Thread: Fallen Earth

Thanks
    As you see the name of the Game is Fallen earth Let me tell you about the game it is a Fallen Earth is a free-to-play MMORPG set on an Earth where the population has very nearly been wiped out from a rampant virus and nuclear war. The game takes place in and around the Grand Canyon (now known as Grand Canyon Province), one of only two known places on the planet where humans exist. Players take on the role of a neutral survivor amidst six competing factions, and may either choose to join a faction or remain neutral in order to persevere through the wild, mutated landscape of the game.

FE opts to follow a classless system, so players have more freedom with the skills they employ with their characters. The majority of the skills come by mutations, either from the Shiva Virus, or from nuclear radiation. Players will contend for resources through fighting a variety of foes, such as bandits, raider gangs, mutated critters, and the deadly environment itself.

I really love the game but the farming stuff to be able to craft like weapons armor and ingredients are really getting hard boring and takes lots of times for hours and that's making the game really not fun cause instead of you out there playing and trying to level up your stuck in a place far from leveling up gathering stuff if anyone could make this farming easy to be able to create a hack just to help for farming in scavenging I would be more than thankfull its all I ask for Christmas just a hack to help for farming nothing els thank you so much for taking your time reading this Sir/Ma'am much appreciated and have a wonderful Christmas to all.

so.im still waiting for reply and I have a HIGH VERY HIGH HOPE I know someone out there hope is all I got xD

feels very lonely on this side of the net xDDD
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails
    fallen_earth_.jpg  

ss_2649e612cd01ac52ed9c8299a0a77fdc1c704af4_1920x1080.jpg  

Last edited by Lovroman; 03-21-2014 at 09:22 AM.