Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful

[NO GAME GUARDS] Trickster Online [Trickster Private Server - Easy to hack!]

Hello.
    Looking forward if anyone could possibly hack this game called "Trickster".
    It's a Private Server, and the real Official Game was closed down on February, 2013 because of issues and such.
    They opened this Private Server and it has no guards such as GameGuard or X-Trap. There's no guards.

There's been a hacker in the game, but can't get in touch with him and such. They posted that there's a hacker.
    Was wondering if anyone could hack this game and pretty please share it here with the community on MPGH; pretty please.

If the hack is excellent, I might donate to the one that shares any hack.

The Game Website: playtrickster.com

Contact me via PM or Skype if you'd like, I'd love to! =3
    Skype-Name: The2Hunters

Thank You so much! =3

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Still looking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Still looking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Still looking.

Thanks
    Hii friend...I'm looking for some hack of trickster too. Did you find something about it?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Bump!

Still looking.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Well was looking for something new, can't promise anything. Will look into it though.
    Chances are, if their a serious team, that they've made most stuff server side... which in the end stops any hacks for working.

Well ofc. it depends on whether it's possible to packet edit stuff or not...

NVM - Setup has potential Malware-gen, even if it's a false positive I take no chances.
    Last edited by Qvintus; 06-20-2014 at 02:02 PM. Reason: Sorry

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Qvintus View Post
    Well was looking for something new, can't promise anything. Will look into it though.
    Chances are, if their a serious team, that they've made most stuff server side... which in the end stops any hacks for working.

Well ofc. it depends on whether it's possible to packet edit stuff or not...

NVM - Setup has potential Malware-gen, even if it's a false positive I take no chances.
    Aww, so does that mean that it is not possible? Q_Q

Thanks
    My Mood
    Relaxed
    Quote Originally Posted by StaticTank View Post
    Aww, so does that mean that it is not possible? Q_Q
    Doesn't mean everything is impossible, in fact botting would probably be possible in any circumstance.
    However since there might be a virus in their setup I choose not to take the chance.

Considering the this private server has been running for a while, they probably have a somewhat serious team, with their own programmer team doing custom stuff for them. IF they have just some idea of what their doing game-breaking stuff like health and stats would be constantly checked server side. Which in the end... yea you can edit it but it will only be visual for your and do nothing in the end.

I recommend searching for someone who's experienced in making bots. Since this seems from my point of view to be the only way you can cheat/hack this game.

Again I have not tried this server or game, therefor I can not say this 100% guarantee, who knows maybe they've got shitty programmers and everything is client side and the server just blindly trusts whatever it gets. Just like 'Ascend: Hand of Kul' that was my latest project.

Hope this helps.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheerful
    Quote Originally Posted by Qvintus View Post
    Doesn't mean everything is impossible, in fact botting would probably be possible in any circumstance.
    However since there might be a virus in their setup I choose not to take the chance.

Considering the this private server has been running for a while, they probably have a somewhat serious team, with their own programmer team doing custom stuff for them. IF they have just some idea of what their doing game-breaking stuff like health and stats would be constantly checked server side. Which in the end... yea you can edit it but it will only be visual for your and do nothing in the end.

I recommend searching for someone who's experienced in making bots. Since this seems from my point of view to be the only way you can cheat/hack this game.

Again I have not tried this server or game, therefor I can not say this 100% guarantee, who knows maybe they've got shitty programmers and everything is client side and the server just blindly trusts whatever it gets. Just like 'Ascend: Hand of Kul' that was my latest project.

Hope this helps.
    Aaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Q_Q
    Hewp me pwease. Q_Q

You're amazing though.