Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic

To many Hackers?

The other day I was playing ca. And in all 28 full games I played, more then half of the people I played with were hackers

There were so many speed hackers zipping across the stage, aimboters, obvious chamers, I even Saw a double silver bar lvl 2 guy speeding I asked for a tv he of course said yes and guess what. I FOUND MOTHER FUCKING HACKS.

I was so dumbfounded in every room I was in there were at least 5 hackers I could not find a legit game (i was playing legit) I think its getting out of hand, way to many noobs hacking. its not going to be a fighting war anymore its going to be a hacking war.

Do you think ca hacking is getting out of hand?
    or do you think there aren't enough hacks in ca.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    i dont see any

or maybe i just kill them?

chammers usually cant aim

Thanks
    idk about ca but in crossfire theres shed load of fucking aimbotters constantly

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    I was hacking ca the other day and I could soo tell who the chammers where omg lol I was behind a wall and I could see then staring at me moving to the side all the while ready to prefire me. and when i kill them they scream CHAMMER. so pathetic.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    >->
    Just for people who can't play legit. It does get pretty annoying. Good thing I quit playing FPS.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    your so loyal to this site hood xD

Thanks
    Yeah i hate that so much, expecially when ur playing legit, you own a chammer cus u saw him prefiring, then he calls u a chammer and u get kicked

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Well what im talking about is Im seeing more hackers then i am legit people. its getting fucking rediculous wheres the challenge people? here i have a pic for this hold on.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Buzzed
    D=
    How's that?

Thanks
    Theres just too many aimbots public now.
    But i like to play legit against legit ppl, and if i hack i like to be against other hackers, more of a challenge

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This site is mostly for fps hacking and you dont even do that >.> so what do you do here besides posting and vip help?

ahh nvm back on topic..

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    alright here is my point when somone is hacking WAY to much.

[IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/HACKER.jpg?t=1252104834[/IMG]

o shit double post sorry bout that.

Thanks
    Yeah, but it depends on what hacks tbh. Cus aimbotting 1 hit kills opk sj godmode, all thoose hacks are just fucking annoying, chams/no recoil are like the best hacks to be against because if ur acctually good you can kill people.

The situation with the ca hackers if anybody who asks for hacks off a hacker gets them, so all they do is ask, they get, the spread it to every1 esle.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    exactly I just hope that so many people will realize that to much hacking is bad.