Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Twisted

Exclamation Early Christmas Gift From Santa

Merry Christmas

Win free minecraft accounts simply by writing "Why you like Christmas" in the comments.

Information:
    - Its an early Christmas giveaway by Santa where EVERYONE can join.
    - To join simply write in comments "Why you like Christmas".
    - People with nice storys will win accounts
    - No limit of winners, there will be looooots of winners and they will receive minecraft premium accounts via PM.
    - On Christmas night, there will be more giveaways.
    - This thread will be sticky until giveaway will end.
    - Giveaway will end in few days
    Last edited by Gio; 12-16-2013 at 04:08 AM. Reason: Updated

I regard the theatre as the greatest of all art forms, the most immediate way in which a human being can share with another the sense of what it is to be a human being. -Wilde

Donator Since: 14 January 2014
    Editor Since: 10 August 2013
    Manager Since: 27 September 2013
    Middleman Since: 31 January 2014
    BattleOn Minion Since: 13 August 2013
    Dragon Nest Minion Since: 12 September 2013
    Minecraft Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Social Games Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Realm Of The Mad God Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Alliance of Valiant Arms Minion Since: Don't Remember
    Pharaoh #5: 2 January 2014
    Former Staff Since: 5 February 2015

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gio For This Useful Post:

devidentarch321 (12-17-2013),Lovroman (12-18-2013),Red Husky (12-19-2013)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    "Why you like Christmas" People get free shit. Everyone loves free shit.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sleepy
    Why you like Christmas?? Because imma get a FREE PREMIUM account in minecraft this christmas

Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Why I Like Christmas: I can bullshit you for an hour with why it's important and how it brings families together. But lets be real here, we all just want free gifts. I enjoy getting things for free when I ask for them and Christmas is about the only time for that.

"Dab is a Shitposting Retard" - Boombox 2016

Thanks
    My Mood
    Blah
    WhyI Like Christmas :I love Christmas! I love it because of the quality time you get to spend time with your family. I thank God that I have a family and that I have what I have because others spend Christmas alone and I just feel bad for them so I'm glad I have that chance. It just feels like the best part of the year. I don't even think that my birthday is as good as Christmas. I love waking up earlier than I wake up for school and just not being cranky. I wake up later than I do for Christmas, for school and I'm always tired and grumpy. I love running down to the living room and Christmas morning and seeing all the gifts Santa Claus left for us under the tree. It feels so magical. I love Christmas! Merry Christmas!

Thanks
    why do i love christmas? i got my gaming rig for christmas this year. need me say more?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Breezy

[IMG]https://disney-clipar*****m/christmas/Mickey-Minnie/Christmas-Minnie-Mickey-Claus.jpg[/IMG]

"Why you like Christmas?"

The Snow! The Presents! The Excitement! and the Decorating!

But what I truly like about Christmas is that its the time of the year that my whole family actually comes together and shared happiness,
    I never cared about the presents, the snow or the cool movies playing on T.V (although I do enjoy it)...
    I just cared about my family being together
    Because family means Alot to me.

Last edited by Red Husky; 12-16-2013 at 05:46 AM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Happy
    Christmas, some quality time with your family, of course, because family comes first! (And free sh*t)

Thanks
    I like Christmas because it is very cool time with family, friend and can get a lot of sweaters

Thanks
    Why do I like Christmas? Well, there are a lot of reasons...

1. Holidays!
    School end + christmas holidays = lots of free time. And no one likes free time better than I do!
    2. Presents!
    I don't get as much as christmas presents as others, but when I do get christmas presents, it's cool, and either way it doesn't matter because my birthday is also in the month of Decemeber.
    3. Family gathering!
    We always make it a point to visit my grandparents during Christmas, and my grandparents are super-nice so I look forward to visiting them. Plus, they recently got a laptop and internet because my grandfather needed to check the stock market regularly online, so now I can stay connected as well!

Those are pretty much the main reasons I like Christmas. I could go on, but the other reason's I'd list would most probably be subsets of the reason above.
    I especially like this year's Christmas... you know why?

Cause I get a chance to win a Minecraft account just by telling people why I love Christmas :-p

Thanks
    My Mood
    Confused
    Q: "Why you like Christmas?"

A: I've been playing Minecraft for 2 years now, probably started mid-Beta. I've only relied on my friend's accounts, or cracked launchers, to get my fill of Minecraft. The modifications, the updates, everything about Minecraft is amazing and spectacular. I've just re-joined this website, and upon seeing this I wanted to give it a shot at getting one of the most fun games I've ever met in my life (so far). So here, I've listed out 4 of my reasons as to why I love Christmas.

- Definitely the holidays. I can spend all day wasting my time on Youtube, watching Let's Plays and that sort of stuff without having to worry about homework. (still have to do chores though)

- FREE STUFF. Who doesn't like free stuff? Aww man, a Minecraft premium account would make me happy for at least two years!

- The togetherness. I've never seen more family gatherings on any other day of the year, except for Christmas. (though I don't like family gatherings myself lawl)

- The Christmas spirit. Don't know about you guys, but I always see my friends and family bonding closer in Christmas. It's very heart-warming to watch us communicate in such a warm, friendly way. It always doesn't happen in Singapore.

Thanks, Glue. Merry Christmas!

(by the way, sorry if I seem new, I've only been on this forum a couple times :0)
    Last edited by devidentarch321; 12-16-2013 at 04:32 PM.

Thanks
    I love Christmas as it is a time of joy and laughter (and stuffing your face with food). For me, it brings my distant family together; reuniting us for the year's end. It helps us reminisce on the good times in life and puts the darkness to one side during this festive period. It is also a time for presents, I mean, how could I miss that out?

Merry Christmas.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    i like xmas because sniff glue.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    "Why you like Christmas"
    I wuv cwistmas because me like staying wid famiwy and free shwiz and jesus
    Last edited by BudderNotch; 12-16-2013 at 09:50 AM. Reason: Me fwogot to pwot shiz

Thanks
    "Why you like Christmas?"

Christmas .. it is my day when I can take some time to hang out with my family more, I live with my uncles, grandparents, my mother and my brother I With my mother and brother are very close, but with others I did this year, at Christmas take the opportunity to join them as they deserve to love them because they are my FAMILY. Take this opportunity to say thank you as I can and more, as they raised me my whole family helped me to grow, to walk, to talk . And that with the least you can thank with minimal gifts :/ is that I have no money. But the family to Love says no money is demonstrated by action and there is when I take the navidad And why I like Christmas!

Sorry for my bad english please.
    and what if i drink to much?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast