Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    =O
    +1 cool point for josh.

DAM!!! flame thread this shit
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
    I can ban you for whatever reason I want, ******.

Banned for being a ******.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rikodou View Post
    Well arnt you a ray of fucking sunshine..
    I'm not going to bann you and I'm not trying to flame any one.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    the translation is down there.
    Last edited by pain; 09-07-2009 at 07:17 PM.
    [IMG]https://i883.photobucke*****m/albums/ac37/Rikodou/13090716_35.jpg[/IMG]
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    wtf happened to habitat?

Thanks
    It wasn't me this time.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Devilish
    dam dude, his ass just got BANNED.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Anyway here is the translation for rainbow veins.

"street lights glisten on the goulevard and cold nights make staying alert so hard for heaven's sake, keep me awake so I won't be caught off guard Clearly I am a passerby but I'll find a place to stay Dear pacific day, won't you take me away?"

The glistening street lights on the boulevard show that he is alone, cold nights make staying alert so hard by this he means there is no one to accompany him.
    Keep me awake so I wont be caught off guard means he is isolated and shuns himself from others by staying on guard not letting anyone in. I am a passerby but I'll find a place to stay dear pacific day wont you take me away provides the fact that he yearns for love and relations with others.

"Small town hearts of the New Year
    Brought down by gravity, crystal clear
    City fog and brave dialogue converge on the frontier
    Make haste, I feel your heartbeat
    With new taste for speed, out on the street
    Find a road to a humble abode where both of our routes meet
    The silver sound is all around and the colors fall like snow
    The feeling of letting go, I guess we’ll never know"

Two hearts brought together in the new year its crystal clear they have feelings for one another. Brave Dialogue such as "would you like to go on a date with me" converge at the beginning.
    Visit me soon I feel your love for me, with new feelings for one another get on the pathway and find a place where both of us can meet. The lovely feeling of being in a relation is all around and the love falls like snow. The feeling of true love is somthing we will never feel for one another for I fear this isn't real.

I'll blend up that rainbow above you and shoot it through your veins, cuz your heart has a lack of color and we should've known cuz we wasted all our free time alone.

Ill gather all the love around you and prove to you it exists because your missing things in life making you apathetic and we should've been there for each other instead of being isolated alone.

"your nerves Gather with the altitude Exhale the stress so you dont come unglued Somewhere there is a happy affair, a ghost of a good mood Wide eyed, panic on the getaway The high tide could take me so far away VCR's and motorcars unite on the seventh day A popular gauge will measure the rage of the new post modern age Cuz somewhere along the line all the decades align. We were the crashing white caps on the ocean and what a lovely seaside holiday, away a palm tree in christmas lights my emotion struck a sparkling tone like a xylophone as we spent the day alone."

Your nervousness gathers with time. Try to relax so you dont yurt yourself. Somewhere there is a happy breakup and we are the opposite of that mood. scared you try to run away. the current events could push me away from you. we meet each other in one week and see how mad the other is at me on this new tiem in our life. AT one point the rage began to align. WE were at the beach fighting like crashing whitecaps. along side a lovely holiday decorated seaside. And then it hit us our emotions came together and struck our love for one another like a beautiful tone from a xylohone as we spent the day alone.
    The Ultimate Riddle: A man is inside of a room sized box, the walls ceiling and floor are all made of solid concrete. Inside the room with the man is a wooden table and a saw, How does he get out? Pm me the answer. ^^

Respect List: Obama, DoubleDutch, Dead Bones Brook, [MPGH]imsohoooood and all members of Mr.awesome

Thanks
    My Mood
    Doh
    Owl city is a good band O-o

Not really in my USUAL music genre but i suppose me listening to them means im expanding..
    for me

Thanks
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Look at my translation look at it and all its glory. :3

Its worth the read.

Im making a new topic over this..

The translation of rainbow veins and what you think about it
    Last edited by pain; 09-07-2009 at 07:22 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12