Alrighty, so I don't even have my PS3 anymore, as I sold it on Ebay.
So I want to sell my account on it.
The games that I have accounts on that are worth something are the following:
((Black Ops 2)) - I don't know what level but has 1.5 KD I have legitly reset twice, MAY BE about 2nd prestige?
((DC Universe Online)) - Level 30 Female Character, Has been legendary before, spent almost $100 on it, 3rd tier items, 4th tier weapon, good PVP items.
((COD MW3)) - 11th Prestige level 30, no guns gold, but I have my guns decently leveled.
((Dungeon Defenders)) - No idea, pretty sure I have a pretty good Hunter, perhaps in the 70-80 level range?
((PS Home)) - Many many items, limited edition pimp outfit, purchased some mini-game packages, maybe $150 spent on it worth of items.
Sorry about the lack of information, but I haven't been on them in a long time. Thanks for understanding.

The account itself has every MW3 DLC, BO2 Nuketown, Dungeon Defenders has I believe 3/4 or 4/4 of the Crystal Shards packages.

So, (I don't use the E-mail anymore ((EXCEPT FOR LINK VALIDATIONS)) and I am willing to give it away along with the account so I cannot recover it)

I am valuing this at around $100-300 Retail price, but since it's some-what out of date I am going to give an estimated price of maybe $50 for it? I will accept bids, so if it does go above $50 that would be pretty cool.

If any extra info is needed please comment below or contact me!

If I'm not online on Skype, e-mail me, it's not that hard!
Skype - i,am,man (replace , with periods)
Sorry I'm not able to give you screen shots for proof, but I will let you log onto the account first, to inspect everything, since I can still recover it with the e-mail if you try to change the password.

Thanks for reading, if there's anything I need to add to this, please tell me!