Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    My Mood
    Amused
    Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
    My only problem is that it's basically a repeat of the other two games with basically the same plot.......

But they turn Kirito into a girl for the sake of fanservice.
    Yeah that's what I heard but I plan to read the novel soon for GGO so we'll see how it goes. There's only so much you can do with these Nerve Gear games but I'm sure they can throw in some stuff to 'spice' it up. I also heard that Asuna's not in it as much and that Kirito goes after another girl so... Yeah.

Also, not sure why people keep saying they hated it after the 'second season'. Pretty sure SAO was altogether one season with two STORY ARCs.
    Godlike.

Thanks
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Quote Originally Posted by Contaminated View Post
    Yeah that's what I heard but I plan to read the novel soon for GGO so we'll see how it goes. There's only so much you can do with these Nerve Gear games but I'm sure they can throw in some stuff to 'spice' it up. I also heard that Asuna's not in it as much and that Kirito goes after another girl so... Yeah.

Also, not sure why people keep saying they hated it after the 'second season'. Pretty sure SAO was altogether one season with two STORY ARCs.
    The second half is generally considered a "season" because it has an entirely different plot, opening, and the story really starts to suck from there.

Just like the big three had 5+ seasons but they never really stopped production in-between.

Thanks
    GGO is said to be released April. I liked the original SAO to 13. The romance was alright up until 13 and so was the story line. ALO was stupid, and i heard GGO and the rest of the SAO series is basically somewhat of a repeat in different types of games.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12