abc files, delete them and try again after you fix whatever is causing the problem. If you still can't find out what causes it, use the prehacked clients in the hacked clients folder.
    Last edited by Cryogen235; 12-13-2013 at 02:23 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Daring
    Im working on making the process fully automated

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bored
    It works for me. Go in a realm or dungeon, nexus then press P and you'll reconnect to it. You can even re-enter dungeons with a different character than you originally entered with but don't do it with other people around to see you. There's a time limit for it tho, it's like 2 minutes and after that you can't reconnect to the dungeon anymore.

Do you need help getting the mod selector to work? It should work on windows xp if you have the latest java installed, have 64 bit java as well if you have 64 bit windows, have no spaces in your file path to the mod selector folder including your windows username and remove any old versions of java installed on your computer.
    If you're having problems running it, uninstalling all java and reinstalling it might help, check for path spaces too. Remember to click the .bat file but maybe try running the .jar too.

If all else fails, there's a fullscreen and none fullscreen client in the "click for hacked clients" folder. They both have all the hacks except lava walls because that can cause problems in abyss treasure rooms.

Double check that you don't have spaces in the file path to the mod selector folder. Just 1 space, even in the windows user name breaks it. Also make sure you only check 1 of the auto nexus boxes and not all 3.
    When it's done it should say "Modified client saved to:". Updating java may help. If you see a client-1 folder and any .abc files, delete them and try again after you fix whatever is causing the problem. If you still can't find out what causes it, use the prehacked clients in the hacked clients folder.
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i actually got it to work cuz of you!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooo, lol alright but now it just stays at the cmd prompt black box...it doesnt really make the client it just sits there....forever

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by maat7043 View Post
    Im working on making the process fully automated
    That would be amazing. Just one big auto updating hack like fullscreen, hp bars or auto aim would save a lot of time. Still all the little hacks that have no _-names auto-updating combined would save lots of time too. Even if you do figure out a way to automate most or all of it, I'd probably still do it manually sometimes because I always learn new things when updating hacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaynecrisis View Post
    DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD i actually got it to work cuz of you!!!!!!!!!! woooooooooooooooooooo, lol alright but now it just stays at the cmd prompt black box...it doesnt really make the client it just sits there....forever
    What does the cmd prompt say? could you post a screenshot of it?
    Last edited by Cryogen235; 12-13-2013 at 02:45 PM.

Thanks
    Getting these errors while trying to run the bat:

C:\Users\Jordan\Downloads\RotMG All in one Tool_mpgh.net>java -jar rotmgModSelec
    tor_1.01.jar
    'java' não é reconhecido como um comando interno
    ou externo, um programa operável ou um arquivo em lotes.

C:\Users\Jordan\Downloads\RotMG All in one Tool_mpgh.net>pause
    Pressione qualquer tecla para continuar. . .

But i do have latest java

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast