Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky

To those that think Nostradomus or 2012 are given credability by the History Channel

[IMG]https://freddydeus.files.*********.com/2009/09/god-vs-satan1.jpg[/IMG]
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    AHAHAHAHAH

Thanks
    My Mood
    Sad
    Lawl "this is not history"

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    This is the best i could find I had something better but im not going to retype it.

I believe something cataclysmic will happen in 2012 because,

1.there are about 7 mythical reasons why we are all going to die. You read about those on that website now here are some you didnt see.

2.There is ONE logical reason why we are all going to die. i will tell that one first.

3.On 2012 december 21st a meteor will fly directly inbetween earths crust and the edge of our gravitational pull meaning it will JUST miss us. though either it was 27 years or 27 days or some amount of time the meteor will come back and this time it will come straight for us.

there are many more reasons why 2012 is the end those are just the most convincing storys, there is also another man, edgar casey he did something that when he fell asleep you could ask him anything and he would know the answer he cured over 2000 medical problems, the government was amazed with him so they asked his wife if she was recording all his readings in fact she was he made over 75,000 readings. somewhere in that ludicrious amount he said something about 2012. he said he did not know what is going to happen but he said it would be a dark day.

2012 what will happen? well lets just wait and see.

also paroxym This is like your 4th fucking thread about 2012 Seems to me like your getting a little worried about something.
    Last edited by pain; 09-07-2009 at 03:31 PM.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    27 years.

And no he originally did it on religon.

Read subject God vs. Satan

"This is not history."

and than the explanation explains it all

Thanks
    My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    This is the best i could find I had something better but im not going to retype it.

1.there are about 7 mythical reasons why we are all going to die. You read about those on that website now here are some you didnt see.

2.There is ONE logical reason why we are all going to die. i will tell that one first.

3.On 2012 december 21st a meteor will fly directly inbetween earths crust and the edge of our gravitational pull meaning it will JUST miss us. though either it was 27 years or 27 days or some amount of time the meteor will come back and this time it will come straight for us.

there are many more reasons why 2012 is the end those are just the most convincing storys, there is also another man, edgar casey he did something that when he fell asleep you could ask him anything and he would know the answer he cured over 2000 medical problems, the government was amazed with him so they asked his wife if she was recording all his readings in fact she was he made over 75,000 readings. somewhere in that ludicrious amount he said something about 2012. he said he did not know what is going to happen but he said it would be a dark day.

also paroxym This is like your 4th fucking thread about 2012 Seems to me like your getting a little worried about something.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO FUCKING SUICIDE

BRING BACK BT, BRING BACK SAGA, BRING BACK VF, BRING BACK MPGHCRAFT, BRING BACK HABAMON

Thanks
    My Mood
    Cheeky
    Quote Originally Posted by arunforce View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GO FUCKING SUICIDE
    Took the words right out of my mouth.
    "We swallow greedily any lie that flatters us, but we sip only little by little at a truth we find bitter." ~ Denis Diderot

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post

Wow, just reading that gets me a littil scared. In 2012, I would only be 15. And I would have completed nothing in my life :O. And I don't wanna die so soon.

Also I've read that scientist, also believe about Earth ending in 2012. They said that the calender for the Earth from the Maya's(or something, forgot who, but a religion back in the old days) ends in 2012.
    Last edited by Gokuu; 09-07-2009 at 09:19 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    why didn't i hear about 2012 back in 2000?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    why didn't i hear about 2012 back in 2000?
    You don't watch news?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    no...it was a joke that you don't get