Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful

Thumbs down I am done posting in the DayZ section.

Notice: This is a personal opinion, this is not meant to offend anyone.

I am no longer going to be releasing, supporting, or even monitoring these forums until MPGH selects minions that are actually active and know about the dayz game in general. The best minions this section has had in a long time is the last two. They actually understood the basics of DayZ and payed close attention to Rocket and Standalone updates. These new minions, at the time of them posting, had over 800 posts in general, but were very unactive in the dayz section, having as little as 5 posts total in the section. How does someone like that get minion? Every other website selects minions that can code, regular the section, ect. is MPGH any different?

Idk this is my personal opinion, but long story short i am done releasing code

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lystic For This Useful Post:

Misery Jr. (01-21-2014),xCyberxx (01-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    Already closing thread for "Patched" for a menu that didnt got patched. Are you kidding me?
    MPGH is full of skids That dont know shit. Secondly I wonder if all these minion even have Dayz.
    Test something before closing it. Reports aint gonna tell u if its patched.

Quote Originally Posted by darkwrath505 View Post

"zomg ples m4ke free hacks, im too lazy t0 get source code and update offsets." - MPGH 2015

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xCyberxx For This Useful Post:

Gio (01-21-2014),[MPGH]Mayion (01-24-2014)

Thanks
    ok your choice

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by xCyberxx View Post
    Already closing thread for "Patched" for a menu that didnt got patched. Are you kidding me?
    MPGH is full of skids That dont know shit. Secondly I wonder if all these minion even have Dayz.
    Test something before closing it. Reports aint gonna tell u if its patched.

4+ Patched reports
    1+ Ban reports
    The date of creation - 02-02-2013

You're free to download the attachment if you believe it's still not patched, however I would not advise it.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    My injector was marked as detected by antipathy whos not online, but if you look theres been other threads created about this and nobody is actually banned rite now from using this ?

This is the origional thread but look around the other threads for the reports.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=785971&page=5

edit:

nvm I guess the bans mite be back.
    Last edited by bowen2k12; 01-21-2014 at 05:24 PM.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Quote Originally Posted by bowen2k12 View Post
    My injector was marked as detected by antipathy whos not online, but if you look theres been other threads created about this and nobody is actually banned rite now from using this ?

This is the origional thread but look around the other threads for the reports.

https://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=785971&page=5

edit:

nvm I guess the bans mite be back.
    The bans are back.
    Need a friend? Private Message
    Need a Middleman? Add me on Skype: HERE or Copy & Search >> 'aussie_sniperx'
    ---------------

Ex-sections:
    DayZ
    OFPS
    OMMORPG
    M.A.T
    OSPFPS
    Battleon

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Lystic View Post
    Notice: This is a personal opinion, this is not meant to offend anyone.

I am no longer going to be releasing, supporting, or even monitoring these forums until MPGH selects minions that are actually active and know about the dayz game in general. The best minions this section has had in a long time is the last two. They actually understood the basics of DayZ and payed close attention to Rocket and Standalone updates. These new minions, at the time of them posting, had over 800 posts in general, but were very unactive in the dayz section, having as little as 5 posts total in the section. How does someone like that get minion? Every other website selects minions that can code, regular the section, ect. is MPGH any different?

Idk this is my personal opinion, but long story short i am done releasing code
    Here is my 2 cents, i check mpgh dayz section multiple times a day, i would consider myself fairly active if not obsessive in the dayz section, i pay attention to every single user that contributes useful information. I have no recollection of ever seeing any of the new minions ever contribute anything, if they have, it certainly hasn't been of any use to anyone important.

i think it is evident here that the choice of minion was made on (perhaps) their ability to scan hacks or their age, rather than their contribution level/knowdedge on dayz. After thoroughly reading each application, only one person in my eyes stood a chance and i think everyone expected that person to get the position, but clearly they were overlooked.

poor show mpgh.
    Last edited by Jme; 01-21-2014 at 06:36 PM.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jme For This Useful Post:

Lystic (01-21-2014),x12 (08-15-2015),xCyberxx (01-22-2014)

Thanks
    My Mood
    Bashful
    Quote Originally Posted by evskin View Post
    After thoroughly reading each application, only one person in my eyes stood a chance and i think everyone expected that person to get the position, but clearly they were overlooked.

poor show mpgh.
    I dont think i could have worded that better.

179° 56′ 39.4″, +0° 2′ 46.2″, 7,940 ± 420 parsecs
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by evskin View Post
    Here is my 2 cents, i check mpgh dayz section multiple times a day, i would consider myself fairly active if not obsessive in the dayz section, i pay attention to every single user that contributes useful information. I have no recollection of ever seeing any of the new minions ever contribute anything, if they have, it certainly hasn't been of any use to anyone important.

i think it is evident here that the choice of minion was made on (perhaps) their ability to scan hacks or their age, rather than their contribution level/knowdedge on dayz. After thoroughly reading each application, only one person in my eyes stood a chance and i think everyone expected that person to get the position, but clearly they were overlooked.

poor show mpgh.
    Do share who was this 'evident' choice. We do our best to keep to local section people in applications. However let's make something pretty clear. Since minions were created, we do not require any of them to ACTUALLY play the game. Is it a bonus? Sure. The same goes for coders etc. Do you honestly think GM's and upper staff own, play, and/or code for the hundreds of games in this site? let's be realistic. Feel free to complain, QQ, and all other things you wish to do, but do remember in the end, WE determine who meets our criteria and who doesn't.

To the OP, I'm sorry you're hurt that your personal choice or personal sensitivities were insulted by something completely unrelated to you, and in most likely odds will not affect you whatsoever. Such as whom can keep a section clean (which is the only thing we care about.) Thus making it impossible to post/release/ or whatever other obstacles you've put in your own way. However it will affect no change whatsoever. In the end it's your choice to stay or leave, and ours in who keeps the sections clean.

Over the years plenty of people have been butthurt over staff selections, and either they leave or they get over it, the choice is yours.

If anyone claims to be me via any other source outside of MPGH private or visitor messages, IT'S NOT ME!
    They are trying to trick or scam you. Report them immediately and PM me here for verification.
    "Don’t confuse my personality with my attitude. My personality is who I am. My attitude depends on who you are." — Frank Ocean
    Moderator: 5/2009-10/2009 | GMod: 10/2009-10/2010 | Staff Administrator: 10/2010-Present
    I
    do not do requests via PM. Post in the appropriate section.

Stupid/Pointless Private messages = SPAM, SPAM = BAN.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liz For This Useful Post:

Jim (01-22-2014),Josh (01-21-2014),Gray (01-22-2014)

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertice View Post

4+ Patched reports
    1+ Ban reports
    The date of creation - 02-02-2013

You're free to download the attachment if you believe it's still not patched, however I would not advise it.
    Scripts do not get patched... You can't be serious right now?

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Is this the real Confin3d?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rommel18329 View Post
    Is this the real Confin3d?
    Yes? Who else would it be. I was banned for 2 years for arguing with a gmod about not following their policies.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d1 View Post
    Yes? Who else would it be. I was banned for 2 years for arguing with a gmod about not following their policies.
    lol looks who is mad now? - from hippo

Lystic we all know you rel stuff just for e-rep and that xcyberxx suks you off.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Tired
    Quote Originally Posted by Confin3d1 View Post
    That's fucked up, after all the shit you've done >.<

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rommel18329 View Post
    That's fucked up, after all the shit you've done >.<
    this place is doomed

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast